IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
oh no..can they call me at kitcher or something if i request them..i can drive to kitchener
Yeah, they won't... It's assigned by postal code unfortunately...

Speechless

Star Member
May 18, 2017
congrats Risabh. one query, did they ask you for RCMP fingerprint based police clearance?
I am trying to figure out it's only me or they asked a lot of people.

Les bleus

May 12, 2017
Hi everyone,

Please, I need help from anyone who could answer my queries. My inland sponsorship application was received by IRCC on August 3rd, 2016 and I received AOR on August 24th, 2016. I sent my medical result in October 2016 and it was received by IRCC 3 days after the day it was sent. However, I did not receive any correspondence from IRCC until April 10th, 2017 when I was contacted to provide a police certificate from the country where I have spent most of my adult life since I turned 18; of which in my case that would be Canada. I had the police certificate done by the RCMP and I sent the result (no criminal record) to IRCC a week after. The last day to receive it by IRCC according to the letter is June 10th, 2017.

My question is about the OWP and its validity period. Prior to my inland sponsorship application, I was on a work permit with an expiration date of April 29th, 2017. And I applied for a work permit renewal in March 2017 and was expecting a decision in about 3-4 months as usual. However, I received a notification in my email yesterday that I have a message in MyCIC. After I checked MyCIC, I discovered that my work permit application has been approved with a validity period of 6 months. I was and still very worried because I have read on this forum that OWP for people with inland sponsorship application usually comes with a validity period of 2 years.

I have tried to find answers to my question by calling lots of friends but the answers they were giving me were not satisfying. Someone said maybe the IRCC has decided to finish my sponsorship application in the next few months and that's why they only renewed my work permit for 6 months. Another person said maybe they renewed it for 6 months because IRCC does not know if OWP for inland sponsorship applicants will be continued by the government after December 2017.

I am really confused and worried at the moment because I have not received any email or message from IRCC concerning my sponsorship application after the April 10th request. Similarly, there were no changes in my sponsorship application status when I checked online through MyCIC.

My question is that: Does anybody know why my work permit was renewed for only 6 months?

derekhe1988

Apr 10, 2016
Hello,

I received a phone call form CIC today to confirm my mailing address and the information of my spouse. Does this mean anything? The lady on the phone was nice and says this is all the information they need at this point.

The lady also told me they are looking at the application right now and they don't need anything else at this point.

Speechless

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

Please, I need help from anyone who could answer my queries. My inland sponsorship application was received by IRCC on August 3rd, 2016 and I received AOR on August 24th, 2016. I sent my medical result in October 2016 and it was received by IRCC 3 days after the day it was sent. However, I did not receive any correspondence from IRCC until April 10th, 2017 when I was contacted to provide a police certificate from the country where I have spent most of my adult life since I turned 18; of which in my case that would be Canada. I had the police certificate done by the RCMP and I sent the result (no criminal record) to IRCC a week after. The last day to receive it by IRCC according to the letter is June 10th, 2017.

My question is about the OWP and its validity period. Prior to my inland sponsorship application, I was on a work permit with an expiration date of April 29th, 2017. And I applied for a work permit renewal in March 2017 and was expecting a decision in about 3-4 months as usual. However, I received a notification in my email yesterday that I have a message in MyCIC. After I checked MyCIC, I discovered that my work permit application has been approved with a validity period of 6 months. I was and still very worried because I have read on this forum that OWP for people with inland sponsorship application usually comes with a validity period of 2 years.

I have tried to find answers to my question by calling lots of friends but the answers they were giving me were not satisfying. Someone said maybe the IRCC has decided to finish my sponsorship application in the next few months and that's why they only renewed my work permit for 6 months. Another person said maybe they renewed it for 6 months because IRCC does not know if OWP for inland sponsorship applicants will be continued by the government after December 2017.

I am really confused and worried at the moment because I have not received any email or message from IRCC concerning my sponsorship application after the April 10th request. Similarly, there were no changes in my sponsorship application status when I checked online through MyCIC.

My question is that: Does anybody know why my work permit was renewed for only 6 months?
I believe they are going to finalize all 2016 applicants before end of 2017, this is the only reason they extend it for 6 months. don't worry too much.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
The dentist there was told what they plan to do, and was sent the x-ray of the situation. They recommended what I said -- have the Canadian doctors deal with it. There is no quality or cost benefit, and it will take up to a year to complete. So, she doesn't want to stay in Moscow for a year..

true hey the dental care especially implants are better here

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
130/80 BP, the doctor said it's normal. is that bp is acceptable with cic?
thank you.
yes it's OK if it was high Dr would give you meds

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Thanks browning .....Profiler ...i m located in Toronto ...Can you guess How long for me ? will they call for landing invitation or email ?
cic e is close to kipling station

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Hello,

I received a phone call form CIC today to confirm my mailing address and the information of my spouse. Does this mean anything? The lady on the phone was nice and says this is all the information they need at this point.

The lady also told me they are looking at the application right now and they don't need anything else at this point.

its OK they are double checkibg