Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
farhana766 said:
Dear Sam,

My application status is same like you. No new update. I hope you and my passport we get back to our hand at a same time. Sam which airline you prefer for your wife travel. May be I will travel Saudi Airline or Turkish Airline. Turkish Airline is expensive but comfortable journey. Saudi Airline is not expensive like Turkish Airline. Saudi Airline is also comfortable for journey. Please inform me which Airline you prefer for your wife. Hope your wife almost did her lot of shopping like me.

Take care
Farhana
Dear Farhana,

The only problem with my application status is It is still sitting with VFS. They didnt send it to Singapore yet. Maybe they mail once a week and we missed the day. So thats why I said most likely you will get the passport one week before me.

Regardless, I am not complaining. Things are all good. Hope all future applicants will have there file processed smoothly.

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
farhana766 said:
Question posted by Sabash------------------------

1. What is red flag? How can I find red flag in my application?

Answered by Farhana766-----------------------------

The immigration officer has some doubt about applicant marriage and the doubt popular name is “Red Flag”. “RED FLAG” has seemed much wired but in immigration process the marriage doubt other name is “RED FLAG”.

“RED FLAG”

1. When any applicant get divorce and after then quick marriage it called “RED FLAG”

2. If any applicant could not present their application properly it is called “RED FLAG”

3. If any applicant could not present their enough marriage proof it is called “RED FLAG”

4. If any applicant first marriage and sponsor second marriage it is called “RED FLAG”

5. If applicant and sponsor belongs different religion it is called “RED FLAG”

6. Most important thing if immigration officer has a little doubt that is also called “RED FLAG”

REMARRIAGE INTERVIEW:

Now a day interview is very common. It doesn’t mean that an applicant has a red flag that’s why he or she faces interview. Interview is a meeting between immigration officer and applicant. But Remarriage interview is not easy. Because immigration officer has lot of doubt about their marriage. The immigration officer want to know about their marriage is genuine or fake. That’s why the interview is very hard. In this process they have lot of question which they ask them in their interview. Cross check is important for every interview.

FIRST MARRIAGE INTERVIEW:

First marriage interview is very easy. They have a little doubt it depends on applicant case story. But their interview is not hard like remarriage applicant. Sometime their interview is like chit chat.

Hope it will help

Take care
Farhana
Nice work Farhana...

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
farhana766 said:
Question posted by Sabash------------------------

1. What is red flag? How can I find red flag in my application?

Answered by Farhana766-----------------------------

The immigration officer has some doubt about applicant marriage and the doubt popular name is “Red Flag”. “RED FLAG” has seemed much wired but in immigration process the marriage doubt other name is “RED FLAG”.

“RED FLAG”

1. When any applicant get divorce and after then quick marriage it called “RED FLAG”

2. If any applicant could not present their application properly it is called “RED FLAG”

3. If any applicant could not present their enough marriage proof it is called “RED FLAG”

4. If any applicant first marriage and sponsor second marriage it is called “RED FLAG”

5. If applicant and sponsor belongs different religion it is called “RED FLAG”

6. Most important thing if immigration officer has a little doubt that is also called “RED FLAG”

REMARRIAGE INTERVIEW:

Now a day interview is very common. It doesn’t mean that an applicant has a red flag that’s why he or she faces interview. Interview is a meeting between immigration officer and applicant. But Remarriage interview is not easy. Because immigration officer has lot of doubt about their marriage. The immigration officer want to know about their marriage is genuine or fake. That’s why the interview is very hard. In this process they have lot of question which they ask them in their interview. Cross check is important for every interview.

FIRST MARRIAGE INTERVIEW:

First marriage interview is very easy. They have a little doubt it depends on applicant case story. But their interview is not hard like remarriage applicant. Sometime their interview is like chit chat.

Hope it will help

Take care
Farhana
Dear Sabash,

First of all, you have to identify what are the main weak points of your application.As Farhana mention above, those are some popular RED-FLAGS but it all depends on what did you put in your story and application. It might be a new concern from VO which nobody guessed. Sometimes, if things are way too organized, they also get suspicious thinking we planned everything.Just be honest and never ever try to hide anything. If you dont want to disclose it, make sure your + your spouse's family in the same page.

Finally, stay positive but prepare for the worst scenario. No harm being 100% prepared. As I mentioned numerous times before, new applicants are so lucky to have people like Farhana & Hasan & Jaytanz are putting lots of effort to help you guys. When we applied in 2013, there wasnt that much of help. Even I got this website few days before my interview on March 13, 2016. But in order to get served more efficiently, please update your timeline and be a bit more specific. You dont have to use any personal info just put some facts and scenario for others to get benefited from. It will also make our life easier to guide/suggest you. Cause what we are doing now is using our imagination and assumption to suggest you. If you share a bit more info, it would have been helpful for U + Us + All Future Applicants.....

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sam54562 said:
Dear Sabash,

First of all, you have to identify what are the main weak points of your application.As Farhana mention above, those are some popular RED-FLAGS but it all depends on what did you put in your story and application. It might be a new concern from VO which nobody guessed. Sometimes, if things are way too organized, they also get suspicious thinking we planned everything.Just be honest and never ever try to hide anything. If you dont want to disclose it, make sure your + your spouse's family in the same page.

Finally, stay positive but prepare for the worst scenario. No harm being 100% prepared. As I mentioned numerous times before, new applicants are so lucky to have people like Farhana & Hasan & Jaytanz are putting lots of effort to help you guys. When we applied in 2013, there wasnt that much of help. Even I got this website few days before my interview on March 13, 2016. But in order to get served more efficiently, please update your timeline and be a bit more specific. You dont have to use any personal info just put some facts and scenario for others to get benefited from. It will also make our life easier to guide/suggest you. Cause what we are doing now is using our imagination and assumption to suggest you. If you share a bit more info, it would have been helpful for U + Us + All Future Applicants.....

I want to say the same thing like you. why people hesitate to share their story.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sam54562 said:
Dear Farhana,

The only problem with my application status is It is still sitting with VFS. They didnt send it to Singapore yet. Maybe they mail once a week and we missed the day. So thats why I said most likely you will get the passport one week before me.

Regardless, I am not complaining. Things are all good. Hope all future applicants will have there file processed smoothly.
Hello Sam,

Sorry to wrong reply. VFS sent my application in Singapore 4 May 2016. First they sent me an email about tracking ID number. The same day they gave me another email that my Application was sent in Singapore. When your wife went VFS and submitted her application?

Take care
Farhana

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
farhana766 said:
Hello Sam,

Sorry to wrong reply. VFS sent my application in Singapore 4 May 2016. First they sent me an email about tracking ID number. The same day they gave me another email that my Application was sent in Singapore. When your wife went VFS and submitted her application?

Take care
Farhana
She went on May 4th, late evening around 4pm. Thats why I guess. Thank you for your prompt reply at 3:30am!!!! Dont you sleep??? You are very dedicated cause I wont be able to do the way you do it. Thanks again...

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
MY INTERVIEW AT DHAKA TODAY

Today I faced my interview at Canadian HC, Dhaka after waiting two and half years. After security checking I reported to the front office. A local smart young man was sitting there who gave me a single page form to fill it up containing the following information:
-Your sponsor's nick name
-Your nick name
- If you stay with your parents/brothers/
sisters OR with your father/mother in laws, their names and contact numbers.
- Your residential address
- Your employer's name, contact number

I sat in the waiting area where three family were waiting for interview. There are 4/5 interview rooms. Loud conversations of ongoing interviews were being heard from some rooms!

After waiting for about 30 minutes, the front office executive announced my name and advised me to proceed to the designated interview room. There were two people sitting inside the glass chamber, one middle aged Singaporean lady interviewer and another local young man (around 25 years old) introduced as interpreter (although I never asked for the interpreter and continued in English till end!). The questions the interviewer asked were:

- Why have you lost your previous PR status?
- Who sponsored you?
- When did your sponsor go to Canada and in what status?
-Were you included when your sponsor entered Canada with immigration ?
- How many children you have? What are their age? What are they doing? Where are they now?
- Is your wife (sponsor) working? (She didn't want details of her work, or where she works!)
- Does your wife live in rented or own house? (I said we own jointly).
- Why you couldn't maintain your previous residency obligation?
- When did you return from Canada?
- What are you doing now here?
- Give description of your businesses and how you are involved in those business?
- What's your plan with these businesses if your visa is approved?
- What will you do when you go to Canada?
- When did your sponsor last meet you? Where? For how long you stayed together?
-Do you have recent pictures of your wife and children with you?
- How did you celebrate your wife's last birthday ? Was there any surprise gift from you?
- How do you communicate with your wife? (I said she is most of the time on FaceTime with me, several hours everyday!)
- Do you have FaceBook page? Do you have your family photograph on your FaceBook page? In your friend list whether your wife, son and daughter included. If not, why not?
- When you travel abroad, do you take your wife? If no, why not?
- Do you have any visa refusals from any country?
- Show me your all passports(I showed current and all expired passports) Why did you visit Singapore,Thailand, Saudi Arabia ? What are the other countries you have travelled so far & why?
-Why have you visited India so many times?

- What assets you have?

- Are your businesses profitable? How much are you getting from each business? Any proof of income?

- How much is your net worth ?

- We received allegation against you for drug trafficking. What do you have to say? (I said it is absolutely ridiculous and untrue. I have never ever involved in any kind of crime whatsoever in my whole life). It seems that she asked me this question very dramatically with kind of hidden smile on her face!
- Where do you live?Who lives with you?
- Where is your police clearance? (I gave police clearance from Bangladesh. She asked me to send police clearance from Canada as well, because I stayed there over six months in the past.

During the entire interview, the interpreter sat besides her. At the end, she said she will inform the decision within 4 weeks. The interviewer seemed emotionless, always busy looking at her computer, scrolling quickly all the time and asking questions very randomly.

The interview lasted for about 45 minutes up to 10.35 am. At 11.30 am, the interpreter called my business partner over phone and discussed about the business for 10 minutes. The purpose was to cross check the information I provided. But he raised some other irrelevant issues like her other business or social involvement, if any. She said she is the member of Rotay Int. and Inner Wheel Club.

The interviewer didn't clearly tell about the outcome of the interview. So I have to wait 4 weeks to get the result.

Hasan9999

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
Dear Hasan,
CONGRATS. I am pretty sure you are through. Get the police clearance from Toronto ASAP. Did your and your business partner's answer matched? That's the only thing I can see out of everything else which can be a bit tricky.

Thank you for sharing your experience. Hope you will get the re-medical within this month....

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
Dear Hassan,

Thank you for sharing your Experience will help PPL lot.
Nice Job.. Keep IT up...
Stay Positive will have positive result.

Thanx again.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
dev_123 said:
Dear Hassan,

Nice Job.. Keep IT up...

Thanx again.
The interview is always not so comfortable even when you know all the answers. Now a days interviewers are too much sensitive to many factors...the way you talk... Your body language....cross check results with your family members/associates....But most important of all, a solid preparation well in advance makes your life much easier!

All the best.

Hasan9999

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
dev_123 said:
Dear Hassan,

Nice Job.. Keep IT up...

Thanx again.
Dear Sam and Farhana, if my result becomes positive, I owe both of you a very special thanks from bottom of my heart for your inspiring notes from time to time.

My business partner gave similar information but the gentleman who called asked other irrelevant questions.

Thanks so much.

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Dear Sam and Farhana, if my result becomes positive, I owe both of you a very special thanks from bottom of my heart for your inspiring notes from time to time.

My business partner gave similar information but the gentleman who called asked other irrelevant questions.

Thanks so much.

Dear Hassan9999 do you have kids together with your partner , how many , why they ask you for your travel
have you and your spouse ever travel together to any country , i have allot of travel but for very short stay
any way , you are through man , when they ask you for police clrearence it mean you are through .
best of luck , my case is almost 20 month ,oct 2014, and 9 month since waiting for interview

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Dear Hassan9999 do you have kids together with your partner , how many , why they ask you for your travel
have you and your spouse ever travel together to any country , i have allot of travel but for very short stay
any way , you are through man , when they ask you for police clrearence it mean you are through .
best of luck , my case is almost 20 month ,oct 2014, and 9 month since waiting for interview
[/quote]

1) Yes we have daughter and son, both are adult and Canadian citizens.
2) Yes we have travelled together a few times.

Yes I will have to wait quite a while to know their decision.

Hasan9999

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Hasan9999 said:

1) Yes we have daughter and son, both are adult and Canadian citizens.
2) Yes we have travelled together a few times.

Yes I will have to wait quite a while to know their decision.

Hasan9999

they long time to give you for interview , tomorrow is my daughter birth day , what is your suggest me
can i send email to CIC , my wife gonna send them email , i am also planing to send them email that its
my daughter 2nd birth day i am still waiting for my interview , please advise

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Hasan9999 said:

Thanks so much.
Hello Hasan999,

First of all congratulation because the officer took your police clearance. I am happy to see your question because I think all the question is related to your application. I believe that you did very well in your interview. It doesn’t matter the immigration officer look at you or show no emotion. The officer has to write everything what you told her, that’s why the officer was busy with his or her computer. In my case the officer all the time look at her computer but when I answer my question all the time I look at her. I think your result is positive. If you answered all the question and your cross check are match there is no way rejection. In my case one cross check didn’t match and the office asked the explanation and I explain.

It is true, it is difficult to understand that she trust you or not. But if immigration officer at the end of the time behave with you very good that mean you pass your interview. In my case I think the lady never satisfies but I saw my GCMS note that she gave a very positive and satisfactory result about me.

Don’t worry you pass your interview I never feel any difficulty in your case. Please treat me and Sam when you go to Canada. Hope you will get your positive result. I give you one more advice please request your GCMS not after 15 days later. You will know the condition about your result. There you find the opinion about your application. All the best for you result.

Regards
Farhana