AOR Received.
February 21, 2014
File Transfer...
February 27, 2014
Med's Request
November 17, 2014
handsup said:
Friends
there is a goood news :) You can't imagine how muchhhh happy I am at the moment; I am NOT asked for any remed, PCC, additional docs nothing at all Ma sha Allah
Got following email today:

Please be advised that this file has reached the final stage of processing is now ready for visa issuance. Please refer to the attached document for full instructions regarding submitting your passport(s) to the Islamabad visa office within the next 30 days so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued.
Please share your timeline
When was your first medical done?
Mine was done on November 19, 2013.

SoniyaShah

Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
November 17, 2014
AOR Received.
February 21, 2014
File Transfer...
February 27, 2014
Med's Request
November 17, 2014
handsup said:
Friends
there is a goood news :) You can't imagine how muchhhh happy I am at the moment; I am NOT asked for any remed, PCC, additional docs nothing at all Ma sha Allah

Please be advised that this file has reached the final stage of processing is now ready for visa issuance. Please refer to the attached document for full instructions regarding submitting your passport(s) to the Islamabad visa office within the next 30 days so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued.
I forgot to tell you one more thing. Many many Congratulations

atra

Sep 16, 2014
atra said:
Further to instructions for re-medical, I have been asked to provide fresh data on IMM5669 ( Schedule A Background/Declaration) and pay the Cad$ 490.00 on account of "Right of Permanent Residence Fee".
On the other hand I had contacted IOM for "Medical Checkup" appoint at an early date but they have responded that new medical appointment date can only be fixed once the old medical validity has expired (One year validity till Dec 10, 2014)
IOM has provided the appointment for Dec 11, 2014 ( a day after expiration of old medical validity). Besides other documentation, IOM now demands for "Polio Vaccination Certificate" as well.

Shafaq

Star Member
Mar 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-2013
File Transfer...
May-2014
handsup said:
Friends

Wow that's great news :) many many congratulstions.. Please share your timelines. May all of us recieved same good news soon InshaaAllah :)

atra

Sep 16, 2014
atra said:
IOM has provided the appointment for Dec 11, 2014 ( a day after expiration of old medical validity). Besides other documentation, IOM now demands for "Polio Vaccination Certificate" as well.
Dear Colleagues
I saw few posts regarding documentation of children borne in Pakistan where one of the parent was Canadian and the other awaiting for approval of the immigration: Can our experienced and learned persons comment on following queries:-
a. Baby borne is considered as Canadian by birth but getting "Canadian Citizenship Certificate" takes 8 to 12 months. Have seen cases being approved in 5 to 6 months also. What is your experience on this?
b. Is it possible to get short duration passport through Canadian High Commission Islamabad after having applied for Citizenship Certificate of baby?
c. Since the baby also enjoys the status of being Pakistani by birth. Does Canadian High Commission grants visit visa to baby on Pakistani Passport to enable his/her travel to Canada along with Canadian Mother presently residing in Pakistan. What supporting documents are required for this visa. Has some one got response from Canadian High Commission on such request?
d. Does LVO handles the immigration of such baby ? As per my understanding since the baby is already a Canadian, LVO cannot process baby's case for immigration. If this is so , does LVO facilitate travel of such baby along with mother in any other format?

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
13 March 2015 (ALHUMDULILAH)
Got mail from ADVO for re medical guyz ........ my medical isn't expire yet I did my medical in 23 december 2013 and got thz mail today before it expired ........ can I know wat tha hell is wrong with ADVO ?

Dost_Dost

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Aslaam-o-Alekum,

How are you all?

I have a question please any1 guide me:

We have already submitted original urdu nikah nama and its translation but receieved an e-mail in which we are again instructed to mail orignal urdu nikkah nama and its english translation.

What should we do ,I have one orignal nikah nama as you there are three copies orignally?one for bride aone for groom and one for record in union council. we have sent one of ours and the other one is still with me.

If I email them to tell that I have already submitted the orignal one then how long they will take to reply?

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014
hi all, need help

my wife received the visa like i had told you.
my son who was born in pak his Canadian passport was needed. they really helped me out and in week passport was issued. now they have high commission Islamabad told me that passport was issued last friday and is in the mail. do you guys know what courier service these Canadian offices use?
how long will it take for them to send the passport from canada to Islamabad Canadian high commission so i can go and pick it up? any idea?
its was sent out last Friday from canada.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
ks1234567 said:
and yes... when was your file transferred to London and when did you applied actually... your complete timelines please :)
lolx yeah thanks

Following is my timeline:

Med: Jan 2013
Case filed and AOR: Mar 2013
X-Rays: Nov 2013
Transferred from ISB to LVO: May 2014
PPR2: Nov 2014

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Thanks all I am really happy and hopeful for all of us

Following is my timeline:

Med: Jan 2013
Case filed and AOR: Mar 2013
X-Rays: Nov 2013
Transferred from ISB to LVO: May 2014
PPR2: Nov 2014

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014
hi all

my wife received the visa like i had told you.
my son who was born in pak his Canadian passport was needed. they really helped me out and in week passport was issued. now they have high commission Islamabad told me that passport was issued last friday and is in the mail. do you guys know what courier service these Canadian offices use?
how long will it take for them to send the passport from canada to Islamabad Canadian high commission so i can go and pick it up? any idea?
its was sent out last Friday from canada.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
What is this "Updated Information Chart"?
Where can I get it from ? And where do I need to send it? To ISB or LVO? By email or by mail?

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
1st Upfront; 1st re-med: 19-05-2015; 2nd re-med: 09-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2014: 1st re-med on: 28-05-2015; 2nd re-med: on 02-11-2015
Interview........
Waived, DM on 10 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015, COPR received on 07-12-2015
atra said:
Dear Colleagues
I saw few posts regarding documentation of children borne in Pakistan where one of the parent was Canadian and the other awaiting for approval of the immigration: Can our experienced and learned persons comment on following queries:-
a. Baby borne is considered as Canadian by birth but getting "Canadian Citizenship Certificate" takes 8 to 12 months. Have seen cases being approved in 5 to 6 months also. What is your experience on this?
b. Is it possible to get short duration passport through Canadian High Commission Islamabad after having applied for Citizenship Certificate of baby?
c. Since the baby also enjoys the status of being Pakistani by birth. Does Canadian High Commission grants visit visa to baby on Pakistani Passport to enable his/her travel to Canada along with Canadian Mother presently residing in Pakistan. What supporting documents are required for this visa. Has some one got response from Canadian High Commission on such request?
d. Does LVO handles the immigration of such baby ? As per my understanding since the baby is already a Canadian, LVO cannot process baby's case for immigration. If this is so , does LVO facilitate travel of such baby along with mother in any other format?
Answers: a.: Yes possible, when I applied Citizenship of my first child we got 12 months wait period and got it in 10 months, whereas for our second child they gave us 12 - 18 months and we got his card in exactly 4 months.
b. Yes possible, infact you have to apply for your child citizenship card and limited duration passport simultaneously. You will get the passport within a month on which your child can travel along. For the card you can later ask CHC Islamabad to send it to your new address i.e. in Canada.
c. No need for Canadian visa on Pakistani passport since your child is born Canadian citizen.
d. No, LVO has nothing to do with that unless your child's current residence is London, so again no need for this simply apply for citizenship card and limited validity passport.

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
muhammad azaan said:
Got mail from ADVO for re medical guyz ........ my medical isn't expire yet I did my medical in 23 december 2013 and got thz mail today before it expired ........ can I know wat tha hell is wrong with ADVO ?
Well it is the discretion of visa officer who is handling your case that if he/she feels the case will not complete in the stipulated 15 months, he/she can ask for re-medical, otherwise he/she can extend the validity to one whole year.

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dost_Dost said:
Aslaam-o-Alekum,

How are you all?

I have a question please any1 guide me:

We have already submitted original urdu nikah nama and its translation but receieved an e-mail in which we are again instructed to mail orignal urdu nikkah nama and its english translation.

What should we do ,I have one orignal nikah nama as you there are three copies orignally?one for bride aone for groom and one for record in union council. we have sent one of ours and the other one is still with me.

If I email them to tell that I have already submitted the original one then how long they will take to reply?
I guess better email them and let them know the situation. May it is the generic message they are sending to people from Pakistan. I have heard lot of people have received such message.