Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
Hi Hope..congratulations...that was fast...status just changed today and you got the PPR already.

Where is your Local Visa office?

Thanks
hopeinshahallah said:
Hi Everyone,

Good News !!! We have got passport request to be submitted in the next 30 days

E-mail from CIC

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

· If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

· If you have a mailing address in Canada:
- The self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:
- The self-addressed, pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
I'm happy to say that my mom's MyCIC has just been updated with Review of medical results: Passed status. FYI, her A background check is needed: In Progress for last couple of days. Her E-Cas hasn't been updated yet.

I was little worried about her medical result as she had to do full diabetes test and creatinine test after IME exam. She did her IME (including blood, urine and X-Ray) on Aug 17 in London, did additional tests (diabetes blood & creatinine) on Aug 23 in Sarnia, additional test results were supposed to reach PP in London sometime at end of Aug - but the PP did not upload everything to CIC till Sep 6 (till I called to confirm). BTW, everything else (PCC etc.) reached SVO on Aug 26.

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
Rossei said:
I'm happy to say that my mom's MyCIC has just been updated with Review of medical results: Passed status. FYI, her A background check is needed: In Progress for last couple of days.

I was little worried about her medical result as she had to do full diabetes test and creatinine test after IME exam. She did her IME (including blood, urine and X-Ray) on Aug 17 in London, did additional tests (diabetes blood & creatinine) on Aug 23 in Sarnia, additional test results were supposed to reach PP in London sometime at end of Aug - but the PP did not upload everything to CIC till Sep 6 (till I called to confirm). BTW, everything else (PCC etc.) reached SVO on Aug 26.
Congratulations Rossei! Such a big barrier taken off. Hopefully PPR is coming your way soon.

punchshp

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
April 2016
AOR Received.
May 2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
12 Jul 2016
Med's Request
15 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
25 Aug 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Rossei said:
I'm happy to say that my mom's MyCIC has just been updated with Review of medical results: Passed status. FYI, her A background check is needed: In Progress for last couple of days. Her E-Cas hasn't been updated yet.

Congratulation Rossei. BTW do they update E-Cas for medical result pass or fail?
I am still unable to link my application.
Good luck

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Rossei said:

Awesome!! Congrats!!!!

My mom just did med exam yesterday. PCC request has also arrived at Hong Kong Police Headquarters for process. Hope they send it back to Ottawa on time.

Wish everyone here has a smooth sail.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
vnexpress said:
Congratulations Rossei! Such a big barrier taken off. Hopefully PPR is coming your way soon.
741953 said:
Awesome!! Congrats!!!!

My mom just did med exam yesterday. PCC request has also arrived at Hong Kong Police Headquarters for process. Hope they send it back to Ottawa on time.

Wish everyone here has a smooth sail.
Thanks to both of you.

I knew something would happen on Sep 8 as this date has been very lucky for me in terms of immigration. Both my wife and I received our PPR on this date back in 2011.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
punchshp said:
Congratulation Rossei. BTW do they update E-Cas for medical result pass or fail?
I am still unable to link my application.
Good luck
Thanks.

I believe E-Cas gets updated with another line saying that they received medical (no pass or fail).

Did you try everything I wrote on Info sheet of the SS re: linking PGP app?

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
Rossei said:
Thanks to both of you.

I knew something would happen on Sep 8 as this date has been very lucky for me in terms of immigration. Both my wife and I received our PPR on this date back in 2011.
Are you planning where to get visa stamped for your mom? I regret choosing CPC-Ottawa :( they have a big backlog now and possible postal strike. 10 days there already envelop is not even opened. I could have sent to Singapore and let them finish the entire process there. Oh well. Who can tell the future. :'( But Singapore has been very good, quick and efficient and they treat parents nice.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
vnexpress said:
Are you planning where to get visa stamped for your mom? I regret choosing CPC-Ottawa :( they have a big backlog now and possible postal strike. 10 days there already envelop is not even opened. I could have sent to Singapore and let them finish the entire process there. Oh well. Who can tell the future. :'( But Singapore has been very good, quick and efficient and they treat parents nice.
I was thinking same (Ottawa). As far as recent processing time goes, Ottawa always processed visa stamping within 2 weeks. But Ottawa will always fluctuate in terms of processing time as it's handling half the cases of 2014-15-16 streams.

But if someone sends it to SVO, will they send it back to Canada in a pre-pad envelope? Ideally, they should.

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
Rossei said:
I was thinking same (Ottawa). As far as recent processing time goes, Ottawa always processed visa stamping within 2 weeks. But Ottawa will always fluctuate in terms of processing time as it's handling half the cases of 2014-15-16 streams.

But if someone sends it to SVO, will they send it back to Canada in a pre-pad envelope? Ideally, they should.
The PPR letter from SVO allows that. You need to buy prepaid waybill from commercial couriers it says.

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

I just want to make sure I am on the right track.

1) for rge police certificate, i need to scan the original, translate it to English with certification of translation (will be done back home), scan the translation, and email back and attach these scanned files.

2) for the medical, the doctor told my parents everything was okay and he is going yo send the results to CIC, so I/my parents don't have to do anything else.

3) pay the right of permanent residence fee, and send the receipt with my application number in the title to CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca.

Am i missing anything? I appreciate any help.

Thanks

prcanada

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
My parents have been working in a different country from the country of citizenship for the past 15 years. THey visit the home country but have never stayed more than 2 months.
Do they need PCC from both the countries?

Thanks

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
vnexpress said:
The PPR letter from SVO allows that. You need to buy prepaid waybill from commercial couriers it says.
Let's see how long it takes for you. ;)

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
OP_POP said:
Hey guys,

I just want to make sure I am on the right track.
If you were asked to send everything via email, then it seems alright.

1) for rge police certificate, i need to scan the original, translate it to English with certification of translation (will be done back home), scan the translation, and email back and attach these scanned files.
Usually, a certified translation includes a copy of the original. They are sealed/tied together so that it won't be tampered. SO, you don't have to scan the original separately.

2) for the medical, the doctor told my parents everything was okay and he is going yo send the results to CIC, so I/my parents don't have to do anything else.
The doctor should have given your parents Medical Info Sheets (barcoded with photos). You should also send it to CIC. Besides, get a confirmation from the doctor when he uploads/sends the result.

3) pay the right of permanent residence fee, and send the receipt with my application number in the title to CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca.
Good.

punchshp

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
April 2016
AOR Received.
May 2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
12 Jul 2016
Med's Request
15 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
25 Aug 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Rossei said:
Thanks.

I believe E-Cas gets updated with another line saying that they received medical (no pass or fail).

Did you try everything I wrote on Info sheet of the SS re: linking PGP app?
Thanks for your response, yes I tried everything from information you have provided.
I am not worried about that part, I am just worried about medical results of my parents.
Do you have any idea if something wrong within how much time they contact you?
My parents medical was received (status was updated) on 25th August.
Thanks