+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Interview In 2022 (NDVO) & Now Waiting For DM/PPR

SpousalPR2023

Aug 11, 2024
My date is 3rd sept. I will start preparing now for documents. And i am going to refer only internet questions.
Did you find any thread other than this, which has good list of questions? Would be great if you can share it.

Did you order GCMS notes in the past, to atleast have some clue about possible issues CIC is trying to clarify? I know, now its too late to order GCMS. But if you recd any in the past 30-60 days, that should indicate something.

madhuli1125

Feb 9, 2024
Did you find any thread other than this, which has good list of questions? Would be great if you can share it.

Did you order GCMS notes in the past, to atleast have some clue about possible issues CIC is trying to clarify? I know, now its too late to order GCMS. But if you recd any in the past 30-60 days, that should indicate something.
Following for my wife interview which is on September 11 2024 NDVO

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
My date is 3rd sept. I will start preparing now for documents. And i am going to refer only internet questions.
Hi JB11 - if you are still around - would request to share your/spouse's interview experience.
How long was the interview, do they conduct in English or local language.
And what question was their focus of concern. Were you guys able to guess what triggered the interview - were they concerned about something specific?

Will be a great help to everyone on this thread, if you are comfortable sharing any insight from your experience.