+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
Hey guys any news ?
its been months omg
no news and no updates, Etobicoke simply punishing some of us for no apparent reasons, is been 23months since application
was filed and 9months since the file was transferred to Etobicoke, at least some form of communication should have taken place.
I wrote to Etobicoke their response is they are processing and could not tell me when they would complete my application. I email them ,
and the lady who received the email responded and said they have forwarded my concern to the supervisors.

ForeverYou

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
20-09-2018
Doc's Request.
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
Med's Request
24-11-2018
Med's Done....
27-11-2018
Hello,
Just a little history..
Been dealing with CBSA.. no status
AOR. Aug 10 2018
SA.. nov 2018
File transfer. Mar. 22 2019
Relationship interview.. Apr 25 2019
AIP.. 2 hours ago!

Dont loose hope. Almost there guys
Congratulations

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
anything on your Note yet
I have received my note today and still showing I would required an interview however Etobicoke office has not contacted
me since the file was transferred on July 7, 2018 but application was submitted May 8, 2017. I managed to call the immigration Telephone number to make further enquiries
and luckily I got an officer on phone who said my application has been long over due and so she is going to sent Etobicoke email
to make a decision on my eligibility. she confirmed they have completed my background and all other checks except eligibility. she told me that within 30days Etobicoke would response to the email and that if I dont hear from them I should call the line again. Just hope something good would come out. I am highly stress and have over waited.

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
I have received my note today and still showing I would required an interview however Etobicoke office has not contacted
me since the file was transferred on July 7, 2018 but application was submitted May 8, 2017. I managed to call the immigration Telephone number to make further enquiries
and luckily I got an officer on phone who said my application has been long over due and so she is going to sent Etobicoke email
to make a decision on my eligibility. she confirmed they have completed my background and all other checks except eligibility. she told me that within 30days Etobicoke would response to the email and that if I dont hear from them I should call the line again. Just hope something good would come out. I am highly stress and have over waited.

Reactions: inlandsp2018