AOR Received.: July, 2012
File Transfer...: July, 2012
Med's Request: Waiting
Med's Done....: February 2012, EXPIRED
Interview........: HOPEFULLY NOT
Passport Req..: HOPEFULLY SOON
VISA ISSUED...:HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........: HOPEFULLY SOON

1) I requested notes in November 2013 received 44 pages but nothing seems to have started.

2) Not sure if file is still in Islamabad Pakistan or been transferred to London Office.

3) Since receiving AOR ON JULY 2012, we have not received any single letter of any sort. No medical requests or Further Documents. Very afraid of what's going on and what will happen, or how long will it take.

posting this topic April 9th 2014...

Solesilence

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad via chc london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 april 2013
AOR Received.
SA approval- 15 may 2013
File Transfer...
To London 24 Feb 2014
Med's Request
Nov 14 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 24 2014
Interview........
waived ALH
Passport Req..
Dec 3 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 27th 2015
LANDED..........
inshAllah sooon
Hi

So my file was also transferred to london in feb. I emailed them march 27th and recieved a reply today.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry. Your attachments and correspondence have been added to your file.

As soon as we are ready to proceed with your application, we will be in contact to request any additional documentation that we may require. Every effort will be made to process applications equitably, however, it may be several months before your application is reviewed for further processing. We request that you consider this before you make contact with us. We are focusing our efforts on processing files and may not be able to respond to routine case enquiries.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit - GPW
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Web site: http://www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

Is this a generic email? Please let me know!

Thnk u

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its not considered as a generic response. but i guess you case is going in right direction. expect to hear from them in 4-6 months. during that time. you dont need to do anything.

Just wait.

Regards,

samkk84

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2013
AOR Received.
sept 2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to London in Jan 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
Solesilence said:
Hi

So my file was also transferred to london in feb. I emailed them march 27th and recieved a reply today.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry. Your attachments and correspondence have been added to your file.

As soon as we are ready to proceed with your application, we will be in contact to request any additional documentation that we may require. Every effort will be made to process applications equitably, however, it may be several months before your application is reviewed for further processing. We request that you consider this before you make contact with us. We are focusing our efforts on processing files and may not be able to respond to routine case enquiries.

Yours sincerely,

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
38 Grosvenor Street

Government of Canada

Thnk u

Hi Solesilence,

I haven't received any email from them so I am not sure if that it generic. But they acknowledged your attachments, so it does not look generic.

What attachements did you send them ? Did you send them additional supporting documents via email ? (or via courier)

Also, what email address did you contact ?

Thanks !

AW23

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad NOW LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Doc's Request.
24 May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
30 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
26 Sep 2014, Sent:oct 27, Rcvd: nov 6, 14
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 30, 2014
Solesilence said:
Hi

Dear Sir/Madam,

Yours sincerely,

38 Grosvenor Street

Government of Canada

Thnk u
yes it is generic i guess bcz i send london documents voluntarily n they replied me with this msg today.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Solesilence said:
Hi

Dear Sir/Madam,

Yours sincerely,

38 Grosvenor Street

Government of Canada

Thnk u

Yeah, I also received this email from London yesterday but not the "As soon as we are ready to proceed with your application, we will be in contact to request any additional documentation that we may require. Every effort will be made to process applications equitably, however, it may be several months before your application is reviewed for further processing. We request that you consider this before you make contact with us. We are focusing our efforts on processing files and may not be able to respond to routine case enquiries" portion of your letter.

Guess its a combination of generic and some stuff added by the clerk.

ak23

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2014
Doc's Request.
submitted with the file
File Transfer...
May 2014
Med's Request
na
Med's Done....
Mar 2014
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
Jan 12 2015
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
new applications that are being transferred to London will be following wait times of London or Islamabad?
thanks

samkk84

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2013
AOR Received.
sept 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
AW23 said:
yes it is generic i guess bcz i send london documents voluntarily n they replied me with this msg today.

Hi AW23

Can you tell me how you sent voluntary documents ? Did you email them or send them via courier ?

My file was transferred in late January this year. I want to send additional supporting documents and was wondering what other applicants are doing.

Thanks!

AW23

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad NOW LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Doc's Request.
24 May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
30 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
26 Sep 2014, Sent:oct 27, Rcvd: nov 6, 14
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 30, 2014
samkk84 said:
Hi AW23

Can you tell me how you sent voluntary documents ? Did you email them or send them via courier ?

My file was transferred in late January this year. I want to send additional supporting documents and was wondering what other applicants are doing.

Thanks!
hello. i just sent them last 2 trips boarding pass of my hubby. n yes i emailed them. what do u want to send n wen did u apply? i wud suggest u to wait until they ask for.

sandands

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
AOR Received.
15--12-2013
File Transfer...
21-01-2014
Interview........
03-2015 will be Approved In Shah Allah
Passport Req..
23-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
In Shah Allah soon
LANDED..........
In Shah Allah soon
adv2244 said:
2013 or 2012 ????????????
NOV 2013

common wake up guys any body knows what to do if TRV processing time is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

samkk84

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2013
AOR Received.
sept 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
AW23 said:
hello. i just sent them last 2 trips boarding pass of my hubby. n yes i emailed them. what do u want to send n wen did u apply? i wud suggest u to wait until they ask for.
Hello AW23,

I applied in Sept 2013 to sponsor my wife. I visited her in Pakistan in December 2013, so i have boarding passes and pictures that I wanted to send. I also have more phone bills, etc to send.

Did they ask you to send the documents ? Why do you suggest that I wait for them to request it ?

Thanks.

Terrykhan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/12/2013 (Wife Case)
AOR Received.
File# given on 31/12/2013 via email
File Transfer...
FEB 22,2014(London)
Med's Done....
Remedical 24 Nov-2014
Interview........
Status Changed to Decision Made(12/6/2014). Interview Waived
Passport Req..
1/8/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/17/2015
LANDED..........
2/20/2015
Hey Guys and Gals ,

I haven't posted in a while.......any new updates on your end? Seems like few ppl got interviews.

Anyways please post if you have anything new to share......Anyone applied for GCMS notes?

Did it show anything new?

Ciao!!!

saadzafar

Apr 13, 2014
hi my interview held on 12 march 2014 at islmbd but i still didnt get any remedical request have you any idea about this?and do let me inform when you get the approval.and my ecase status change in process day after interview

rehanXT

Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 30, 2013
Doc's Request.
13 April - Additional Docs req
File Transfer...
24 Oct to London
Med's Request
4 Aug - Re med Request -
Hey Guys

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: CHC London
App. Filed.......: 30 Aug, 2013 Sponsorship Approval 06 Sep
File Transfer...: 24 Oct, 2013 To CHC- London
Doc's Request.: 13 April, 2014 (Additional documents)
Interview........: waiting.
Passport Req..: waiting
VISA ISSUED...: waiting
LANDED..........: Insha Allah

Just got an email yesterday :

Dear Applicant,

We are writing with regards to your family-class application for permanent residence in Canada.

Please be advised that, in order for us to proceed with your application, we require the following items:

- your original Marriage Registration Certificate.

- your original long-form Birth Certificate.

- original Nikkah Nama with certified translation.

- additional, supporting photographs including: the Mehndi/Henna ceremony, the Valima, the Sep. 2013 wedding ceremony, the Rukhsati (if applicable) and any post-wedding photos; please note that all photos must be labelled.

- explanation if and why a Rukhsati did not take place.

- proof of ongoing correspondence; this may include but not necessarily be limited to evidence of post-marriage visits, Skype logs, emails, letters, phone calls, money transfers and so on.

- payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF); please refer to our website for details.

If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document. Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 30 days. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.
Should you not respond within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file at that time, and may lead to a refusal of your application. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application was received.

Sincerely,
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada

makamk

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
rehanXT said:
Hey Guys

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: CHC London
App. Filed.......: 30 Aug, 2013 Sponsorship Approval 06 Sep
File Transfer...: 24 Oct, 2013 To CHC- London
Doc's Request.: 13 April, 2014 (Additional documents)
Interview........: waiting.
Passport Req..: waiting
VISA ISSUED...: waiting
LANDED..........: Insha Allah

Just got an email yesterday :

Dear Applicant,

We are writing with regards to your family-class application for permanent residence in Canada.

Please be advised that, in order for us to proceed with your application, we require the following items:

- your original Marriage Registration Certificate.

- your original long-form Birth Certificate.

- original Nikkah Nama with certified translation.

- additional, supporting photographs including: the Mehndi/Henna ceremony, the Valima, the Sep. 2013 wedding ceremony, the Rukhsati (if applicable) and any post-wedding photos; please note that all photos must be labelled.

- explanation if and why a Rukhsati did not take place.

- proof of ongoing correspondence; this may include but not necessarily be limited to evidence of post-marriage visits, Skype logs, emails, letters, phone calls, money transfers and so on.

- payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF); please refer to our website for details.

If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document. Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 30 days. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.
Should you not respond within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file at that time, and may lead to a refusal of your application. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application was received.

Sincerely,
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
Wow Rehan! This is good news. Is yours a wife case?