14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
juwelsingh said:
hey farhana how much is ticket from bd ..... is that any one going Quebec city..and when you are going to Canada. what kinda air line is available from bd to Canada ..

Hello juwelsingh,

Ticket is available in Bangladesh. I search for Saudi Airline, Turkish, and Etihad Airline. One way ticket is very expensive. Saudi airline is 67 thousand, Turkish is 1 lac and Etihad is 98 thousands. I hopefully buy Etihad airline ticket because the transit time is only 1 hour 30 min. My husband buy ticket from Canada because I see in Bangladesh ticket price is very high and if he buy it from Canada it cost 86 thousand taka.

Hope it will help you

Regards

Farhana

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
Canada_PR_Applicant said:
Hi Sam,

Thanks a lot for your willingness to help.
When is s/he coming? Is s/he coming to Toronto?

Thank you
She will come to Toronto. The ticker is not confirmed yet. Somewhere 2nd or 3rd week I believe.

What exactly do you need?

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
farhana766 said:
Hello juwelsingh,

Ticket is available in Bangladesh. I search for Saudi Airline, Turkish, and Etihad Airline. One way ticket is very expensive. Saudi airline is 67 thousand, Turkish is 1 lac and Etihad is 98 thousands. I hopefully buy Etihad airline ticket because the transit time is only 1 hour 30 min. My husband buy ticket from Canada because I see in Bangladesh ticket price is very high and if he buy it from Canada it cost 86 thousand taka.

Hope it will help you

Regards

Farhana
Keep checking the airlines websites. Qatar airways had a sale for 3 days and one way to Dhaka to Montreal was only 53,000 taka. They gave this sale last week. Even if you buy ticket from Montreal to Toronto its only 120$. so all together 59,000 Taka. Check all the major airlines daily and u will see suddenly they gave 1 day or 2 day global sales. Qatar Airways gives every 2-3 months. Sometimes the sale is given to the specific country site other than Global site. So just google search Qatar airways or the airways Bangladesh and you will see the Airlines has a site dedicated to that country and special offer are given for that country only. :)

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
zee7447 said:
Keep checking the airlines websites. Qatar airways had a sale for 3 days and one way to Dhaka to Montreal was only 53,000 taka. They gave this sale last week. Even if you buy ticket from Montreal to Toronto its only 120$. so all together 59,000 Taka. Check all the major airlines daily and u will see suddenly they gave 1 day or 2 day global sales. Qatar Airways gives every 2-3 months. Sometimes the sale is given to the specific country site other than Global site. So just google search Qatar airways or the airways Bangladesh and you will see the Airlines has a site dedicated to that country and special offer are given for that country only. :)
Good piece of information, Zaheed. Thank you.

Hasan

juwelsingh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/sep/2015
File Transfer...
03/nov/2015
Med's Done....
11/aug/2015
Interview........
20/june/2016 (kuala lumpur )
Passport Req..
14-oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully verry soon
LANDED..........
cannot wait for that
zee7447 said:

thats really cool mate ...tnx for your nice information.....

juwelsingh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/sep/2015
File Transfer...
03/nov/2015
Med's Done....
11/aug/2015
Interview........
20/june/2016 (kuala lumpur )
Passport Req..
14-oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully verry soon
LANDED..........
cannot wait for that
farhana766 said:
Hello juwelsingh,

Hope it will help
Regards

thats a good deal but from bd its very expensive and i hate Qatar airways very low class service and there seat as well .... biman bangladesh is more nicer then qatar airways seriously .... and Etihad is supper spcly there food wow u will enjoy the journey expressly ..... good luck

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
farhana766 said:
Posted by farhana766,

I believe if any applicant did not know the question answer and confidently answer that he/she does not know it. For example based on true story-----------

Applicant goes to the interview room and sits his or her sit. The immigration officer gives a plain paper and pen and asks to write the name the students’ parents’ where he/she goes for tuition and write the phone number of the parents.

The applicant takes the paper and pen and said to the immigration officer------------

“I don’t know the name of the parents and I always address them uncle and aunt. I don’t memorize the number; I save the number in my mobile. Right now I have no mobile with me”

Hearing this answer the Immigration officer said-------------

“Ok let it goes”

The situation is not normal because the officer gives the paper and writes the parents name and phone number. But the applicant really and honestly did not know the name and number. In this situation every applicant feels nervous but the wise way do not feel nervous and speak the truth confidently.

Hope it will help if any applicant faces like situation in future

Regards

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Posted by Farhana766

#what does” Decision Made” mean in Canadian spousal visa?

“Decision Made” has a positive meaning and negative meaning in visa process. Sometime we don’t understand the meaning of “Decision Made”.

“Decision Made” in negative meaning:

Interview is a normal process in Canadian spousal visa. If any applicant faces his/her interview and after 3 weeks later he/she sees that his/her application status change. It changed into “Decision Made” and when he/she click his/her “Decision Made” he sees that-------

“We sent you correspondence on April 6, 2016 about the decision on your application.”

But the applicant does not get the correspondence email or letter. In this situation the applicant email the visa office but does not get any reply from visa office. After 1 month later the applicant get his/ her letter by mail. It means the applicant refuse by visa office.

If any applicant wants to understand this matter more proper way she/he needs to observe some point-----------

1. If applicant medical expire
2. If applicant does not required police clearance

Without medical and police clearance the visa office never approve any applicant visa. In this situation the visa office never request applicant passport.

In my last word if any applicant face this kind of situation it means applicant is refused by visa office.

“Decision Made” in positive meaning:

If any applicant faces interview and after few week or one month later he/she requests medical request. When applicant submits his/her medical report to the visa office after 8 days later the applicant application status change. The application status change into “Decision Made”. It means the visa office approve his/her visa and it is very good sign.

If any applicant want to understand it proper way he/she needs to observe some point---------

1. The visa office request police clearance

2. The visa office request medical again

3. The visa office request update form

4. The visa office request landing fee

All this thing makes your application approved. If any applicant faces in this situation it means the next step is passport request. After “Decision Made” the applicant few weeks later get passport request and get his/her visa.

In my last word after medical submit the applicant status change into “Decision Made” and it means the visa is approved by visa office.

Hope it will help the future applicant to understand this kind of situation.

Regards

Farhana

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
farhana766 said:
Posted by Farhana766

“Decision Made” has a positive meaning and negative meaning in visa process. Sometime we don’t understand the meaning of “Decision Made”.

Interview is a normal process in Canadian spousal visa. If any applicant faces his/her interview and after 3 weeks later he/she sees that his/her application status change. It changed into “Decision Made” and when he/she click his/her “Decision Made” he sees that-------

“We sent you correspondence on April 6, 2016 about the decision on your application.”

But the applicant does not get the correspondence email or letter. In this situation the applicant email the visa office but does not get any reply from visa office. After 1 month later the applicant get his/ her letter by mail. It means the applicant refuse by visa office.

If any applicant wants to understand this matter more proper way she/he needs to observe some point-----------

Without medical and police clearance the visa office never approve any applicant visa. In this situation the visa office never request applicant passport.

In my last word if any applicant face this kind of situation it means applicant is refused by visa office.

If any applicant faces interview and after few week or one month later he/she requests medical request. When applicant submits his/her medical report to the visa office after 8 days later the applicant application status change. The application status change into “Decision Made”. It means the visa office approve his/her visa and it is very good sign.

If any applicant want to understand it proper way he/she needs to observe some point---------

All this thing makes your application approved. If any applicant faces in this situation it means the next step is passport request. After “Decision Made” the applicant few weeks later get passport request and get his/her visa.

In my last word after medical submit the applicant status change into “Decision Made” and it means the visa is approved by visa office.

Regards

Farhana
I agree. In my case, they asked for re medical and police clearance 10 days after interview. Then after three weeks they asked for my passport. After that my eCAS showed DM.

Thank you Farhana.

Hasan

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
farhana766 said:
Posted by Farhana766

Regards

Farhana
I agree with this, except for one point.. An interview is not a normal process in a Canadian spousal sponsorship. CIC Visa officers are instructed to waive the interview wherever possible, meaning if you have an interview it is not normal and that CIC doubts your relationship.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
ImABule said:
I agree with this, except for one point.. An interview is not a normal process in a Canadian spousal sponsorship. CIC Visa officers are instructed to waive the interview wherever possible, meaning if you have an interview it is not normal and that CIC doubts your relationship.
Hello ImABlue,

From my point of view interview is a normal process. Interview does not mean who have red flag only those applicants face the interview. Without red flag many applicant faces the interview and pending for interview. 90% applicants are pending for interview and 10% applicants are not facing their interview. It doesn’t mean 90% marriage is fake it means immigration officers want to meet the applicant.

Especially juwelsingh, Canada_PR_Applicant,Javed 120 and many silent reader who have no red flag face their interview and get their visa. The people face their interview like chit chat and very quickly get their visa.

I know silent reader but don’t want to mention their name, they have no red flag and their interview is very normal.

Second marriage interview is very tough and not normal interview. But first marriage interview is very normal and they face no difficulties.

My marriage is second and I face the worst interview. My red flag is why I get quick remarriage after my divorce. But I see in this form and many silent reader who have no red flag and face their interview very peacefully.

Most of the time first marriage interview is normal and every time second marriage interview is tough and many applicant refused by immigration officer.

If I said interview is not normal process it is injustice to those people who are pending for their interview without any reason. Only for red flag I can’t say that interview is not the normal. Interview is only not normal who have red flag but the people who have no red flag interview is very normal. So in this sense I can say interview is normal because now a day most of the applicant face their interview if he has red flag or not.

It is my opinion.

Take care

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
ImABule said:
Hello ImABlue,

One thing I forget to mention you that when I faced my interview I was 4th applicant. Before 3 applicants was refused. The three applicant’s case was remarriage. From my experience and heard from other situation I can say to you that remarriage interview is tough. But every applicant is not remarriage like me.

Regards

Farhana

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello ImABlue,

From my point of view interview is a normal process. Interview does not mean who have red flag only those applicants face the interview. Without red flag many applicant faces the interview and pending for interview. 90% applicants are pending for interview and 10% applicants are not facing their interview. It doesn’t mean 90% marriage is fake it means immigration officers want to meet the applicant.

Especially juwelsingh, Canada_PR_Applicant,Javed 120 and many silent reader who have no red flag face their interview and get their visa. The people face their interview like chit chat and very quickly get their visa.

I know silent reader but don’t want to mention their name, they have no red flag and their interview is very normal.

Second marriage interview is very tough and not normal interview. But first marriage interview is very normal and they face no difficulties.

My marriage is second and I face the worst interview. My red flag is why I get quick remarriage after my divorce. But I see in this form and many silent reader who have no red flag and face their interview very peacefully.

Most of the time first marriage interview is normal and every time second marriage interview is tough and many applicant refused by immigration officer.

If I said interview is not normal process it is injustice to those people who are pending for their interview without any reason. Only for red flag I can’t say that interview is not the normal. Interview is only not normal who have red flag but the people who have no red flag interview is very normal. So in this sense I can say interview is normal because now a day most of the applicant face their interview if he has red flag or not.

It is my opinion.

Take care

Farhana
Interviews consume large amounts of CIC's resources and are relied upon only when a marriage of convenience is suspected. I agree that remarriage is a cause for many interviews, as is not supplying sufficient evidence of relationship.

Again, visa officers are encouraged to waive the interview wherever possible.

If you take a look at the statistics and even the spreadsheets on this website you will see that most of the time the interview is waived. It is nowhere near 90% of applicants who are called to an interview and more like 90% of applicants where the interview is waived.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
ImABule said:
Interviews consume large amounts of CIC's resources and are relied upon only when a marriage of convenience is suspected. I agree that remarriage is a cause for many interviews, as is not supplying sufficient evidence of relationship.

Again, visa officers are encouraged to waive the interview wherever possible.

If you take a look at the statistics and even the spreadsheets on this website you will see that most of the time the interview is waived. It is nowhere near 90% of applicants who are called to an interview and more like 90% of applicants where the interview is waived.
Hello ImABlue,

I will very happy if there is no interview system. But in Bangladesh I see most of the people face their interview if he/she has red flag or not. I see New Delhi people are still waiting for their interview. Many people still wait a long time. Many people share and many people face their interview. In Bangladesh and New Delhi people may be 5% people are waived their interview. Many people are faced and wait for their appeal. If interview 90% waived why this type of situation happen why people are frustrated for their interview date, why people run for their appeal?

Regards
Farhana

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello ImABlue,

I will very happy if there is no interview system. But in Bangladesh I see most of the people face their interview if he/she has red flag or not. I see New Delhi people are still waiting for their interview. Many people still wait a long time. Many people share and many people face their interview. In Bangladesh and New Delhi people may be 5% people are waived their interview. Many people are faced and wait for their appeal. If interview 90% waived why this type of situation happen why people are frustrated for their interview date, why people run for their appeal?

Regards
Farhana

I applied in February 2016. Every single New Delhi applicant from February has already been approved and COPR issued.

There are regions where more applicants face an interview, and the reason for this is the amount of marriage fraud in said region. This is one of the reasons SVO is one of the tougher VO's in the world because marriage fraud is widespread in South Asia and South East Asia. The "hotbeds" of Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, and Bangladesh out of Singapore VO are clearly identified when looking at processing times by country. They are listed as significantly longer than the rest of SVO countries.

So, as it may seem that many applicants from your country are awaiting an interview, the overall interview rate is low. The burden of proof of relationship is higher in countries that are known for marriage fraud.