+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

justyna123

Apr 24, 2018
I'm a PA, they are supposed to contact me in this case. They only contacted my Sponsor once to let him know that he passed his eligibility to sponsor me. I am not sure how it works if you are a representative...Did you include this information in your application?
Yes, we include use of representative form in the beginning. In beginning was ok I got his emails as a representative but when I contacted CIC through web form in February to ask where is our application I used my information to get request and they said that they wre unable to find information stating that im the representative for the principal applicant. I didn't wont to send them from again to don't confuse them and slower our process. Let's see hopefully he will understand everything;)
Do they sending any confirmation letter after call?

Reactions: Yulia V

Yulia V

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
upfront/passed
Yes, we include use of representative form in the beginning. In beginning was ok I got his emails as a representative but when I contacted CIC through web form in February to ask where is our application I used my information to get request and they said that they wre unable to find information stating that im the representative for the principal applicant. I didn't wont to send them from again to don't confuse them and slower our process. Let's see hopefully he will understand everything;)
Do they sending any confirmation letter after call?
Oh, they only sent us emails. No calls yet...:)

Amsadek4u

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Doc's Request.
15-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-07-2017
Thanks. I see people from july/august have seen their statuses are changing. I was wondering why not June applicants!! lol
Same June here, nothing changes after medical passed. But surprised July are having changes.

Reactions: sk000

melissaj

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Oh, they only sent us emails. No calls yet...:)

I emailed Etobicoke yesterday asking for an estimated time in which I will receive an appointment for landing. They responded to me this morning saying that I am schedule for April 30/2018.

About 90 minutes later they sent me an email confirming the appointment. So happy right now. Tomorrow will be 6 weeks since I had DM.

Good luck to everyone!!!