Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
zee7447 said:
Hello Guys
My wife just had an interview yesterday May 9th 2016. Her interview was from 2 Pm. She had an intense interview. It lasted more than 1.5 hours. After she went in, the officer started asking the questions below. Meanwhile she did a cross reference with her Aunt and her Work place. Both went well. **** This is something completely new****. The officer asked my wife to see her phone. She took her outside to get the phones. She went with her. My wife had 2 phones. The officer went through each and every single pictures in the phone, Text messaged, Viber messages, call records. She also went to her Face book on both phones. My wife has my face book in another phone. She asked why do you have his face book. She had over 3000 pictures and went through all of them and also the hard copy pictures which were like 250 of them. She made the interpreter read the text message and confirm that those are husband wife type text message. She also checked her email inbox and everything. She also said there are not enough messages. My wife said we mostly talk over the viber and I have the bills and proofs. She didn’t want to see. The interpreter confirmed to her that all the messages are ok and they are like couple type messages. Some 6th sense worked in my wife and she deleted all the text that I wrote about the preparation of the interview. She also took my cell number. My uncle was sitting outside. She brought my wife outside and my wife introduced her to my uncle. She only said hi and how are you. My wife asked how my interview was. She said we will verify some more and let you know. She took her medical and 3 updated forms. I am assuming she will call me to verify everything. The whole time she was actually looking at my emails I sent them and asking question from there because my wife saw it. In this whole forum I have never seen any officer go through these Face books and pictures in the phone. This was really wired. My wife had good interview. She answered all the questions and cross reference all matched. Only thing now I have to wait to get a call from them or I am hoping to get medical request soon. Please pray for me and good luck to rest of you guys.

************ Advice to everyone. Please make sure you don’t have any text or email which says about preparation of your interview or anything stupid. ******************

1. Sponsor’s Name
2. Your name
3. Why is your husband divorce?
4. Who paid for the wedding and how much
5. Do you have a kid
6. Does your husband have a kid from previous marriage
7. Does your husband still have contact with his Ex
8. Is his ex married again
9. Do you work, where do you work
10. Who went to Maldives ( honeymoon)
11. Where is your mother and younger brother
12. Where do they live
13. Is your older brother married?
14. What does your younger brother does
15. Why does your husband have his ex picture in his Facebook?
16. Where does his ex live
17. Why did you marry him
18. Is his mom alive?
19. How did she die?
20. When is the last time he visited you
21. How long did he stay

Hello Zee7447,

Thank you Zee sharing your wife interview experience. The immigration officer is very clever and smart that’s why he checks your wife mobile. When I face my interview that time I thought why immigration officer not check my mobile phone. Mobile phone is a genuine proof of relationship now a day. Because most of the communication has been done by mobile phone. The question is very pretty good and hopes no hard feeling. Be ready for your interview Zee. They will call you any time and they like to cross check those question. They may be calling you 2 weeks or 4 week later. Be ready for all cross check. Remember one thing if you mistake any cross check your case will be face difficulty. In this process you never know where their doubt ends. When I face my interview I think my pain is now over but when they call my husband one month later I was shocked and feel insecure. So be ready for your next step.

My best wish for both of you. Hope she will come Canada soon

Regards

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
zee7447 said:
Hello Guys
My wife just had an interview yesterday May 9th 2016. Her interview was from 2 Pm. She had an intense interview. It lasted more than 1.5 hours. After she went in, the officer started asking the questions below. Meanwhile she did a cross reference with her Aunt and her Work place. Both went well. **** This is something completely new****. The officer asked my wife to see her phone. She took her outside to get the phones. She went with her. My wife had 2 phones. The officer went through each and every single pictures in the phone, Text messaged, Viber messages, call records. She also went to her Face book on both phones. My wife has my face book in another phone. She asked why do you have his face book. She had over 3000 pictures and went through all of them and also the hard copy pictures which were like 250 of them. She made the interpreter read the text message and confirm that those are husband wife type text message. She also checked her email inbox and everything. She also said there are not enough messages. My wife said we mostly talk over the viber and I have the bills and proofs. She didn’t want to see. The interpreter confirmed to her that all the messages are ok and they are like couple type messages. Some 6th sense worked in my wife and she deleted all the text that I wrote about the preparation of the interview. She also took my cell number. My uncle was sitting outside. She brought my wife outside and my wife introduced her to my uncle. She only said hi and how are you. My wife asked how my interview was. She said we will verify some more and let you know. She took her medical and 3 updated forms. I am assuming she will call me to verify everything. The whole time she was actually looking at my emails I sent them and asking question from there because my wife saw it. In this whole forum I have never seen any officer go through these Face books and pictures in the phone. This was really wired. My wife had good interview. She answered all the questions and cross reference all matched. Only thing now I have to wait to get a call from them or I am hoping to get medical request soon. Please pray for me and good luck to rest of you guys.

************ Advice to everyone. Please make sure you don’t have any text or email which says about preparation of your interview or anything stupid. ******************

1. Sponsor’s Name
2. Your name
5. Do you have a kid
12. Where do they live
18. Is his mom alive?
19. How did she die?
21. How long did he stay
Hello Zee7447,

Why your wife took medical?

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
farhana766 said:
Hello Zee7447,

Why your wife took medical?
Hey Farhana
I didn't understand what you mean? Why she took medical or you wanna know when? let me know

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
zee7447 said:
Hey Farhana
I didn't understand what you mean? Why she took medical or you wanna know when? let me know
Hello Zee7447,

In your interview experience you said “She took her medical and 3 updated forms”.

My question is why she took medical with her?

Liiaa

Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone :)

How long approximately does one have to wait after an interview for the VO to get back to you?

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
zee7447 said:
Hello Guys

1. Sponsor’s Name
2. Your name
5. Do you have a kid
12. Where do they live
18. Is his mom alive?
19. How did she die?
21. How long did he stay

They Call your wife after how many month , when did you applied to sponsor your wife and when they send you letter that
you are on interview list

thanks

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
farhana766 said:
Hello Zee7447,

In your interview experience you said “She took her medical and 3 updated forms”.

My question is why she took medical with her?
oops. Sorry. I mean took her Police Clearance. lol.

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
zee7447 said:
oops. Sorry. I mean took her Police Clearance. lol.
Hey Farhana
After how many days of your interview you applied for GCMS notes again? Please let me know. I wanna order GCMS notes again. Thanks

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
zee7447 said:
Hey Farhana
After how many days of your interview you applied for GCMS notes again? Please let me know. I wanna order GCMS notes again. Thanks
Hello Zee7447,

I requested my GCMS NOTE after my husband interview because I am so confused about my application. I face my interview 14 March 2016 and the immigration officer sent my interview report Singapore 20 March 2016. She sent a very positive result about my interview and after one month later they interviewed my husband. All this information I get from my GCMS NOTE.I think it is better for you if you request your GCMS NOTE after 15 days later.

Regards
Farhana

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
zee7447 said:
Hello Guys

1. Sponsor’s Name
2. Your name
5. Do you have a kid
12. Where do they live
18. Is his mom alive?
19. How did she die?
21. How long did he stay
Hi Zahid,

Wow that was a vigorous interview indeed! The interviewer went out and checked for herself all messages, emails, FaceBook pages on your wife's two cell phones!! It was actually went in her favour! Also cross check matched..that's also very important. The outcome will be positive as she answered all questions correctly.

Thank you so much for sharing the experience.

Hasan

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
Hasan9999 said:
Hi Zahid,

Wow that was a vigorous interview indeed! The interviewer went out and checked for herself all messages, emails, FaceBook pages on your wife's two cell phones!! It was actually went in her favour! Also cross check matched..that's also very important. The outcome will be positive as she answered all questions correctly.

Thank you so much for sharing the experience.

Hasan
Thanks Hasan. I am also hoping for a positive outcome. I really don't see any reason to be negative. Every single question was answered correctly from her and also cross reference. This lady went crazy. She pretty much was all over the embassy. Even one time she was outside in the waiting room with my wife where she met my uncle. She also was beside the main gate asking those guards to translate one of the text. She was asking that who is "Tumi" lol. Then the guards explained that it means "you". Honestly man I never heard such a story. I hope this will help rest of the people on this forum. I Thank mainly you and rest of the people on this forum. It helped a lot which i cant express in words. :)

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
zee7447 said:
Thanks Hasan. I am also hoping for a positive outcome. I really don't see any reason to be negative. Every single question was answered correctly from her and also cross reference. This lady went crazy. She pretty much was all over the embassy. Even one time she was outside in the waiting room with my wife where she met my uncle. She also was beside the main gate asking those guards to translate one of the text. She was asking that who is "Tumi" lol. Then the guards explained that it means "you". Honestly man I never heard such a story. I hope this will help rest of the people on this forum. I Thank mainly you and rest of the people on this forum. It helped a lot which i cant express in words. :)
zee7447 how many month they take to give your wife appointment for interview , your wife was well prepared
thats very important , and when you know that your application is on interview list

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
sjgolfer014 said:
zee7447 how many month they take to give your wife appointment for interview , your wife was well prepared
thats very important , and when you know that your application is on interview list
Hey
She received the letter on June 2015 that she is on the list and waiting Que is 24 months. After that i kept emailing and sending them evidence. I guess they got tired of my email lol. so I will say 11 months she waited for the interview date. One other thing my wife noticed that the lady was asking her questions from my emails i sent them and GCMS notes.

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
farhana766 said:
Hello Zee7447,

Thank you Zee sharing your wife interview experience. The immigration officer is very clever and smart that’s why he checks your wife mobile. When I face my interview that time I thought why immigration officer not check my mobile phone. Mobile phone is a genuine proof of relationship now a day. Because most of the communication has been done by mobile phone. The question is very pretty good and hopes no hard feeling. Be ready for your interview Zee. They will call you any time and they like to cross check those question. They may be calling you 2 weeks or 4 week later. Be ready for all cross check. Remember one thing if you mistake any cross check your case will be face difficulty. In this process you never know where their doubt ends. When I face my interview I think my pain is now over but when they call my husband one month later I was shocked and feel insecure. So be ready for your next step.

My best wish for both of you. Hope she will come Canada soon

Regards

Farhana
Thanks zee7447 for sharing your experience. That is indeed quite intense! One question that came to my mind is does immigration go through your facebook account before they call you for an interview? Because one of the questions that was asked to your wife was why does your husband have his ex on his facebook? Or were these questions asked after she checked her phone?
Also, when did you file your application?

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
priya_7 said:
Thanks zee7447 for sharing your experience. That is indeed quite intense! One question that came to my mind is does immigration go through your facebook account before they call you for an interview? Because one of the questions that was asked to your wife was why does your husband have his ex on his facebook? Or were these questions asked after she checked her phone?
Also, when did you file your application?
Hey Priya
My wife had 2 phones and both had FB logged in. One was her and one was mine. So the immigration officer went through each of them, pictures. messenger, comments etc. Someone tagged me my ex picture long time ago. As you know that you cant delete a tag picture. Thats when she found out and ask my wife who is that. She told her. I donno if she did or not. Maybe they do, who knows. I filed in March 2015, She received letter that she is on Que for interview on June 2015 and got her interview May 9th 2016.