AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
I dont think its glitch i called and auto messg said we send you a correspondence i was just wondering if its aip or sponsor approuvel
@profiler im aware it's an ecas message. Maybe not a glitch but not everyone can take into consideration what the auto message says because it also follows what's being said in mycic such as "additional docs required" even if it's the glitch. You are right about ecas being reliable though

Reactions: profiler

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
yes it was included in the application....on a positive spin, they did have the corrected address, even though that in itself isnt showing as corrected in ECAS
well, that's great. Weird that they won't use an email address, though. Maybe it's an NFLD thing? :D

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
something in the snail mail today...the SA, weird that it wasnt sent to his email. So who knows how they are communicating, lol

so far:
DM -- June 14th via ECAS
AIP -- June 16th via email
SA -- July 7 via snail mail

** nothing has changed in MyCIC
Congrats dskeard! That is great news. DM (PA) next!

Re E-mail: Did you check the e-mail that you have on your MyCIC/GC Key account to see if it is accurate? When you sign in you see the e-mail attached to the account.

My husband's e-mail is on the GCKey. But when I submit any documents through CSE web enquiry I use my e-mail and when the officer called this morning she quoted my e-mail even though his is on GC Key.

Last edited:
Reactions: dskeard

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
You're forgetting that it took time to process it (and attach to your file). Yes you submitted the document on June 6th. It will take them about 30 days to complete the attachment to your file (the mail room is horrendously slow presently). That was probably June 6th - June 23. From the time it was attached, it will take about another 30 days for them to view.
I agree the CSE web form response time for uploaded documents/queries has been much slower probably due to volume. The good thing is though they are all eventually uploaded to the correct application number.

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Why do you go from the June 23rd date? And my wife works for an MP so she's gonna speak to em this week if we don't hear anything
Lucky you. MP should be able to tell you exactly where file is at.

If I recall, our Eligibility went into " We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." just before/just after we got AIP.

Reactions: dominicantiguan

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
Lucky you. MP should be able to tell you exactly where file is at.

If I recall, our Eligibility went into " We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." just before/just after we got AIP.
I'm hoping we can at least get the landing by sept as we hope to visit my home country in december

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
I'm hoping we can at least get the landing by sept as we hope to visit my home country in december
At the rate IRCC is going 100% sure that you will be done in time to go for Christmas.

I am torn. We want to go to SLU for Christmas but my Dad is here so not sure.

The last time I went for Christmas I left TO on Christmas Eve 2013 and there was severe low level trough system over the Saint Lucia/Dominica/St. Vincent etc. When my hubby (not my husband then) came to meet meet at the airport it had just begun raining again. It had been raining all day in Saint Lucia but everyone was going about their business in preparation for Christmas.

By the time we reached to a place called Bexon the roads were flooded and there was a mini van ahead of us transporting visitors to their respective hotels. It stalled because water got into the muffler and we were behind it. I started feeling my feet wet as water was coming into the vehicle. Then some guys who were walking around in the rain told us to go and park up on a hill right beside where we had stopped moving. We ended up spending the whole night in the vehicle because the road was flooded. People even died that night after a whole road collapsed and some people who were on the road had their cars pushed off the road by the water.

Even the airport was badly flooded.

BTW, I was surprising my Dad and Mom so imagine getting a call from me saying I was stuck in a flood.

Early in the morning when the water subside we had to take another route to where were living.

In St Vincent eight people were reported dead and four missing as a direct result of the turbulent weather, while six lost their lives in Saint Lucia. One person was reported missing in Dominica.

Imagine when I was on the plane I was chatting with visitors who were going to Saint Lucia for vacation and when we were landing they were scared because they said they had hired a helicopter to take them to their hotel. I was telling them not to worry because in the Caribbean one minute it is raining and then the next minute it clears and the sun comes out.

#ClimateChangeisReal

BTW, I do not believe that IRCC has skipped any months.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
At the rate IRCC is going 100% sure that you will be done in time to go for Christmas.

I am torn. We want to go to SLU for Christmas but my Dad is here so not sure.

The last time I went for Christmas I left TO on Christmas Eve 2013 and there was severe low level trough system over the Saint Lucia/Dominica/St. Vincent etc. When my hubby (not my husband then) came to meet meet at the airport it had just begun raining again. It had been raining all day in Saint Lucia but everyone was going about their business in preparation for Christmas.

By the time we reached to a place called Bexon the roads were flooded and there was a mini van ahead of us transporting visitors to their respective hotels. It stalled because water got into the muffler and we were behind it. I started feeling my feet wet as water was coming into the vehicle. Then some guys who were walking around in the rain told us to go and park up on a hill right beside where we had stopped moving. We ended up spending the whole night in the vehicle because the road was flooded. People even died that night after a whole road collapsed and some people who were on the road had their cars pushed off the road by the water.

Even the airport was badly flooded.

BTW, I was surprising my Dad and Mom so imagine getting a call from me saying I was stuck in a flood.

Early in the morning when the water subside we had to take another route to where were living.

In St Vincent eight people were reported dead and four missing as a direct result of the turbulent weather, while six lost their lives in Saint Lucia. One person was reported missing in Dominica.

Imagine when I was on the plane I was chatting with visitors who were going to Saint Lucia for vacation and when we were landing they were scared because they said they had hired a helicopter to take them to their hotel. I was telling them not to worry because in the Caribbean one minute it is raining and then the next minute it clears and the sun comes out.

#ClimateChangeisReal

BTW, I do not believe that IRCC has skipped any months.
Just, go home. Rent a boat (instead of using a car), and go home :).

Reactions: sylvain1

dskeard

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
Med's Request
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017 passed
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
well, that's great. Weird that they won't use an email address, though. Maybe it's an NFLD thing? :D

could be, lol...we all know Newfies do their own thing :)

Reactions: profiler

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

dskeard

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
Med's Request
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017 passed
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
Congrats dskeard! That is great news. DM (PA) next!

Re E-mail: Did you check the e-mail that you have on your MyCIC/GC Key account to see if it is accurate? When you sign in you see the e-mail attached to the account.

My husband's e-mail is on the GCKey. But when I submit any documents through CSE web enquiry I use my e-mail and when the officer called this morning she quoted my e-mail even though his is on GC Key.

the email that is attached to the GCKey is my email address, I check his email (he's not too computer savvy) as well even the spam/junk folder, nothing has ever been there.

dskeard

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
Med's Request
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017 passed
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
I feel like there is a newfie joke to be had, here.
lol! When first getting here and getting used to the accents and ways of doing things, I would often say they walk to a beat of a different drum. Newfies are so relaxed and un-bothered by things. It was strange for me coming from Phoenix Arizona (aka city life/fast paced). Love it now, couldnt be happier anywhere else.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
lol! When first getting here and getting used to the accents and ways of doing things, I would often say they walk to a beat of a different drum. Newfies are so relaxed and un-bothered by things. It was strange for me coming from Phoenix Arizona (aka city life/fast paced). Love it now, couldnt be happier anywhere else.
Did they make you sing, "Aye's the bai?" That's how you learn to speak Newfoundland-English :). Many Newfie friends here. Some of them are crazy as all get-out (I think it's the screech they drink), but good friends ;).

I know the laid back attitude you speak of. Much of Atlantic Canada is like that. It drove us crazy when we would show up for dinner reservations, and they didn't have a table ready.... Even weirder was the local (rural) Vet, was also an MD and Pharmacist (who could bill other provinces' health care!).

Ahhh, the good times. I need to try to convince my wife that it's worth a trip. She's a Muscovite, so we have to decompress her from Moscow in stages. The city we live in (~130k people) is a far cry from the ~12m she is used to. She calls our city a village. Loves Toronto though. Imagine a trip to NB, where Moncton is like the heaviest populated area (same size as our city!).

Last edited:
Reactions: dskeard

dskeard

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
Med's Request
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017 passed
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
Did they make you sing, "Aye's the bai?" That's how you learn to speak Newfoundland-English :). Many Newfie friends here. Some of them are crazy as all get-out (I think it's the screech they drink), but good friends ;).

I know the laid back attitude you speak of. Much of Atlantic Canada is like that. It drove us crazy when we would show up for dinner reservations, and they didn't have a table ready.... Even weirder was the local (rural) Vet, was also an MD and Pharmacist (who could bill other provinces' health care!).

Ahhh, the good times. I need to try to convince my wife that it's worth a trip. She's a Muscovite, so we have to decompress her from Moscow in stages. The city we live in (~130k people) is a far cry from the ~12m she is used to. She calls our city a village. Loves Toronto though. Imagine a trip to NB, where Moncton is like the heaviest populated area (same size as our city!).
nope, didnt have to sing that (thank goodness, lol)...did get "screeched in" a couple summers ago, proud to say I am an "honorary Newfie".

Wow! In stages is best when adjusting. Funny how little time it takes when you are happy in a place :)