+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Interview In 2022 (NDVO) & Now Waiting For DM/PPR

JB11

Dec 11, 2023
Anyone have given recent interviews at New Dehli asking for my wife application she is in India . Please let me know what type of question and what do we have to take with us like photos or anything?
Hey i also received the interview call for NDVO office. Can you share your timeline?

JB11

Dec 11, 2023
Hey, if my partner pass the interview do he need to wait until he get final update before flying to canada under trv? Or can we send the passport to India for stamping? Do you know anything about it?
Hey, So what you did in your case? And when you received final update regarding your visa?

madhuli1125

Feb 9, 2024
Hello Everyone I have one question should I go to interview with my wife from Canada or not will it impact? Or not please let me know

JB11

Dec 11, 2023
Applied in July 2023 and file transfer to NDVO in December and after that I got update regarding interview what your timeline?
I applied on may 2023 and file transferred to ndvo in october 2023. And this month i received mail regarding interview

madhuli1125

Feb 9, 2024
I had interview at New Delhi in August 2022, and luckily my husband was also here in India, so we both went for interview.
They asked us all the common questions and later they asked us about my husband relative and the places we went, they also asked me if my husband having any medicine and what is the medicine name
I only knew that my husband was taking Cholestrol tablet daily in the evening but I said I don't know the name of the medicine.
Then I was told to go out and same two questions he asked my husband and the answer was tally and by God Grace we were told that we cleared our interview.

This was our New Delhi interview experience.
Hey what was question for husband relative one?