Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
@profiler I agree I realize you have to be, and Maria_Mirabela said the same thing so far no movement last movement November 4,2016 and I do not go on ecase a lot anymore everything still in proccess and we passed the year mark so between now and March waiting for aip and my cousin getting, married in Feb so we're busy and Dec 11 to dec 18 me and my grandma going on a cruise than 6 days till Christmas just have to sit tight and be positive.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
carolbb23 said:
@profiler I agree I realize you have to be, and Maria_Mirabela said the same thing so far no movement last movement November 4,2016 and I do not go on ecase a lot anymore everything still in proccess and we passed the year mark so between now and March waiting for aip and my cousin getting, married in Feb so we're busy and Dec 11 to dec 18 me and my grandma going on a cruise than 6 days till Christmas just have to sit tight and be positive.
Our MP has took on the role of representative. They told us not to worry, don't check CIC anymore, because it's just terribly frustrating. Their office has several families like ours. So she calls into CIC once a week for updates. She told us she'd get any document requests from them as well so we'd not have to worry.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
@profiler my husband lawyer, said the same thing to me in November , if they asknow for document request or anything she will tell us i do not think about.

maria_mirabela

Jul 14, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto
Just a lil piece of advice, pls.
I ordered my first notes mid-september and there was not much to see as it was pretty soon (applied on July 13). When would you think would be best to ask for another set? I was wondering now that I have my medicals done maybe they pushed the app to be part of SIR?!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
maria_mirabela said:
Just a lil piece of advice, pls.
I ordered my first notes mid-september and there was not much to see as it was pretty soon (applied on July 13). When would you think would be best to ask for another set? I was wondering now that I have my medicals done maybe they pushed the app to be part of SIR?!
Hi Maria: If your case had switched to Open, then there would be a note (I believe) that should state that it was evaluated.

At this point, I am calling SIR a farce. They have processed most of the known 2015 cases, but have only barely touched the 2016 cases. One of my very specific questions to be asked by my MP is: "Was our case considered for / is part of SIR? If not, why?" The MP's office had no idea what SIR was...

My intention is to cause ruccus now. My wife thought for a while that they would deport her -- I have assured her, that they would deport me first. My view: If you are going to be making statements like that one, and include the little switches like "in Canada" in one paragraph, and remove it in another to justify focusing on outland applications; you must be held to account. If I don't get results this way, I will continue to escalate until I get to the head cheese.

I have the same going on for the ATIP department now. Turns out, there is something you CAN do if they don't deliver your notes. I am about to post in the GCMS thread how to cause ruccus for ATIP too.

EDIT: Cross-posting for my 2016 friends: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now-t390292.0.html;msg5624015#msg5624015

justxher

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Mar-2016
AOR Received.
05-May-2016
Med's Done....
22-Nov-2016
profiler, did you request GCMS notes and not receive them?

i just received mine today, I requested at start of October but didnt include the consent form so they emailed me Nov 29 and I sent it back right away and it took about a week after.

No mention of SIR or anything though. I also think it's a farce. In the facebook group it seems most of the people getting approval right now are in the June/July 2015 timeframe. It seems to be going in chronological order.

The notes say there was an email sent to PA for "missing APR documents". back on August 8th which we definitely didn't receive so we'll have to call CIC

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
justxher said:
profiler, did you request GCMS notes and not receive them?

i just received mine today, I requested at start of October but didnt include the consent form so they emailed me Nov 29 and I sent it back right away and it took about a week after.

No mention of SIR or anything though. I also think it's a farce. In the facebook group it seems most of the people getting approval right now are in the June/July 2015 timeframe. It seems to be going in chronological order.

The notes say there was an email sent to PA for "missing APR documents". back on August 8th which we definitely didn't receive so we'll have to call CIC
I didn't get them still. I only got half of them, and was told to correct the consent form. I do plan to request an audience with my MP to up my ruccus game Re: Communications failures, blatant lies and hypocrisy. However, I have to let the MP's office work for now before I turn the heat up more. I suspect by the time I am done, McCallum will hate hearing my name...

justxher

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Mar-2016
AOR Received.
05-May-2016
Med's Done....
22-Nov-2016
half of them?? how does that even work?

why did you try to quit the forum btw?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
justxher said:
half of them?? how does that even work?
I requested Sponsorship Application AND PR Application Notes. They sent me the Sponsorship Application notes (as I am the Principal on that). And now they are holding me in a holding pattern where I cannot request more notes, because they have yet to supply the previous ones. If I requested more, that would mean I had more than one request in at a time.

justxher said:
why did you try to quit the forum btw?
I am technically not here. I will eventually bow out for good. You just caught me on a slow day at work, and I needed to read something.

All I will say is, in life (especially in Canada) there is a ton of political crap that goes on. This forum is ok in terms of people's willingness to help and most of the information is good and can be verified. What I can say is that the politics of this forum is well over the top for me. So, now I just browse and only sign on when I see someone asking me something directly, or I see something that is overlooked or obviously wrong.

Gabrielhca

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
I dont know if someone has the same. But my AOR status disappeared from ecas.... now I have only, doc red and medical rec.

maria_mirabela

Jul 14, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto
Gabrielhca said:
I dont know if someone has the same. But my AOR status disappeared from ecas.... now I have only, doc red and medical rec.
If is of any help, I never had an AOR status in my ECAS. Just app received, that's all.

polarvolcano

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
profiler said:
I requested Sponsorship Application AND PR Application Notes. They sent me the Sponsorship Application notes (as I am the Principal on that). And now they are holding me in a holding pattern where I cannot request more notes, because they have yet to supply the previous ones. If I requested more, that would mean I had more than one request in at a time.

I am technically not here. I will eventually bow out for good. You just caught me on a slow day at work, and I needed to read something.

All I will say is, in life (especially in Canada) there is a ton of political crap that goes on. This forum is ok in terms of people's willingness to help and most of the information is good and can be verified. What I can say is that the politics of this forum is well over the top for me. So, now I just browse and only sign on when I see someone asking me something directly, or I see something that is overlooked or obviously wrong.
I don't think people are being political on here at all. Sorry if I/we offended you somehow. All the info and discussion on here is for the good of everyone.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
polarvolcano said:
I don't think people are being political on here at all. Sorry if I/we offended you somehow. All the info and discussion on here is for the good of everyone.
Yeah, there is loads of politics here actually. But of course, you are entitled to your opinion, and that would be based on your personal prejudices. I respect that. I respectfully disagree that all of the information on here is good. I have found definite inconsistencies. But again, I respect your opinion.

In terms of offending me? I thank you for your apology, but it's not necessary. It takes much, much more to offend me. The problem is as I stated.