Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
RAConop said:
Hi again everyone!

I just checked my ECAS, it says that my application is "DECISION MADE" but I just received the letter yesterday requesting for PCC from my country. Upon MyCIC log-in, it doesn't says that it is decision made. this is confusing.

I have received our SA-AIP on March 29. Applied on June 2016
Any light on this?

Thanks.
SUGARRR!!!!

Congrats

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
GuyanaGirl said:
Vacations!!! How dare they try to have a life and family and plans and thing to do .... don't they know we're trying to get through this process so we can have a life and a family and plans and things to do !

The audacity ;)

lol.that's so funny no vacation for you cic people I am kidding

JB0405

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
HI,

My wife got this email from CIC today morning asking for PCC.. She has already submitted the PCC with her application..

Should we contact CIC and tell them that we have already included it in the application? Please advise. It will be very difficult for us to get the PCC from Canada for the countries she has lived and worked.. I need some advise on this. What are the chances that CIC will accept the PCC documents that we submitted? Please help.

The email from CIC It says:

In order to avoid delays in the processing of your application you must only send one submission in
response to this request. That submission should contain all requested documents. Alternatively, if
you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they
are not available, in the same submission where you submit all of the documents that you have
prepared/that were requested.
If you have not yet submitted the following documents, you must submit them to this office:
Police Certificate(s)
The principal applicant (and all family members 18 years or older) is required to submit a police
certificate(s) from the:
• The country where you have spent most of your adult life since the age of 18;
For instructions on how to obtain the correct police certificate required, you must visit
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp
If you have already submitted police certificates as noted above please disregard. If you are unable to
comply please forward a written explanation.
Please send the requested information / document(s) to:

RAConop

Sep 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2016
AOR Received.
July 12, 2016
Med's Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
October 2016
profiler said:
Around 6 tonight, you will probably see a letter in your inbox. They seem to send them in batches at 00:00:00 UTC (6PM Eastern).

Congrats! Now it's time for landing!

As to the letter, if you have a DM, they processed your case this morning (probably completed the criminality this morning). If you submitted a PCC, and they send you a DM letter tonight, then you are done. Don't worry about it.
But it was crazy. I haven't get to checked it yesterday so I don't know what was the status yesterday. I don't want to have false hopes. When I clicked the ECAS "Decision Made" it just says:
1.We received XXX YYYYY's application for permanent residence on June 18, 2016.
2.Medical results have been received.

and that's about it.

Is this not a glitch?

Lizann

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Need some advice please - my husband got a letter today saying basically that they need him to submit his PCC if he hasn't already done so...
This was sent in with all documents already - do I write back and say you have it and submit proof of this or just reapply and resubmit one ???
:eek:

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
JB0405 said:
HI,

My wife got this email from CIC today morning asking for PCC.. She has already submitted the PCC with her application..

Should we contact CIC and tell them that we have already included it in the application? Please advise. It will be very difficult for us to get the PCC from Canada for the countries she has lived and worked.. I need some advise on this. What are the chances that CIC will accept the PCC documents that we submitted? Please help.

The email from CIC It says:

In order to avoid delays in the processing of your application you must only send one submission in
response to this request. That submission should contain all requested documents. Alternatively, if
you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they
are not available, in the same submission where you submit all of the documents that you have
prepared/that were requested.
If you have not yet submitted the following documents, you must submit them to this office:
Police Certificate(s)
The principal applicant (and all family members 18 years or older) is required to submit a police
certificate(s) from the:
• The country where you have spent most of your adult life since the age of 18;
For instructions on how to obtain the correct police certificate required, you must visit
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp
If you have already submitted police certificates as noted above please disregard. If you are unable to
comply please forward a written explanation.
Please send the requested information / document(s) to:
Go through the last 4 pages of this thread for insight and advice on this. A lot of us got this request yesterday

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
RAConop said:
But it was crazy. I haven't get to checked it yesterday so I don't know what was the status yesterday. I don't want to have false hopes. When I clicked the ECAS "Decision Made" it just says:
1.We received XXX YYYYY's application for permanent residence on June 18, 2016.
2.Medical results have been received.

and that's about it.

Is this not a glitch?
Not likely. You will get a 3rd line once they have sent out the landing letter.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Lizann said:
Need some advice please - my husband got a letter today saying basically that they need him to submit his PCC if he hasn't already done so...
This was sent in with all documents already - do I write back and say you have it and submit proof of this or just reapply and resubmit one ???
:eek:
See: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-inland-applications-2016-timeline-and-updates-t389295.0.html;msg5925515#msg5925515

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
@PROFILER

I think i used a bad batch of coconuts for my last request for some CIC movement
( remember last thursday i requested movement beginning Monday April 10th..)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
@PROFILER

I think i used a bad batch of coconuts for my last request for some CIC movement
( remember last thursday i requested movement beginning Monday April 10th..)

Please excuse my ignorance in the Voodoo culture/religion. I thought that bad food is supposed to make you hallucinate (or beg for god to the porcelain throne..). So, you didn't notice? Or are you likening this to the aforementioned?

RAConop

Sep 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2016
AOR Received.
July 12, 2016
Med's Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
October 2016
profiler said:
Not likely. You will get a 3rd line once they have sent out the landing letter.
They also requested a schedule A of which I have submitted with my application already.

that what makes me more confused.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
RAConop said:
They also requested a schedule A of which I have submitted with my application already.

that what makes me more confused.
Hmm. I would call them to ask. If you cannot get through, or you do not get a satisfying answer, contact your MP. Usually they can call into CIC and get an answer within a couple hours (from someone who actually knows; not the call centre).

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
Please excuse my ignorance in the Voodoo culture/religion. I thought that bad food is supposed to make you hallucinate (or beg for god to the porcelain throne..). So, you didn't notice? Or are you likening this to the aforementioned?
Honestly.. they didn't cover this bit in the "Voodoo for Dummies Edition 1"
Might have to Amazon Prime Edition 2

masouleht

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
RAConop said:
Hi again everyone!

I just checked my ECAS, it says that my application is "DECISION MADE" but I just received the letter yesterday requesting for PCC from my country. Upon MyCIC log-in, it doesn't says that it is decision made. this is confusing.

I have received our SA-AIP on March 29. Applied on June 2016
Any light on this?

Thanks.
congrats
I applied August 2016.
Received the letter PCC yesterday.I sent it already in August with my application. ???