+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION

JORNES

Aug 28, 2017
I have another question who is the principal applicant and who is the applicant I find it confusing

C

Classic Chucks

I have another question who is the principal applicant and who is the applicant I find it confusing
If you are the Canadian Citizen or PR, you are the Sponsor. The one you are sponsoring is the Principal Applicant, which could be your wife/husband or dependent children.

To put it simply: the one who's applying for the Canadian PR visa is the Principal Applicant (PA).

JORNES

Aug 28, 2017
If you are the Canadian Citizen or PR, you are the Sponsor. The one you are sponsoring is the Principal Applicant, which could be your wife/husband or dependent children.

To put it simply: the one who's applying for the Canadian PR visa is the Principal Applicant (PA).
Thanks I get that, but in one of their forms IMM 1344 all most in every page from second page there is a top section asking for applicant name and date of birth , my question is who is the applicant now is it me the sponsor or is the the principal applicant, These are the forms to be filled by sponsor and I am now confused if they want my wife or my name there, They just wrote applicant name and date of birth

please help never been so confused

C

Classic Chucks

Thanks I get that, but in one of their forms IMM 1344 all most in every page from second page there is a top section asking for applicant name and date of birth , my question is who is the applicant now is it me the sponsor or is the the principal applicant, These are the forms to be filled by sponsor and I am now confused if they want my wife or my name there, They just wrote applicant name and date of birth

please help never been so confused
Doesn't matter which form asks for the applicant's name or date of birth. The PA is the person you're sponsoring. Don't be confused. It's as simple as that.