sept 2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to London in Jan 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
Solesilence said:
Yup my pics were large but i managed to send just four of the most genuine looking ones (lol) in one email.
lol...thanks Solesilence

Its too bad the service for the London cosulate only allows up to 3.5MB of files to be uploaded. So I downloaded the trial version of adobe acrobat and put all my scanned documents and pictures into 2 separate pdfs. Then i compressed the files to make them less than 3.5MB altogether. Took about an hour but it was worth it :D

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

Another communication from LVO.

asking for proof of my (Sponsor) residence in Canada. and they want 4 months for the evaluation of the information.

lets see. has anyone received such communication.

I am thinking to send these proofs from here. rather than sending to my wife and then she will forward to LVO what you guys say?/?

regards,

samkk84

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2013
AOR Received.
sept 2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to London in Jan 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
TooCareless1 said:
Dear all,

asking for proof of my (Sponsor) residence in Canada. and they want 4 months for the evaluation of the information.
I am thinking to send these proofs from here. rather than sending to my wife and then she will forward to LVO what you guys say?/?
regards,
At least there is some progress. I don't understand why they are asking for proof again (I assume you already provided that earlier).

I don't think it should matter how you send the proof as long as they put it in the right file. I uploaded some additional documents today to London Visa Office using the link below today.

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

My file was transferred to LVO in January 2014. I applied originally to Islamabad in Sept 2013. Have not received such a request yet.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

ariesking

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
Jan-2014
AOR Received.
Nov-2013
File Transfer...
Nov-2013
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
April- 2015
TooCareless1 said:
Dear all,

regards,
Yes i have received my first email from London CHC on 10 january asking for additional documents, and they also told me that it will take 4 months to review the documents. on 10 april 2014 i got another email from London CHC telling me my file is awaiting officer's review.

MNA

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013 (Islamabad Transfer Letter)
File Transfer...
22-01-2014 (London Transfer Letter)
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
01-12-2014 ecas changed to Decision made 20-12-2014
Dear What to be write in the enquirer identification in the below mentioned link?? please advice

samkk84 said:
At least there is some progress. I don't understand why they are asking for proof again (I assume you already provided that earlier).

I don't think it should matter how you send the proof as long as they put it in the right file. I uploaded some additional documents today to London Visa Office using the link below today.

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

My file was transferred to LVO in January 2014. I applied originally to Islamabad in Sept 2013. Have not received such a request yet.

ariesking

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
Jan-2014
AOR Received.
Nov-2013
File Transfer...
Nov-2013
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
April- 2015
MNA said:
Dear What to be write in the enquirer identification in the below mentioned link?? please advice
It means who is inquiring about the case, if you are applicant then select applicant, if sponsor then select sponsor.

ariesking

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
Jan-2014
AOR Received.
Nov-2013
File Transfer...
Nov-2013
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
April- 2015
Hi Guys,
One quick question, how do you get request for medical, by post or email?

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
If they have your email address, it mostly comes by email these days....

ariesking

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
Jan-2014
AOR Received.
Nov-2013
File Transfer...
Nov-2013
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
April- 2015
canvis2006 said:
If they have your email address, it mostly comes by email these days....
Thanks, one more question, i did not do my medical upfront, do you think that could be an issue?

makamk

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
samkk84 said:

Hey. So you havent received any communication at all from eversince the transfer? Its just that my file was transferred in oct 2013 and i have not received any communication or request for additional documents yet!

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
ariesking said:
Thanks, one more question, i did not do my medical upfront, do you think that could be an issue?
For spousal sponsorships, medical should be done before submitting application.

You can wait for visa office to ask for medicals.

ariesking

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
Jan-2014
AOR Received.
Nov-2013
File Transfer...
Nov-2013
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
April- 2015
canvis2006 said:
For spousal sponsorships, medical should be done before submitting application.

You can wait for visa office to ask for medicals.
I did not know that, i was thinking i will do it when VO will ask for it, because the processing time at CHC ISB is too long and i do not want to do the medical twice.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
ariesking said:
I did not know that, i was thinking i will do it when VO will ask for it, because the processing time at CHC ISB is too long and i do not want to do the medical twice.
Did you get your sponsorship approval already? Not doing medical mean sending in incomplete application. lets hope they email you to get the medical in and not return your file ..
or maybe if you have ur file # now and all do the medical and send it in separate .. what do you mean by u don't wanna do 2 medicals? Every applying thru Isb has to do it. Don't know the london timeline yet so cannot comment if they will process the cases before the first medical expires, if they will extend the medical for 3 months or if they will take their sweet time and ask for a new one.

ariesking

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
Jan-2014
AOR Received.
Nov-2013
File Transfer...
Nov-2013
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
April- 2015
waiting110 said:
Did you get your sponsorship approval already? Not doing medical mean sending in incomplete application. lets hope they email you to get the medical in and not return your file ..
or maybe if you have ur file # now and all do the medical and send it in separate .. what do you mean by u don't wanna do 2 medicals? Every applying thru Isb has to do it. Don't know the london timeline yet so cannot comment if they will process the cases before the first medical expires, if they will extend the medical for 3 months or if they will take their sweet time and ask for a new one.
I applied in oct 2013 and got my sponsorship approval in 2 weeks (Nov 2013) of submitting my application and then my file was sent to London directly, and in Jan 2014 they asked for additional documents and again in April i got another email telling me that my file is currently awaiting officer's review.
When i was asked to send the additional documents in Jan 2014 they never mentioned that i had to take medical.
What i meant by 2 medicals is that medical exam is only valid for 1 year and the processing time at CHC ISB is around 32 months, so if i do one upfront then i might have to do re-medical again some point in future. so that is why i did not do upfront medical.

faisalraj

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2013
AOR Received.
08-20-2013 (ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS SENT BACK TO ME)
File Transfer...
24-04-2014 to London
Med's Request
05-14-2014 2nd medical
Med's Done....
May 27 2014 2nd medical
Interview........
June 09 2014
Passport Req..
Decision Made Oct 2nd PPR OCT 8th
VISA ISSUED...
20th Oct 2015
LANDED..........
30th October
Hey i have applied for my wife's visa in January 2013, i got my original documents back in August but it never mentioned anything about london. So I am wondering how will i know that when was my file sent to london?
Because initially in 2013 it was sent to Islamabad as the email stated. I have emailed London asking them about details but anything you guys can tell me?