Passport Req..
very soon InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
very soon InshaAllah
LANDED..........
very soon InshaAllah
farhana766 said:
Dear Sumu,

Hope you are OK. I want to share you important information. If you want to know what happen in your application or what is the result of your interview please request GCMS note. It will help you to find out your all question. After my husband interview I send a request for GCMS note. Today I get CGMS note there I find my interview detail and the officer opinion. They send me re-medical all this thing I find there. So you should request for GCMS note. Trust me it will help you and relax your mind. I get my GCMS note after 7 days later.

Regards
Farhana

I was already send email to Singapore .if I will send GCMS note to them right now is it good for me?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
ImABule said:
GCMS Notes contain all the information about your file and are valuable to use as a tool to gauge how far along the process you are and if your relationship is seen as genuine. Visa officers will also write personalized notes pertaining to your specific application within the notes. It takes the IRCC up to 30 days to process your request at which point you will recieve either a physical copy or or an email containing a PDF version of your notes. If you choose to receive them electronically it will shorten the processing time. To order them please click the following link and follow the instructions. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp There is a 5$ fee if you order under the Access to Information Act- which you will need to do if the applicant is not physically in Canada. If the applicant is in Canada your GCMS notes can be obtained for free through the Pricacy Act. Please note that if you request case file notes on behalf of someone else (the applicant), you must also include a Consent for access to Information and Release of Personal Information Request (IMM5744) with your application for the notes. The form can be found at the following link. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf The applicant fills the form and enters their information in Section A and signs. The applicant then fills the sponsors information,who is in Canada or is a citizen of Canada, into section C which designates them as the intended receiver of the files. Then you scan the form and upload it with your application.

If you signing as co-signer was an issue CIC would have returned your application as incomplete or requested a new form from you. If you have not received any correspondence or a returned application and your ECAS says your application is in process then that is a good sign.

Good luck and hope this helps.
Nicely explained! +1 for you!

Rumu

Feb 1, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello Sam,

This a cover letter for Rummu,

Date: 27 April 2016
High Commission of Canada in Singapore
One George Street, #11-01
Singapore 049145

Attention:- Immigration Section

File No: -

UCI: -

Subject:- Information about my interview result.

Dear Sir,

I (applicant name, Client Id#--------------) would like to get some information about my interview result. I applied for permanent resident for Canada month year. I saw online that my application status in process, I faced my interview 1 February 2016 in Dhaka Canadian High Commission. Its already more than 3 months, Still I did not hear any news about my interview result from your office. If you need any information, please let me know. You can contact with me by email also. My email ID---------------@yahoo.com.I took forward to hear from you.

Sir, we will be very thankful to you if you process our case on the fast track so then we can be live together as one happy family.

Best Regards,

Name of the applicant
Dear Farhana and Sam
Thanks so much for helping me. I went to the MP again and the assistant said they will call me if they get any reply but it is more than 3 weeks they sent an inquiry already. Just wondering if any of you happens to know how long it
Takes for them to get an answer. I'll send an email tomorrow as Farhana wrote for me.
Thanks so much guys

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
Rumu said:
Dear Farhana and Sam
Thanks so much for helping me. I went to the MP again and the assistant said they will call me if they get any reply but it is more than 3 weeks they sent an inquiry already. Just wondering if any of you happens to know how long it
Takes for them to get an answer. I'll send an email tomorrow as Farhana wrote for me.
Thanks so much guys
Hi Rumu,

Usually it should only take between 2-5 business days for the MPs office to hear back from CIC. You should call the MPs office and ask again whether they got a response.

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam54562 said:
Dear June1990,

Most of the cases in this thread are outland application. You will only get a interview call if they have doubt about the genuineness of your marriage/relationship. Sometimes if you or your spouse have any kind of red flags, they most likely will call you for the interview.

But if you fill out all your forms efficiently and if your development of relationship explanation make sense, then there's a higher chance of your interview getting waived. So don't put anything on the form which is unclear and which will create more questions for the case worker.

Hope it works.....
thank you :) we are common law and been together for 27 months, we just submitted our application las december, we dont have plan of getting married anytime soon, which we clarify on our application when they ask us in the form why arent we married yet knowing that we already have a child... i hope everything will turn out okay...

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
jaytanz said:
Dear
Hasan

I was just giving back what i got from your thread you are doing a great job and this thread has helped me alot
Many Thanks ..
+1 for your inspiring notes!

Rumu

Feb 1, 2016
farhana766 said:
Dear Rumu,

Hope you are ok and I understand your tension. When I first member in this form you are the only person who respond me because that time I was pending for my interview. That time your one information is very big thing for me. I was really blind about the interview process. You are the person who very politely answers my question. For this I thank you.

I think you should request the GCMS note. It is really helpful. Because today I got my GCMS note. I request it after my husband interview. Really I find my many question answer from GCMS note. My immigration officer is very rude and I never think she is satisfy with my answer especially when again the immigration officer call my husband for the cross check. I was really frustrated that time. So I think about GCMS note.

Today I get it and I surprise that my immigration officer send a report to Singapore 20 March 2016 that she is satisfy with my answer and I have no criminal report. Second officer said my husband was very spontaneous when he did his interview over phone and all cross match. The 2nd officer also satisfies. After that she ordered for re-medical. Even in my GCMS note I find the name of my interpreter.

I think it will be best solution for your interview result.

Regards
Farhana
Dear Farhana thank you again. Now a days I'm too busy during the day don't get to check in here anyway could you please guide me how how to order GCMS notes. Do I have to pay to get it! And which options to choose in order to go through.
Really appreciate your time and help.

Rumu

Feb 1, 2016
priya_7 said:
Hi Rumu,

Usually it should only take between 2-5 business days for the MPs office to hear back from CIC. You should call the MPs office and ask again whether they got a response.
Really 2-5 business days only mine is more than 3 weeks already.

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
A quick question friends,

As my wife there in Canada and my file is in process at DARK ROOM at NDVO, whether my Employment here in India will have any Impact over my file?

Thank you for your support.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
dev_123 said:

As my wife there in Canada and my file is in process at DARK ROOM at NDVO, whether my Employment here in India will have any Impact over my file?

For spousal sponsorship CIC does not care if the applicant is employed. The only thing that matters is that your marriage is genuine.

My wife is unemployed.

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
Thanks buddy,

:D :D :D :D :D

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
dev_123 said:

Your employment in India may have some positive impact in the sense that you are in active service now and not unemployed. This means if they allow your PR you will look for a job and will remain active by obtaining a suitable employment in Canada.

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
ImABule said:
For spousal sponsorship CIC does not care if the applicant is employed. The only thing that matters is that your marriage is genuine.

My wife is unemployed.
As Hassan sayd is a matter that the CIC Looks to see if the aplicant is a person who is not going on welfear when come to canada, meanig that
it would be willing to work and be productive to canadian society, just check the notes and you will see that they point to that, so its matter.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
expectin said:
As Hassan sayd is a matter that the CIC Looks to see if the aplicant is a person who is not going on welfear when come to canada, meanig that
it would be willing to work and be productive to canadian society, just check the notes and you will see that they point to that, so its matter.
+1 for you!!

Although it doesn't matter whether the applicant is employed or not but still active employment would always be a plus point!!

juwelsingh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/sep/2015
File Transfer...
03/nov/2015
Med's Done....
11/aug/2015
Interview........
20/june/2016 (kuala lumpur )
Passport Req..
14-oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully verry soon
LANDED..........
cannot wait for that
sam54562 said:
WOW!!!!

This is something I wasnt expecting from this forum. Tell ASMA to hire an immigration lawyer. We are too busy thinking about when will we be united with our loved ones. There are so many legal clinic which offers help for free. She can take a look there:

http://www.legalaid.on.ca/en/contact/contact.asp?type=cl
https://www1.toronto.ca/wps/portal/contentonly?vgnextoid=75bcb70426627410VgnVCM10000071d60f89RCRD

Hope it helps.....

its about what actually i cannot get you buddy