Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
No changes for me either. I got medical request on Tuesday, May 30th, did my medical on Friday. ECAS still says application received on my side, sponsor no changes either....
Takes a week or two for it to be acknowledged

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I am not a guy but sorry you went through that
Oh it was a long time ago... years now. It's meaningful1 that we should worry about!

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Oh it was a long time ago... years now. It's meaningful1 that we should worry about!
I had gallbladder surgery in 07 it was spent painful I was patient from hell I have low pain tollarence my poor family

fabianonetto

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Toronto
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi everyone

Last Wednesday, May 31st, 2017, we received a request to send proof of co-habitation and I got a DM on the Sponsor side as well.

I logged in today in ECAS and in the Sponsor application as well there's a message saying "We sent you correspondence on June 2, 2017 about the decision on your application"

Do you guys have any idea what such correspondence may be about? I didn't get anything so far by mail or e-mail.

Principal Applicant still shows "Application Received". I guess they're waiting for processing the documents we sent last week before updating that right?

Thanks again

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi everyone

Last Wednesday, May 31st, 2017, we received a request to send proof of co-habitation and I got a DM on the Sponsor side as well.

I logged in today in ECAS and in the Sponsor application as well there's a message saying "We sent you correspondence on June 2, 2017 about the decision on your application"

Do you guys have any idea what such correspondence may be about? I didn't get anything so far by mail or e-mail.

Principal Applicant still shows "Application Received". I guess they're waiting for processing the documents we sent last week before updating that right?

Thanks again
The correspondence is likely an approval letter. DM on sponsor side is SA. The application received on the PA side is correct -- they need the proofs to grant AIP. Many are seeing the same, and the PA side only transitions to DM after they completely finish processing and are ready for landing your partner..

You might want to watch your email or check junk mail. If you didn't get the message, then you might want to verify the email address they have. If they don't have an email address, it will be a physical letter being mailed out whenever..

Reactions: fabianonetto

fabianonetto

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Toronto
Med's Done....
Upfront
The correspondence is likely an approval letter. DM on sponsor side is SA. The application received on the PA side is correct -- they need the proofs to grant AIP. Many are seeing the same, and the PA side only transitions to DM after they completely finish processing and are ready for landing your partner..

If the

Thanks for the quick response profiler

I thought they were gonna send a letter saying that my application to be a Sponsor was either approved or rejected

fabianonetto

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Toronto
Med's Done....
Upfront
Thanks for the quick response profiler

I thought they were gonna send a letter saying that my application to be a Sponsor was either approved or rejected
It makes sense that if I was "rejected" as a Sponsor they would not send a request for additional information as our whole application would be done at that point right?

OK, hope now it's just a matter of few weeks and we can be good for the barbecue.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
It makes sense that if I was "rejected" as a Sponsor they would not send a request for additional information as our whole application would be done at that point right?

OK, hope now it's just a matter of few weeks and we can be good for the barbecue.
I edited the response. If they have email addresses for you and your partner, check spam, or double check they have the right address.

If you specified on your application forms that you wanted them to continue processing in the case that the sponsorship application was rejected, then they will continue processing. In that case, it would be a failed application, because a sponsorship requires a sponsor.

If you didn't specify the above, then you would not have received the letter requesting more proof -- it would have been a rejection letter, for no sponsor.

FWIW: I did receive the same line on the sponsor side of our ECAS account. But that showed up the morning after I got my SA letter...

fabianonetto

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Toronto
Med's Done....
Upfront
I edited the response. If they have email addresses for you and your partner, check spam, or double check they have the right address.

If you specified on your application forms that you wanted them to continue processing in the case that the sponsorship application was rejected, then they will continue processing. In that case, it would be a failed application, because a sponsorship requires a sponsor.

If you didn't specify the above, then you would not have received the letter requesting more proof -- it would have been a rejection letter, for no sponsor.

FWIW: I did receive the same line on the sponsor side of our ECAS account. But that showed up the morning after I got my SA letter...

Our representative is the one who gets all these e-mails. He gets in touch with us once he receives them.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

melissaj

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Hi everyone,

This is my first time writing on the forum, however, I have been lurking around for months now reading everything that everyone post. I am happy to say that all information here has been very helpful to me.

I filed for spousal sponsorship in April 2017, CIC requested that I submit my police clearance from both my home country and Canada along with a completed Schedule A form which I sent two days later.

My questions are when will I hear back from CIC and what's my next step?

Please help, its driving me nuts not hear from them.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi everyone,

This is my first time writing on the forum, however, I have been lurking around for months now reading everything that everyone post. I am happy to say that all information here has been very helpful to me.

I filed for spousal sponsorship in April 2017, CIC requested that I submit my police clearance from both my home country and Canada along with a completed Schedule A form which I sent two days later.

My questions are when will I hear back from CIC and what's my next step?

Please help, its driving me nuts not hear from them.
They changed how processing works in December. So, most of us in the 2016 inland thread are still in the old process. So you might want to ask that question here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/spousal-sponsorship-in-land-applications-2017-timeline-and-updates.468962/

Those folks might have a little more insight than what any of us could guess....

Best of luck!

pedropil

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
Med's Request
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
If I was to guess? 40% maybe? Technically speaking, if the PA has AIP when they request it, near 100%...
Thanks Profiler, I was thinking because it's been more than a week since they updated my account (Mycic-GCkey) that i've passed the medical exam. Still No SA, AIP & DM.

Sam8119

Aug 26, 2016
It looks like there is movement in/around June 14 2016. So, my guess is, that is how they plan to drop the processing times for the later half of 2016. They would continue to process the ones before June 14 at the same rate. But I would hazard a guess to say that I think it explains the chaos WRT people announcing SA's, AIP's and DM's from later in 2016...
So it validates..!!