Passport Req..
very soon InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
very soon InshaAllah
LANDED..........
very soon InshaAllah
Dear Sam,
Congrats both of u.
Can you tell what is your application status in cic right now.
I think right now it may b decision made but plz can you plz tell in details with date when they send you correspondence

Wasim Iqbal

Jan 5, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello Wasim,

Did you get your interview letter? In the interview day I went with my father. At first they gave me a form to fill it. That time they took my father interview. I was really surprise why they took my father interview. After my father interview they took my interview. In the last moment they said stay here, they come in few minutes. That time they called my mother-in-law. But they did not call my husband because my interview time is 1pm in Dhaka. Our 1 pm mean Canada time 3 am night. That’s why may be they did not call my husband. The most important thing is that they cross check every questions. Any way if you need any help tells me.Best of luck.

Thanks for your advise and suggestions Sam, I will take a day off incase. I have prepared everything in detail. I know it's gonna be a hard interview for my wife. I am praying to have the positive result. We are ready for the interview and confident. I will keep you guys posted on the questions they ask.

Farhana, I really appreciate your reply and information you provided. It will certainly help us prepare better.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Wasim Iqbal said:
Farhana, did they call your husband and mother in law while you were at the interview at the same time?
Hello Wasim,
I don’t know where you live in Canada? But your wife should know about the town where you live. Specially the shopping mall where you go. Your favorite food where you buy from. The name of the shop. Your work place where you work. The name of the people where you work. Which position you work. Your monthly income. What is your job entitled for you? Your home address in Canada and Bangladesh. How old are you. what the age different between you and your wife. Why she marry you? Who first contact? Your marriage date. Your birth date. Your favorite color, movie, food, book. She need to know your all educational background. She also needs to know about in-laws name. How many brother and sister do you have? The most important thing your telephone number. Your home address in Canada. What is the time difference between Canada and Bangladesh? They may ask who sponsor her.
Another important thing that nobody shares here but I want to tell you. When your wife enters for the interview they give her a form. She needs to be filling up. The form required
1 The application number.
2. The in-laws name if she live there. Their telephone number
3. The work place, telephone number if she does any work
4. where she live in the present day, if she live with her parents she need to write the name of the parents I mean mother , father, sister, brother name. Telephone number.

Basically may be they ask some question about the form. When I filling the form I wrote like I live 5 days my in-laws house and write my father-in-law, mother-in-law, and brother-in-law name. Their telephone number.
I am agree to Sam that you people should know each other very well. The answer should be same both of you. What your wife know never change her answer the officer sometime confused her. Do mock interview it will be very helpful for both of you.
I write some of the important question but there are many questions you need to be practice. Sam wife interview is easy but I hope your wife interview will be easy same like Sam wife. Not like me because my interview is very hard and difficult but Allah is great helps me to come out the difficult situation. I think immigration officer may be call you and they want to cross check both of your questions. Tell your wife not to be worry because the interpreter is very good she will get help from him. But one more thing your wife should make sure what she say about her answer that the interpreter should say her answer correctly. If it not happen it will create difficult. Because one question I remembered my interpreter not correctly answer that time I said I didn’t say like that. Best of luck both of you. I hope it will help you.

sumu28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
File Transfer...
29th august 2014
Interview........
14th march 2016 ..refused on 2th may 2016
Passport Req..
very soon InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
very soon InshaAllah
LANDED..........
very soon InshaAllah
dear farhana
did you check your update in cic web site?my interview has done on 14th March 8am in Dhaka .now my application status has change that they made decision and they send correspondence on 6th April but stil I did not get any email or letter from them.
plz let me know what is your application status
take care

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
sumu28 said:
dear farhana
did you check your update in cic web site?my interview has done on 14th March 8am in Dhaka .now my application status has change that they made decision and they send correspondence on 6th April but stil I did not get any email or letter from them.
take care
how about your medical , is it still valid or expire and if expire how long its been expire ,
hope fully your medical is valid , but if its expire in some case they extend the medical
validity but if its expire long time and they didnt send you medical request , then it not good
sign , but i hope you get positive decision ,i know how its feel in stress , as i am also waiting for
it

sumu28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
File Transfer...
29th august 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
very soon InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
very soon InshaAllah
LANDED..........
very soon InshaAllah
I done my medical in February 2014.what is your status in cic web site? did you check it?
they just change my status that they made decision and wrote that they send correspondence in 6th April 2016.about decision my application .

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
sumu28 said:
I done my medical in February 2014.what is your status in cic web site? did you check it?
they just change my status that they made decision and wrote that they send correspondence in 6th April 2016.about decision my application .
if you did your medical on feb 2014 , and you didnt received re medical request , then i think news is not good , i wish
i am wrong here in my idea , but thats is the standard process , after interview if your medical is expire then if they send
you medical request then its positive news , but if no medical request then dont know what to say but in some cases they
extend the medical ,about my case its been 9 month since i received the letter for interview , my case is more complecated
its in process .i m waiting for my interview date , i am Thailand applicant , but my visa office is Singapore .

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
sumu28 said:
Dear Sam,
Congrats both of u.
Can you tell what is your application status in cic right now.
I think right now it may b decision made but plz can you plz tell in details with date when they send you correspondence
Dear sumu28,

First of all please stay positive. Every case is unique and nobody knows anything for sure beside the CIC.

My spouse had her interview on March 13, 2016 in Dhaka. She got the email to redo her medical on April 14, 2016. Cic website application status for both mine as a sponsor and her as a principal applicant still showing IN PROCESS.

My spouse did her medical on mid march, 2013 so that's why she has to redo it. Medical is valid for one year and the case processing officer can extend it up to one additional year.

Since you did your medical on February 2014 and they didn't ask you to redo it can mean that they might extend your medical cause February and March is just a month apart.

One quick question, did they ask you for your police clearance and any other forms after the interview? And how was your interview though? What is your gut feeling???

Regardless please don't loose hope. Everything happens for a reason and you will be with your spouse sooner or a bit later.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Rumu said:
They required but they didn't want to see it or ask my husband if he brought them with him. Whatever they ask you to bring they asked him the same.
Dear Rummu,
I don’t know what the present condition of you . Hope you are ok. I want to share you one thing. Last month March 14 I faced my interview and they took my interview 1 hour and 15 min. The officer crosses check with my father and also my mother in –law. I know my interview is tough but I did well. Last few days I’m waiting for my result. But I am surprise 14th April 2016 the immigration officer called my husband. It means they call my husband 1 month later. They took my husband interview over phone. The interview took 16 min. They ask my husband 19 question.

They called my husband 14th April 2016 at 9pm night. They question my husband like-
1. What is your wife date of birth?
2. What is the reason of your wife divorce
3. What the reason of his Divorce?
4. Why you marry a divorce girl?
5. You are Canadian you can get a single girl for your marriage and why you marry her?
6. Do you think her previous marriage divorce reason can happen in your present marriage?
7. Are your wives your relative?
8. Why your marriage is so quick?
9. Do your mom and dad ever come to Canada?
10. Do you ever go to USA and Why?
11. Did your spouse parents look for other person to marry her daughter that time?
12. What is your future plan?
13. Proof your marriage is genuine?

When The immigration officer ask my husband proof your marriage is genuine. My husband replied that his marriage is genuine because he financially supports me every month, we have join bank account. He also said that my wife is my insurance beneficier. We have a Bank DPS where my wife is my nominee. Every day we talk 6 or 7 hours talk to each other.

The immigration officer told my husband do you have any proof? My husband said that yes I have proof and when my wife went for her interview she had all proof with her. She also told the officer that she had all this things. But the officer did not want to see it. At the end of the interview the officer told my husband send all the documents like money transfer receipt, join bank account, Insurance paper. My husband said how can I send you by email or by DHL. The officer said send me it by email then I will take the next step.
My husband send email Singapore. The most interesting thing the immigration officer cross check 9 question. The good thing is all cross check are match.

I really don’t know Rummu they called you or not. If they not contact you please email them.
I write those thing if some one help from this.
Best of luck all

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sumu28 said:
dear farhana
take care
Dear Sumu,
Last month March 14,2016 I faced my interview and they took my interview 1 hour and 15 min. The officer crosses check with my father and also my mother in –law. I know my interview is tough but I did well. Last few days I’m waiting for my result. But I am surprise 14th April 2016 the immigration officer called my husband. It means they call my husband 1 month later. They took my husband interview over phone. The interview took 16 min. They ask my husband 19 question.

They called my husband 14th April 2016 at 9pm night. They question my husband like-
1. What is your wife date of birth?
2. What is the reason of your wife divorce
3. What the reason of his Divorce?
4. Why you marry a divorce girl?
5. You are Canadian you can get a single girl for your marriage and why you marry her?
6. Do you think her previous marriage divorce reason can happen in your present marriage?
7. Are your wives your relative?
8. Why your marriage is so quick?
9. Do your mom and dad ever come to Canada?
10. Do you ever go to USA and Why?
11. Did your spouse parents look for other person to marry her daughter that time?
12. What is your future plan?
13. Proof your marriage is genuine?

When The immigration officer ask my husband proof your marriage is genuine. My husband replied that his marriage is genuine because he financially supports me every month, we have join bank account. He also said that my wife is my insurance beneficier. We have a Bank DPS where my wife is my nominee. Every day we talk 6 or 7 hours talk to each other.

The immigration officer told my husband do you have any proof? My husband said that yes I have proof and when my wife went for her interview she had all proof with her. She also told the officer that she had all this things. But the officer did not want to see it. At the end of the interview the officer told my husband send all the documents like money transfer receipt, join bank account, Insurance paper. My husband said how can I send you by email or by DHL. The officer said send me it by email then I will take the next step.
My husband send email Singapore. The most interesting thing the immigration officer cross check 9 question. The good thing is all cross check are match.

My application statuses still now in possess.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sumu28 said:
dear farhana
take care
Dear Summu28,

What is your feeling about your interview? Is your interview tough like me or easy? What they ask? If you share it will be great help for other. Be positive and strong. My application status still now in possesses. When I faced my interview the immigration officer took my police clearance and also my two from. It seems very positive. But last few days ago they took my husband interview. They cross check 9 questions. Now what will you say. They want my transfer money receipt, insurance paper. I am still waiting for my result. Really anything can happen but be positive. Any way hope all the best.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sjgolfer014 said:
how about your medical , is it still valid or expire and if expire how long its been expire ,
hope fully your medical is valid , but if its expire in some case they extend the medical
validity but if its expire long time and they didnt send you medical request , then it not good
sign , but i hope you get positive decision ,i know how its feel in stress , as i am also waiting for
it
Hello Sjgolfer,

How are you? I am really surprise they took my husband interview after one month later. They cross check 9 question and it match. They required my financial support, my husband insurance paper and join account paper. The lady officer lastly said if she gets all the documents she will tell the next step what will need to do. What do you think it is good news or bad? My husband already sends all the documents 14th April 2016.
Take care

happyenium

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Hi
I am from Canada, and my wife is from India. I recently sent our full application package. Now when I happen to read this thread, I feel that I should have included more information in our application.

For example, almost all my family members were Hindus, except me as I was a converted Christian. Many of my family members have Hindu names. Our marriage happened in Church according to the rituals of Christianity.

I didn't explain this part. We have submitted all other evidence including many marriage and reception photos, photos with our family members, chat log, phone history etc).

Question 1:
Does visa officer get doubt that it is a inter-religion marriage (which is not, as my wife and I are Christians, but only many of our family members), and raise questions about the genuine-ity of the marriage? I heard inter-caste or inter-religion marriages may raise doubts about the genuine-ity.

Question 2:
If we are called for the interview, how soon we will know? Can I accompany my wife to her interview?

Question 3:
Or better yet, is it a good idea that once we receive the file number, that we explain about more of the spiritual position of our family members on a separate sheet of paper/letter, and send that letter to CIC?

Please share your thoughts my friends.
Thank you.

sumu28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
File Transfer...
29th august 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
very soon InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
very soon InshaAllah
LANDED..........
very soon InshaAllah
my interview very tough like you.they asked me lots of ques.they call my father and my husband also.chinese lady was very rude.
some ques are
What is the reason of your husband divorce
Why you marry a divorce boy?because he canadian thats way
You are unmarried and why you marry him?
Are your wives your relative?
Why your marriage is so quick?
when & where you 1st meet with him?
with whom your sponsor lived in canada?where stay?
who is the owner of this apartment?
who give rent them to stay at this apartment?
what do you about toronto?
what is name of mosque?
give me the picture of shop where your husband always use to for shopping
ok tell me about sears shopping mall?
Is nigrafall can see from USA?what is distance from toronto to nigrafall?
give me picture of nigrafall where your husbandtake picture
Where does your sponsor work?
What is the name of the company? What position does your sponsor hold? How long has your spouse worked there?
What does the job entail?
she said give the picture of job place.
what type of food he cook?
she said give the picture of food. and was your husband cook for you?
than i said ofcourse he cooked for me like pasta n pizza n decore many kinds of fruit for me
she said do you have any picture?
i said yes than i show her the picture where my husband cooked for me pasta with me in kitchen with wearing kitchen unifrom.
but the most shocking thing is that she said me i want the picture of food which is decorate by your sponsor.
i dont have any picture right now cause u told me to bring picture of us not picture of food but i have this type of picture which are in my cellphone,which are now in my car.
why do your husband have no relation with his father?
i said i dont know.
i dont believe that you dont know anything about this matter.
i heard that Mohammed have no relationship with his father from his childhood.
i dont believe that you dont know anything about this matter
i asked my husband about this matter but my husband felt very upset thats ways i never try to find out about this matter cause i dont want to hurt my husband's feelings.
when your sponsor come 2nd time in Bangladesh?
26th september 2014.
how many days did he stayed?
71days
when did he back?
5th december 2014.
was you pragnent in this time?
i said yes.
so where is your baby now?
i told her from beginning to last.i lost my baby boy in 30weeks pragnancy (7.5month)
where did you buried your baby?
i said mirpur budhijibi.
was your sponsor in Bangladesh in this time?
yes he came in 27th may at night n my baby dead at 4:30pm.
which hospital did you admit?
square hospital
how many days you stay in hopital?
i have delivered my baby in 27th may and i was go back my home in 28th may.
when you go back and home and who take you away from hospital?
at 12pm obydhoul take my baby for bury than after returen from graveyard my husband n family take me from hospital to home.
who did handover your baby delivery?
prof raziya sultana
do you know her?
no but i heard that she was director of square hospital's wife.
did your father in law came in your wedding
i said no.
give me the number of your sponsor?
cell no or land phone,ok i will give you two.
should i call your father or mother?
i said mother.
than she said to interpreter call her father.
after talking with my father she said me that you hide me that your father in law came in your wedding i just heard from your father.
i said my husband have no relation with his father but his just come in my wedding without any invitation and my husband dont accept this matter if my mother in law heard this matter n than she will get angry so thats way i hide this.
but you can share with me this matter.
i said because my husband have no relationship with him.
i have no match about your introduce matter with your sponsor because your father told me that he had sister in canada and he know about your sponsor from her and you n sponsor talked quite long time than both of you fall in love than married together.
yes he had a so called of sister in canada,my father want to know about my sponsor because he was lived in canada and there is matter of his daughter;s marriage so every parents want to know about their future son in law.
they took 2 form not police clearance
ok we will inform you after about 5/6 weeks later.
right now my cic application status was-
1.we received your application on auguest 4 2014
2.started processing on aug 29,2014
3.medical result have been received
4.we sent you a letter on february 19,2016
5.we sent you correspondence on april 6,2016about the decision on your application.
but me and my lawyer did not get any email or letter from them.
My interview was on 14 th march 2016 at 8am
plz anybody have any knowledge about cic status

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sumu28 said:
my interview very tough like you.they asked me lots of ques.they call my father and my husband also.chinese lady was very rude.
some ques are
What is the reason of your husband divorce
Why you marry a divorce boy?because he canadian thats way
You are unmarried and why you marry him?
Are your wives your relative?
Why your marriage is so quick?
when & where you 1st meet with him?
with whom your sponsor lived in canada?where stay?
who is the owner of this apartment?
who give rent them to stay at this apartment?
what do you about toronto?
what is name of mosque?
give me the picture of shop where your husband always use to for shopping
ok tell me about sears shopping mall?
Is nigrafall can see from USA?what is distance from toronto to nigrafall?
give me picture of nigrafall where your husbandtake picture
Where does your sponsor work?
What is the name of the company? What position does your sponsor hold? How long has your spouse worked there?
What does the job entail?
she said give the picture of job place.
what type of food he cook?
she said give the picture of food. and was your husband cook for you?
than i said ofcourse he cooked for me like pasta n pizza n decore many kinds of fruit for me
she said do you have any picture?
i said yes than i show her the picture where my husband cooked for me pasta with me in kitchen with wearing kitchen unifrom.
but the most shocking thing is that she said me i want the picture of food which is decorate by your sponsor.
i dont have any picture right now cause u told me to bring picture of us not picture of food but i have this type of picture which are in my cellphone,which are now in my car.
why do your husband have no relation with his father?
i said i dont know.
i dont believe that you dont know anything about this matter.
i heard that Mohammed have no relationship with his father from his childhood.
i dont believe that you dont know anything about this matter
i asked my husband about this matter but my husband felt very upset thats ways i never try to find out about this matter cause i dont want to hurt my husband's feelings.
when your sponsor come 2nd time in Bangladesh?
26th september 2014.
how many days did he stayed?
71days
when did he back?
5th december 2014.
was you pragnent in this time?
i said yes.
so where is your baby now?
i told her from beginning to last.i lost my baby boy in 30weeks pragnancy (7.5month)
where did you buried your baby?
i said mirpur budhijibi.
was your sponsor in Bangladesh in this time?
yes he came in 27th may at night n my baby dead at 4:30pm.
which hospital did you admit?
square hospital
how many days you stay in hopital?
i have delivered my baby in 27th may and i was go back my home in 28th may.
when you go back and home and who take you away from hospital?
at 12pm obydhoul take my baby for bury than after returen from graveyard my husband n family take me from hospital to home.
who did handover your baby delivery?
prof raziya sultana
do you know her?
no but i heard that she was director of square hospital's wife.
did your father in law came in your wedding
i said no.
give me the number of your sponsor?
cell no or land phone,ok i will give you two.
should i call your father or mother?
i said mother.
than she said to interpreter call her father.
after talking with my father she said me that you hide me that your father in law came in your wedding i just heard from your father.
i said my husband have no relation with his father but his just come in my wedding without any invitation and my husband dont accept this matter if my mother in law heard this matter n than she will get angry so thats way i hide this.
but you can share with me this matter.
i said because my husband have no relationship with him.
i have no match about your introduce matter with your sponsor because your father told me that he had sister in canada and he know about your sponsor from her and you n sponsor talked quite long time than both of you fall in love than married together.
yes he had a so called of sister in canada,my father want to know about my sponsor because he was lived in canada and there is matter of his daughter;s marriage so every parents want to know about their future son in law.
they took 2 form not police clearance
ok we will inform you after about 5/6 weeks later.
right now my cic application status was-
1.we received your application on auguest 4 2014
2.started processing on aug 29,2014
3.medical result have been received
4.we sent you a letter on february 19,2016
5.we sent you correspondence on april 6,2016about the decision on your application.
but me and my lawyer did not get any email or letter from them.
My interview was on 14 th march 2016 at 8am
plz anybody have any knowledge about cic status
Dear Summu28,
First of all I thank you because you share your experience. There is no doubt your immigration officer and my immigration officer is same. My immigration officer asks me same question what you write in it. She is also a Chinese lady. The only difference between you and me my cross check match but your cross check didn’t match. You should tell the immigration officer the true thing like your father in law came your wedding because it’s a rule to tell them a truth. My divorce reason is so so worst and I told the lady very freely. Before your interview you should try to know your husband all matter because immigration officer ask anything. I know the lady officer is very rude. I remembered she ask me who made first contact? I said that I made first contact with my husband. The immigration officer said that it’s a makey why you first contact? Your social culture is not like that I don’t believe that. The officer also said please explain it? I was very clam and said I don’t allow any man to call me that’s why I call him. If I want I can tell a lie but I said the true thing . I can hide , I can said like that way my husband make first contact with me.

I know what a pain to face that kind of interview. After interview 2 nights I didn’t get well sleep. I think remarriage immigration process is not easy they have lots of doubts in their mind. Because after one month later they call my husband only to match the cross check. Any way hope best of luck and soon you will go to your loving person.

Take care