+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

jzsga1

Jan 19, 2015
Hi guys,

have a question here.. My file has been forwarded to the local visa office. But can't find the contact info of the local office on CIC's website.. Only found the contact info for the local visa application centre.

Does local visa office = local visa application centre?

By the way, my local visa office is located in Hong Kong..

Really need your help! Thanks!

Nkunjur

Nov 4, 2014
Hi Rossei I Tried to update the schedule but couldn't..just wanted to add I received the Request for PPC and additional documents from New Delhi yesterday and Medical Details today.

Has anyone here paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee yet?

isha94

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
Nkunjur said:
Hi Rossei I Tried to update the schedule but couldn't..just wanted to add I received the Request for PPC and additional documents from New Delhi yesterday and Medical Details today.

Has anyone here paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee yet?
Just a quick question, why is New Delhi VO asking to fill the forms again? We all filled forms for our parents already. Also, if anyone can help me understanding why some New Delhi files are sent to Ottawa instead of Delhi.

Nkunjur

Nov 4, 2014
isha94 said:
Just a quick question, why is New Delhi VO asking to fill the forms again? We all filled forms for our parents already. Also, if anyone can help me understanding why some New Delhi files are sent to Ottawa instead of Delhi.
I was confused by that too.

dimp

Jun 10, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I have also received the letter for medical and PCC. I am confused do not understand in the letter Delhi immigration mentioned

You and your family members who are included in this application must undergo complete medical examinations. The instructions for medical examination for you and your dependants, whether accompanying or not, are being sent in a separate email. The issuance of medical instructions does not constitute final acceptance of your application.

However when they send the medical forms they send only for accompanying. Do the non accompanying has to go for medical as well.

and do we have to send the original birth certificates or the notarised copies. I heard from someone that it took several years to get back those

Your help will be really appreciated

eadikop

Jun 11, 2016
Hello All,
Good afternoon! Firstly i would like to thank all good people here who have posted such great information. It feels positive and promising. Very happy to see that 2015 applications are now been processed. As every one i am also waiting for further communication from CIC. Here is my status of PGP for my parents,

-->We received your application for permanent residence on January 2, 2015.
-->We started processing your application on April 7, 2016.

My question is;
--> the above status means i should be hearing from CIC for more information like medical etc correct ?
--> also is there a number to call cic to get more accurate status on the application?

Would appreciate your feedback and any additional info that would be helpful.

Have a nice day!!!

regards,

eadikop

Jun 11, 2016
Hi We also got same request like yours. Can you guide me how can we provide birth certificate and education certificates for our parents? Do we also need to send photocopies of all previous passports? Thanks

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
dimp said:
Hi Everyone,

I have also received the letter for medical and PCC. I am confused do not understand in the letter Delhi immigration mentioned

You and your family members who are included in this application must undergo complete medical examinations. The instructions for medical examination for you and your dependants, whether accompanying or not, are being sent in a separate email. The issuance of medical instructions does not constitute final acceptance of your application.

However when they send the medical forms they send only for accompanying. Do the non accompanying has to go for medical as well.
Non-accompanying dependents don't have to do Medical.

and do we have to send the original birth certificates or the notarized copies. I heard from someone that it took several years to get back those
If they have asked for ORIGINAL, you should obey.

BTW, you can add yourself to our 2015 PGP Timeline SS using "Add/Update Entry" sheet.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
eadikop said:
Hello All,
Good afternoon! Firstly i would like to thank all good people here who have posted such great information. It feels positive and promising. Very happy to see that 2015 applications are now been processed. As every one i am also waiting for further communication from CIC. Here is my status of PGP for my parents,

-->We received your application for permanent residence on January 2, 2015.
-->We started processing your application on April 7, 2016.

My question is;
--> the above status means i should be hearing from CIC for more information like medical etc correct?
Yes. If your parents' file gets transferred to New Delhi LVO, then they may ask for additional documents along with Medical/PCC.

--> also is there a number to call cic to get more accurate status on the application?
IRCC Call Centre# 1-888-242-2100

BTW, you can add yourself to our 2015 PGP Timeline SS using "Add/Update Entry" sheet.

qqq2015

Jan 3, 2015
Thank you, Rossei!

Rossei said:
Updated.
BTW, you never received any communication re: SA or file transfer, correct? If you don't have a specific date, can I use 31-May-2016 as your SA date?
Yes. Copy all the pages that have photo, personal info, address, date of expiry, renewal (if on different page). Normally, it's first couple of pages.
You probably paid the Application fees. So, you have to pay RPRF ($490 per person) now.

parents PR

Jun 2, 2016
ak_indi said:
URGENT HELP NEEDED:

I received medical request for my mom today with 30 days timeline from New Delhi Visa Office...

1. She is in Canada and we got her address changed when she came 12 mths back but still the IMM form is showing old address. I checked online and its new address. Should i be concerned ? Why is address different in Medical form and online
2. She got her medical done just 3 mths back for Visitor Visa Extension and was submitted online for that purpose. How to ensure the same medical be used for PR file as well.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,

Hi did you received medical request by mail or email?

Jun 11, 2016
Need information said:
Hi We also got same request like yours. Can you guide me how can we provide birth certificate and education certificates for our parents? Do we also need to send photocopies of all previous passports? Thanks

timhortons

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July, 2011
AOR Received.
9th Sep, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
29th Sep, 2011
Med's Request
5th December, 2011
Med's Done....
11th January, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5th December, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
20th March, 2012
Hi Guys

We received the medical request, RPRF and other forms request last week on Thursday from New Delhi VO. but havent received the mail that has the instructions for medicals. Most of people have received that within a day and we are post 2 days now. Should we be panicking? Is it the right time to contact NDVO now coz 30 days is all we have to send the medical rights back to them? Does anyone here know their email address or phone number?

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
Guys,

The panel physician already forwarded the medical last June 8 and ECAS was updated June 13.
Additional docs were also submitted June 9.

Currently, waiting time again for the results of their review on the medical and the add'l docs.

Will keep you posted guys.

Cheers,
CPA2CANADA

Permanent Residence
1.We received xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx application for permanent residence on January 2, 2015.
2.We started processing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx application on May 31, 2016.
3.Medical results have been received.