14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Dear all,

I want to share interesting story based on true story. One of our Bangladeshi applicants who have no red flag in her application and her marriage is first. The visa office request her for passport and the applicant decide to submit her passport the visa office through VFS. But 3 days later the visa office sent her that she is pending for interview.

She did her interview March 14 morning time and she got her passport with visa. Her interview is very normal.

Regards

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Hello ImABlue,

Yes I agree with you. Most important thing all the time I write for Bangladeshi applicant. What I write it is based on Bangladesh. I am here to help my Bangladeshi applicant; If possible I try to help other country people. Now a day interview is common for Bangladeshi applicant.

Regards
Farhana

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
farhana766 said:
Dear all,

I want to share interesting story based on true story. One of our Bangladeshi applicants who have no red flag in her application and her marriage is first. The visa office request her for passport and the applicant decide to submit her passport the visa office through VFS. But 3 days later the visa office sent her that she is pending for interview.

She did her interview March 14 morning time and she got her passport with visa. Her interview is very normal.

Regards

Farhana
Hey Farhana
Same thing happened to someone i know. I really don't blame immigration for giving interview pretty much any Bengali or south Asian Applicant. People abused the system so much that now normal people suffer. It used to be so easy before. People than started making marriage their business. People started marrying 2-3 times then bring them here and then get divorce. Majority people who did is South Asians and I am sorry to say that. Even since justin Turedau came, he is trying to make it easy same as before, but you gotta understand that its gonna take little time to change the old process which was in place for past 6-8 years. Harper was against immigration and that's the time every applicant had to wait long long time. As you can see Singapore office is speeding it up now. The reason is pressure from the government. I got an inside news from some immigration officer. The news is that they are now monitoring these forums. They are changing the interview system all the way. Soon it will be no more asking questions. It will be more on evidence (phone, pictures, Facebook etc), surprise visit at your home etc. As you can see it started already. My wife's interview was like that. My friend's older brother got married last year. Its a regular application. No interview til last week. Someone from immigration visited the priest office and asked questions about the marriage certificate and nikha nama. As you know people who are in the office really not that educated and couldn't answer the questions properly. Next thing they got an interview letter.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
ImABule said:
I agree with this, except for one point.. An interview is not a normal process in a Canadian spousal sponsorship. CIC Visa officers are instructed to waive the interview wherever possible, meaning if you have an interview it is not normal and that CIC doubts your relationship.
Besides relationship there are other factors involved warranting for an interview. In my case I was put in interview because when I was PR previously, I couldn't physically stay in Canada for minimum number of days.
There are also numerous other reasons why people got interview.

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
Not Trying to defend Qatar airways but one thing i gotta tell you that so far i found Qatar airways have the best service. Couple of thing you have to keep in mind. Any airlines from south Asia to their Hub ( Hub is the country of the Airlines) is bad service. Any long haul flight from hub to Europe or North America is really good service. Long haul flights only use Boeing 777 cuz the only plane can fly non stop 12 hours or more. Every single airlines except Qatar Airways have seating configuration 3-4-3. Only Qatar has 3-3-3. As you can see less seats in a row means wider seats plus pitch of the seat is more, so you have more leg room. When you are sitting in a plane for 4-5 hours then doesn't matter but 14 hours non stop then those little thing will be matter lol. Every middle east airlines to Canada is 13 hours or more non stop. Worst airlines right now is Emirates i think. I fly a lottttt. I used to fly emirates. I don't usually fly economy but even emirates have really bad business class service. Emirates try to make most economy as possible. They just don't care for their economy class customers. Their food is horrible. Turkish is trying really hard and have pretty decent service. They have the worst safety record that's why. In past 15 years over 10 incidents which is extremely extremely high for any airlines and don't know how they are still in business lol. See the seating chart. Maybe you had one time bad experience but actually Qatar is no.1 airlines in the world. I never judge an airlines based on one time experience. I do based on 3 times or more. Etihad was good in the beginning cuz its a new airlines but they started sliding down.

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello! I just wanna ask, for those people who had been sponsored as a spousal or common law and had their application done inside Canada, did you guys undergo any interview before CIC made their decision? If so, how was the interview? I've been told by my consultant that before CIC grant and give the final decision they'll schedule us in for interview... i just wanna know if that's true and how does the interview goes...
all this time i thought its only for outland applicants and for those who have a redflag...
thank you so much :)

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
zee7447 said:
Hey Farhana
Same thing happened to someone i know. I really don't blame immigration for giving interview pretty much any Bengali or south Asian Applicant. People abused the system so much that now normal people suffer. It used to be so easy before. People than started making marriage their business. People started marrying 2-3 times then bring them here and then get divorce. Majority people who did is South Asians and I am sorry to say that. Even since justin Turedau came, he is trying to make it easy same as before, but you gotta understand that its gonna take little time to change the old process which was in place for past 6-8 years. Harper was against immigration and that's the time every applicant had to wait long long time. As you can see Singapore office is speeding it up now. The reason is pressure from the government. I got an inside news from some immigration officer. The news is that they are now monitoring these forums. They are changing the interview system all the way. Soon it will be no more asking questions. It will be more on evidence (phone, pictures, Facebook etc), surprise visit at your home etc. As you can see it started already. My wife's interview was like that. My friend's older brother got married last year. Its a regular application. No interview til last week. Someone from immigration visited the priest office and asked questions about the marriage certificate and nikha nama. As you know people who are in the office really not that educated and couldn't answer the questions properly. Next thing they got an interview letter.

Hello Zee,

Genuine marriage face worst interview because of the fake marriage. Sometime real marriage is refused by immigration officer. Now a day if immigration officer monitoring this forum it is good. I think if they change the interview system it is not bad idea. Before my interview I see -------

1. student interview video

2. Spousal interview video

3. American citizenship video

4. Different lawyer interview video ( American, France, Canada)

I watch many video because I want to know how applicant represent them infornt of the immigration officer. I learnt many things from this video. I prepare 1000 questions for my interview and try to mock interview with myself. Only three questions are common and other 31 question are related to my sponsor. If any applicant does not know about his/her sponsor it is very difficult to pass the interview.

Cross check is more difficult in the interview. Because you don’t know what the other person answer. The only way if you want to pass the cross checks to tell the truth and not to change your question answer.

When I become a member of this form no active member in this forum who give the right information. I see people of this form said that interview held a year two times. But it is false information. Now a day interview held in every month. No one here can tell an new applicant the right information.

When I first know about my interview I think I need to go Singapore for my interview. I have no idea that the interview held in Dhaka. The information I give in this forum it is very important for every applicant. But interview question are different for every applicant because every case is different from other.

I have many documents with me and I bring all the documents in the interview. I will very happy if my immigration officer sees those documents. If my immigration officer sees my documents it makes me more confident. It is true when I submit my application I have not enough documents because within 4 month my husband apply for me. Now it passed two years and I have many and enough documents to proof that my marriage is genuine.

I will very happy if immigration officer change their system and check the documents. It makes the applicant more confident. I think no fake marriage proof that marriage is genuine if the officer sees the documents.

It is my opinion.

Regards

farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
june1990 said:
hello! I just wanna ask, for those people who had been sponsored as a spousal or common law and had their application done inside Canada, did you guys undergo any interview before CIC made their decision? If so, how was the interview? I've been told by my consultant that before CIC grant and give the final decision they'll schedule us in for interview... i just wanna know if that's true and how does the interview goes...
all this time i thought its only for outland applicants and for those who have a redflag...
thank you so much :)
Hello june1990,

Now a day interview depends on the visa office. Few applicants I see face the interview without any notice. I read that one Bangladeshi applicant calls from Dhaka Canadian visa office and the visa office said to bring her all documents. She went to her all documents and there she faced a minor interview and last the officer said if they think she will again call for her other interview.

I read one applicant apply her spouse and the visa office call the sponsor and took a 6 mins interview without any notice,

Even I faced my interview 14 March 2016 and after one month later( 14 March 2016) without any inform they call my husband. The immigration officer took my husband interview over phone. The immigration officer took my husband interview 7 minutes and the officer required my all financial and bank documents. My husband gave all the documents and after 4 days later I got my re medical request.

So you need to know all the information about your sponsor, sponsor family, sponsor life in Canada. Nobody here knows when and how an applicant faces his/her interview. The most important thing be honest with your relation and write all the true story. It makes your application strong and immigration officer will welcome you for Canada.

Hope it will help you

Regards

Farhana

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhana766 said:
Hello june1990,

Now a day interview depends on the visa office. Few applicants I see face the interview without any notice. I read that one Bangladeshi applicant calls from Dhaka Canadian visa office and the visa office said to bring her all documents. She went to her all documents and there she faced a minor interview and last the officer said if they think she will again call for her other interview.

I read one applicant apply her spouse and the visa office call the sponsor and took a 6 mins interview without any notice,

Even I faced my interview 14 March 2016 and after one month later( 14 March 2016) without any inform they call my husband. The immigration officer took my husband interview over phone. The immigration officer took my husband interview 7 minutes and the officer required my all financial and bank documents. My husband gave all the documents and after 4 days later I got my re medical request.

So you need to know all the information about your sponsor, sponsor family, sponsor life in Canada. Nobody here knows when and how an applicant faces his/her interview. The most important thing be honest with your relation and write all the true story. It makes your application strong and immigration officer will welcome you for Canada.

Hope it will help you

Regards

Farhana
how does CIC conduct the interview without them giving notice to the applicant? do they just call or show up in your door? i dont understand how this things works...

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
june1990 said:
how does CIC conduct the interview without them giving notice to the applicant? do they just call or show up in your door? i dont understand how this things works...
Dear june1990,

The immigration officer call my husband without any informs. It was around night 9 pm in Canada. They took my husband interview over phone. It was 7 minute interview. The immigration officer ask my husband-----------

1. What is your wife date of birth?

2. What is the reason of your wife divorce

3. What the reason of his Divorce?

4. Why you marry a divorce girl?

5. You are Canadian you can get a single girl for your marriage and why you marry her?

6. Do you think her previous divorce reason can happen in your present marriage?

7. Are your wives your relative?

8. Why your marriage is so quick?

9. Do your mom and dad ever come to Canada?

10. Do you ever go to USA and Why?

11. Did your spouse parents look for other person to marry her daughter that time?

12. What is your future plan?

13. Proof your marriage is genuine?

My husband was not prepared for his interview. After my interview one month later they call my husband over phone.

I read one applicant apply her spouse and the visa office call the sponsor over phone and took a 6 mins interview without any notice, but he did not share his question.

Hope it will help you

Regards

farhana

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhana766 said:
Dear june1990,

The immigration officer call my husband without any informs. It was around night 9 pm in Canada. They took my husband interview over phone. It was 7 minute interview. The immigration officer ask my husband-----------

1. What is your wife date of birth?

2. What is the reason of your wife divorce

3. What the reason of his Divorce?

4. Why you marry a divorce girl?

5. You are Canadian you can get a single girl for your marriage and why you marry her?

6. Do you think her previous divorce reason can happen in your present marriage?

7. Are your wives your relative?

8. Why your marriage is so quick?

9. Do your mom and dad ever come to Canada?

10. Do you ever go to USA and Why?

11. Did your spouse parents look for other person to marry her daughter that time?

12. What is your future plan?

13. Proof your marriage is genuine?

My husband was not prepared for his interview. After my interview one month later they call my husband over phone.

I read one applicant apply her spouse and the visa office call the sponsor over phone and took a 6 mins interview without any notice, but he did not share his question.

Hope it will help you

Regards

farhana
wow! that's so good to know..
my bf almost lives out of town coz of work during summer, the only time he goes back home is if its holiday or they dont have any project at work ( which is very rare, especially during summer season.. I guess i should inform him now that he can receive a call from CIC anytime ...Thank you!

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Dear All,

I have submitted my PP on June 23,2016 at Dhaka.

Meanwhile received two text messages as follows:

RECEIVED ON JUNE 23:

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXX has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, Singapore on 23/06/2016.

RECEIVED ON JUNE 28:

Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXX has been received by the Canada Visa Office Singapore on 28/06/2016 for processing.

I was just wondering it took five days to reach the document from Dhaka to Singapore by courier.

Hasan

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Hasan9999 said:
Dear All,

I have submitted my PP on June 23,2016 at Dhaka.

Meanwhile received two text messages as follows:

RECEIVED ON JUNE 23:

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXX has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, Singapore on 23/06/2016.

RECEIVED ON JUNE 28:

Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXX has been received by the Canada Visa Office Singapore on 28/06/2016 for processing.

I was just wondering it took five days to reach the document from Dhaka to Singapore by courier.

Hasan

Dear Hasan.

VFS sent my passport 4 May 2016 to Singapore and Singapore received my passport 9 May 2016. It took five days to reach the document from Dhaka to Singapore by courier. I got my passport 46 days later.

Regards

Farhana

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
farhana766 said:
Dear Hasan.

VFS sent my passport 4 May 2016 to Singapore and Singapore received my passport 9 May 2016. It took five days to reach the document from Dhaka to Singapore by courier. I got my passport 46 days later.

Regards

Farhana
It's okay for me. I was just curious!

Thanks Farhana.

Hasan

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Posted by farhana766,

Question: How to order a GCMS note?

Ans: My Dear all friends,

GCMS note is you personal request to CIC. But you need to do all this thing. Hope it will help you.

GCMS note is very important. I will tell you how you can get your GCMS note. GCMS note cost 5 Canadian dollar only if you hire a lawyer for your GCMS note he or she will cost 50 Canadian Dollar.

Generally you need to fill up a from name IMM 5744E. pdf. There you see Section A -1. In section A- 1 there you need to fill up applicant full name, given name, date of birth and applicant signature. In this form you see section C -3 there you need to fill up sponsor full name, given name, and email address and in the sectionC- 4 you need to tick email option.
I give the link of this form---------------------------------------

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

Most of the applicants are outland that’s why applicant needs to fill the form and the applicant can scan it and send to the sponsor email address. Because when any sponsor wants to get the GCMS note he or she needs this form.

The other thing the sponsor will fill up the web form to get the GCMS note. When he or she fills this web form she needs to tick the electronic papers option. If anyone chose the electronic paper option in this form he or she will get his or her full application update or what happen to his or her application within 30 days.

When you fill up the IMM 5744E.pdf than you need to fill the web form. Here the link of web form

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Hope it will help you. Best of luck

Regards

Farhana