Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
I am with him on this. We take for granted a huge amount. It's actually something I believe should be celebrated. It might not be perfect, but it's one of the better places you could live....sans winter, obv
Well there is good road, hot water in our pipes for when its winted, as well as heat, then we have aircondition for hot days, and we dont even want to make tea in the mornings. . . These stupid long lines at timmys, every morning. . . They take a lot of shtttt for granted. I saw persons cryi g at the citizenship ceremony here in london
I shake my head all the time. . . Even at this process. . . If this was trump land i would be out contributing to the development of crazee trumpy.
That why we not doing all that well in anything. . . With all the resources this country is blessed with , we still copy what the dudes next door does. . . Canada should be ruling the world. . . But the masses of those born here think like they retarded. . .sh

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Well there is good road, hot water in our pipes for when its winted, as well as heat, then we have aircondition for hot days, and we dont even want to make tea in the mornings. . . These stupid long lines at timmys, every morning. . . They take a lot of shtttt for granted. I saw persons cryi g at the citizenship ceremony here in london
I shake my head all the time. . . Even at this process. . . If this was trump land i would be out contributing to the development of crazee trumpy.
That why we not doing all that well in anything. . . With all the resources this country is blessed with , we still copy what the dudes next door does. . . Canada should be ruling the world. . . But the masses of those born here think like they retarded. . .sh
You can understand why they cried. Tears of joy..

Actually, despite looking like we "follow" the US, we are like minded with much of the west. UK, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, and indeed the US. Rule? Not really the Canadian style. You have to be measured and forward-thinking WRT resources. You want them to also be available for your kids, and your kids-kids.

At this point, most of the mainstream media are suggesting that, in the absence of US leadership, the "leaders of the free world" are a three-way-tie: Angela Merkel, Emmanuel Macron, and indeed Justin Trudeau. Whether you believe that or not. I do know that it's more the Canadian style to lead from the back seat.

$0.05 anyway, for what it's worth.

Reactions: GuyanaGirl

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
You can understand why they cried. Tears of joy..

Actually, despite looking like we "follow" the US, we are like minded with much of the west. UK, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, and indeed the US. Rule? Not really the Canadian style. You have to be measured and forward-thinking WRT resources. You want them to also be available for your kids, and your kids-kids.

At this point, most of the mainstream media are suggesting that, in the absence of US leadership, the "leaders of the free world" are a three-way-tie: Angela Merkel, Emmanuel Macron, and indeed Justin Trudeau. Whether you believe that or not. I do know that it's more the Canadian style to lead from the back seat.

$0.05 anyway, for what it's worth.
Well I know am old, and maybe slow . . . but back in my earlier days. The king led from the front!!!!! Not no damn back, capture the king n the war over_. . Canada needs its own signature, not a rubber stamp USA. . . enough of that crap. I agree we are all tied for 2nd place in the free world but Canada don't lead!!! Vast amount of resources acres of wind mills, streams and waterfalls and the Mexicans take all the darn factories and still trying to take more. .

Worst thing about all this is I live the place. Lol

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
My father in law got a dog. . . Bentley is its name. . . this dog don't eat bone. Sleep on the same bed as the owner go to the groomers each month n me, I have to cut my own damn hair between two mirrors
Lol

Jaime C

Jul 3, 2017
It's still a pilot? It's nothing but a cash generator! It has been wildly successful since 2013! I would apply as soon as possible. That said, if they do decide to discontinue the program, as long as it's received the day before they stop accepting applications, then it would be accepted.

There is a 100% chance it will continue.
Thank you.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I can also choose to apply for Outland from Port of Spain Trinidad, trying to weigh my options for both.
Thanks again !
Sure you can.

pedropil

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
Med's Request
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
I received an email from IRCC this evening stating

"Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within the regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca"

Is this a system glitch?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

"Good day,

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within the regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Sincerely,

www.cic.gc.ca"

Is this a system glitch?
Haha... No it's not... Take about slooooow

Reactions: pedropil

pedropil

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
Med's Request
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017

"Good day,

Sincerely,

www.cic.gc.ca"

Is this a system glitch?
Or probably this is their reply when i submitted my Medical result through CSE. But it's more than 2 months alreadt

pedropil

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
Med's Request
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017

Chrisdoney

Feb 21, 2017
Hi there!

I was wondering if I am the only one that haven't get an AIP nor anything like that in a year. We did apply for my family in July 2016, I already sent the medicals and the criminal record, but at CIC nothing ever changes. This silence is killing me.

Should I be worried?

sunset66_71

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
ON
App. Filed.......
16-June-2016
Hi there!

I was wondering if I am the only one that haven't get an AIP nor anything like that in a year. We did apply for my family in July 2016, I already sent the medicals and the criminal record, but at CIC nothing ever changes. This silence is killing me.

Should I be worried?
Hi I am June 2016 applicant .

I was worried like you, but fortunately this week I received SA and AIP. So don't worry your turn is soon, probably end of July or beginning August.