+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL IMMIGRATION - File transferred to London Office from Islamabad

atra

Sep 16, 2014
atra said:
It was got done in 2nd week of Oct 2013 Dec 10, 2013
Further to instructions for re-medical, I have been asked to provide fresh data on IMM5669 ( Schedule A Background/Declaration) and pay the Cad$ 490.00 on account of "Right of Permanent Residence Fee".
On the other hand I had contacted IOM for "Medical Checkup" appoint at an early date but they have responded that new medical appointment date can only be fixed once the old medical validity has expired (One year validity till Dec 10, 2014)

Shafaq

Star Member
Mar 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-2013
File Transfer...
May-2014
khurram19801 said:
my file rec chc-isb at 2011 and processing start 2014 jan and still in process but i rec remedical from india poast i sent remedical in july 2014 , i rec Passport request in sep 2014 Alhamdo lillah from ISlamabad via email, now still waiting passport back even some members rec passport but mine passport still not back,
i have an Question,

1. why my file transfer to newdehli because i rec remedical from india via by curior why my case transfer Newdehli every member file transfer to London Why I M ?.
2. Allhamdo lillah I have rec Passport request not pp1 and pp2 via email islamabad at 25 Sep 2014, and i sent passport after one day 26 Sep 2014 , i did not rec passport yet even some members passport rec with in 2 weeks why passport did not back, i m not Good English please read and reply my poast or inbox i am worried about my case and pray for my i go to my family and reunited, Insha Allah
Dont worry just faith on Allah and be patient. InshaaAllah you will hear good news soon.

Dost_Dost

Star Member
May 23, 2014
zameer2u said:
Hi, My suggestion is to e-mail them and tell them that you submitted those docs with you sponsorship application package, they do sent generic e-mails to a lot of people and its is common to receive a wrong e-mail 9an e-mail which does not apply to you) or may be they have lost those documents and want them again, in any case, you need to inquire about it , hence, e-mail them.
Regards,
Zam
Thank you :)

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
do cic take fingerprints and biometric details before pr or when applying for nationality ?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Friends
there is a goood news :) You can't imagine how muchhhh happy I am at the moment; I am NOT asked for any remed, PCC, additional docs nothing at all Ma sha Allah
Got following email today:

Please be advised that this file has reached the final stage of processing is now ready for visa issuance. Please refer to the attached document for full instructions regarding submitting your passport(s) to the Islamabad visa office within the next 30 days so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued.

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
handsup said:
Friends
there is a goood news :) You can't imagine how muchhhh happy I am at the moment; I am NOT asked for any remed, PCC, additional docs nothing at all Ma sha Allah

Please be advised that this file has reached the final stage of processing is now ready for visa issuance. Please refer to the attached document for full instructions regarding submitting your passport(s) to the Islamabad visa office within the next 30 days so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued.
its cic new surprise :eek: ;D :p

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
khurram19801 said:
my file rec chc-isb at 2011 and processing start 2014 jan and still in process but i rec remedical from india poast i sent remedical in july 2014 , i rec Passport request in sep 2014 Alhamdo lillah from ISlamabad via email, now still waiting passport back even some members rec passport but mine passport still not back,
i have an Question,

1. why my file transfer to newdehli because i rec remedical from india via by curior why my case transfer Newdehli every member file transfer to London Why I M ?.
2. Allhamdo lillah I have rec Passport request not pp1 and pp2 via email islamabad at 25 Sep 2014, and i sent passport after one day 26 Sep 2014 , i did not rec passport yet even some members passport rec with in 2 weeks why passport did not back, i m not Good English please read and reply my poast or inbox i am worried about my case and pray for my i go to my family and reunited, Insha Allah
Ur file was not sent to new delhi...... it seems like new delhi deals with medical results for Pakistan applicants.... I remember the medical form I filled out for my wife had new chc-new delhi written on it.... unless u r from Afghanistan or have some sort of link to Afghanistan.... only those files were sent from Islamabad to New Delhi...

u can confirm this by ordering ur notes.... who sent the PPR's?.... was it from London or New Delhi?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Marchlove said:
its cic new surprise :eek: ;D :p
hahahh yeah a positive and full of joy ;)

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
mrashid123 said:
Ur file was not sent to new delhi...... it seems like new delhi deals with medical results for Pakistan applicants.... I remember the medical form I filled out for my wife had new chc-new delhi written on it.... unless u r from Afghanistan or have some sort of link to Afghanistan.... only those files were sent from Islamabad to New Delhi...

u can confirm this by ordering ur notes.... who sent the PPR's?.... was it from London or New Delhi?
thanks for your concern, i Rec Remedical Request from Newdehli its sure regarding remedical latter, and after 2 month i rec email ppr from CHC-Islamabad Via Email, then i sent passport to Islamabad visa section, And I am pure pakistani did not link any one to afghanistan, thats it remain my hole procedure with out remedical from islamabad remedical on from newdehli thats it, its mean some file transfer only for remedical and oth review, pray for me, Allah khaie say acha wakt Lai Ameen

Solesilence

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad via chc london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 april 2013
AOR Received.
SA approval- 15 may 2013
File Transfer...
To London 24 Feb 2014
Med's Request
Nov 14 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 24 2014
Interview........
waived ALH
Passport Req..
Dec 3 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 27th 2015
LANDED..........
inshAllah sooon
congrats handsup!!! thats the email we're all waiting for!! InshAllah soon for everyone

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
5-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2-JULY-2014
Med's Request
REMED DONE ON 13th FEB 2015
Med's Done....
2-APRIL-2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Handsup when was your file transferred to London??

ks1234567

Star Member
May 16, 2012
handsup said:
Friends

Ary wa,....what a news :D... congrats bud :)... this is a sooper news actually.... and now I am hoping to get the same email :p.... every thing is possible from CHC to CHC :p

ks1234567

Star Member
May 16, 2012
ks1234567 said:
Ary wa,....what a news :D... congrats bud :)... this is a sooper news actually.... and now I am hoping to get the same email :p.... every thing is possible from CHC to CHC :p
and yes... when was your file transferred to London and when did you applied actually... your complete timelines please :)