Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
sam54562 said:
Dear Hasan,

Good. Try to send it ASAP cause you don't want unnecessary delays. Weather is getting really warm here so come fast and enjoy the summer.
Thanks Sam. It's not in my hand. My wife will apply for the police clearance from Toronto Police Service on my behalf. She will have to do it in person. I already sent my authorization and other papers by DHL. Police dept. will take 10+ days. The interviewer also asked me to submit my personal net worth. I will get this statement prepared by my professional accountant. I am planning to send those papers to SVO by email as soon as they are ready, possibly by 25th May.

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Sous02 said:
It depends why you are contacting your mp. If it is to get an update or communication flowing no problem. If you think your mp can influence the decision you are wrong.
Sous02

+1 for your explanation. Also if your processing time exceeds the posted normal processing time, you may approach your MP to know the update on your file.

Now my question is, which one is better & why? 1. Obtain GCMS notes or 2. Obtain updates through your MP

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
sam54562 said:
I don't think nobody goes to mp for speed up and/or influencing the decision (it will be ridiculous!). They just want update from their respective visa office. I was under the impression that you don't want people to go to their mp at all (according to your original post). Maybe you should redress your post.

Hope it helps.....
Well. Most of the people actually goes to MP to speed up the process and they think if they get something MP then it will speed up the process. What i said in my post is to do the inquiry by yourself which looks better than doing it by MP. If you see that i also mentioned emailing them is best idea because then they think your case is more legit. When you do something by yourself looks much better than you get something done by someone. The reason i said it might backfire you because one of my friend's Sister in law was questioned on that. The interviewer actually asked why she involved MP and why she didn't email them directly. My whole point was to take the case in your ownership than using a reference. Hope i clarified myself. :)

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Hasan9999 said:
Sous02

+1 for your explanation. Also if your processing time exceeds the posted normal processing time, you may approach your MP to know the update on your file.

Now my question is, which one is better & why? 1. Obtain GCMS notes or 2. Obtain updates through your MP

Hello Hasan,

IN simple matter I think GCMS NOTE is better because you can get it from your home. In GCMS note you can get everything about your application within 30 days.

If you have done your interview and do not get any result. You request GCMS note but do not get your proper answer that time you can go PM office.

Regards

Farhana

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
Hasan9999 said:
Sous02

Hey Hasan
I find first GCMS and second is Email. As you know from your experience the email helped you and the email also helped me to get a interview date faster. There is one thing changed in last couple of months. Before when you used to email them from CIC website, "case Specific Inquiry" The email used to go straight to your visa office. They used to take their time to replay back and all used to say its in process which you can see already. They new system it doesn't do that anymore. Now it goes to Ottawa Canada immigration and they ask your visa office for the update on behalf of you and they give you better answer and pretty fast. Recently i did 2 email and they are really quick. You get response in 1-2 days. This is my opinion. Thanks

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Thanks Sam. It's not in my hand. My wife will apply for the police clearance from Toronto Police Service on my behalf. She will have to do it in person. I already sent my authorization and other papers by DHL. Police dept. will take 10+ days. The interviewer also asked me to submit my personal net worth. I will get this statement prepared by my professional accountant. I am planning to send those papers to SVO by email as soon as they are ready, possibly by 25th May.

Hasan
Why do they want your net worth?

How does that factor into a family class application?

Liiaa

Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hasan9999 said:
You can apply for GCMS notes to see what your interviewer wrote on your file and anything significant towards issuing your COPR.
Hi Hassan,

We ordered the notes last night just in case we don't get a response soon. Do you know how long It takes to get them via email?!

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Liiaa said:
Hi Hassan,

We ordered the notes last night just in case we don't get a respond soon. Do you know how long It takes to get them via email?!
Max.30 days..

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
ImABule said:
Why do they want your net worth?

How does that factor into a family class application?
Yes that's strange!

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
zee7447 said:
Hey Hasan
I find first GCMS and second is Email. As you know from your experience the email helped you and the email also helped me to get a interview date faster. There is one thing changed in last couple of months. Before when you used to email them from CIC website, "case Specific Inquiry" The email used to go straight to your visa office. They used to take their time to replay back and all used to say its in process which you can see already. They new system it doesn't do that anymore. Now it goes to Ottawa Canada immigration and they ask your visa office for the update on behalf of you and they give you better answer and pretty fast. Recently i did 2 email and they are really quick. You get response in 1-2 days. This is my opinion. Thanks

Hey <b>Zee/Farhana/HASSAN/IamAbull/sam </b>need favor from you.

I am convincing my wife for GCMS NOTES/MP Inquiry, not for speed up but for getting update or more clearly to know their views over our application.

But she wants to wait.

I am here in India, and as you suggested can I make a mail directly somewhere to get update on my application?

If yes then where and what should be the content of mail?

Appriciate your help.

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
dev_123 said:

I am convincing my wife for GCMS NOTES/MP Inquiry, not for speed up but for getting update or more clearly to know their views over our application.

But she wants to wait.

I am here in India, and as you suggested can I make a mail directly somewhere to get update on my application?

Appriciate your help.
Dear Dev,

GCMS notes has nothing to do with affecting your file cause it's under Canadian Privacy Act and it's your sponsor' s right to know what is going on with your application. So tell her to apply for GCMS notes.

Did she get any reply from your visa office? If she didn't get reply from the Visa office and your processing time is already passed the minimum time, then your wife should contact the local mp to get an update.

But tell her to apply for the GCMS notes first. If they don't respond to your wife's email, then will go to the mp.

Hope it helps...

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
sam54562 said:
Dear Dev,

GCMS notes has nothing to do with affecting your file cause it's under Canadian Privacy Act and it's your sponsor' s right to know what is going on with your application. So tell her to apply for GCMS notes.

Did she get any reply from your visa office? If she didn't get reply from the Visa office and your processing time is already passed the minimum time, then your wife should contact the local mp to get an update.

But tell her to apply for the GCMS notes first. If they don't respond to your wife's email, then will go to the mp.

Hope it helps...
I totally agree with Sam. Apply for GCMS notes asap.

You can approach MP when your earmarked processing time is over.

Normally VO doesn't respond to email correspondence before passing posted processing time.

All the best.

Hasan

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
dev_123 said:

But she wants to wait.

Appriciate your help.
Hello Dev,

If you pass your interview waiting time or your interview waiting time is very close you can email them. If you order GCMS Note you only find what is your weak point or if you did any mistake.

My interview waiting time is 24 months. When I passed 16 month I request GCMS note and I find what is my weak point in my application and what I mistake. I find nothing about my interview in the GCMS Note. It is better to email them. I email Singapore when I passed 16 month .I gave them email January 2016 and they reply me I am pending for my interview. Next month in February 2016 they gave me interview letter that my interview was 14 March 2016.

I think if you Email Singapore and tell them that you want to celebrate your marriage anniversary or if your wife birthday is coming soon you can also write them you want to celebrate birthday together in Canada. In my email my husband writes them he wants to celebrate our marriage anniversary and it was in February. If you write them your emotion and you both want to enjoy marriage or birthday together it sound good.

Regards

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Posted by farhana766

Q- When should I order CAIPS/CGMS notes for my case?
After the initial review which is about 12 months after the AOR and when you are in the interview queue or unusually long delay in re-medicals or PPR etc.

Q- What are CAIPS or CGMS notes?
Notes an immigration officer makes on the progress of your application as it gets reviewed each times and information is requested.