+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It IS great to finally hear some good news. I also saw on the French forum yesterday that someone has been called for an interview. Rabat has had their file since October (8 months) and another person got called to submit more proof of the relationship. Their file was December.

Med, don't get discouraged. Rabat has had my husband's file for almost 7 months and we haven't heard ANYTHING yet. This process is NOT fast!

Good luck everyone! I hope for some more good news to report soon!

lovely lady

Nov 28, 2008
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!to you and your wife.

It's the best news we've heard for a while. I am so happy for you......

good luck for everyone.

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
thank you so much ,thanx to all of you ,i hope to here more good news so soon
rjessome you are almost done of waiting , inshae allah good news coming soon, yea poeple on frensh forum are getting news from rabat , but rabat was in hibernation lol , well rjessome registrate on frensh forum you might get your call this week or the next hhhhhh im just kidding everyone will join thier lovers when it supposed to be, everything is in our allah's hands, i really wasnt sure i will get the call untill july or august i was stressed and fraustrated,someones huby was called yesterday for visa today but they only reinterviewed him ,any way i wish he get thier visa call so soon as i hope it for everyone of you,

good luck with this waiting game and inhsae allah everything will be nice ,

o other thing someone was asking bout my interview date , happilly there was no interview, i really was so stressed and worried bout the interview allhamdollah there was no interview they only called me last may12th for more emails and asked bout how many time my wife been here, and then asked bout the flights itneraries and boarding passes

no ideas bout flight , i would be appreciate if someone have any helps , and what airport shold i stop in when i get to canada inshae allah and what is the step i should follow to get my permanent residence,

thanx again

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi rad1 (sos-help),

Thanks for all your kinds words. LOL, I don't think registering on the French forum will speed anything up but you never know!

Tell your wife I just did a quick search on www.expedia.ca and there is a good priced flight (well nothing is great but I've seen worse!), from Casablanca to Moncton on June 30th. The price is $1124 including taxes! Believe me, this is not bad at all. It leaves from Casa, connects in Paris and then again in Montreal and on to Moncton. Total time is 15 hours and 24 minutes. The only problem I can see is making the connection from Montreal to Moncton. There is only 2 hours between the flights from Montreal to Moncton and I don't know if that is enough time for you to get through Immigration in Montreal and make your connecting flight. You should ask some people who have done this. If you have friends in Montreal, it might be better for you to stay with them for one night and fly to Moncton the next day. Normally I would say you need 3 hours between flights to safely make it to the next one when you have to be issued something at Immigration which is the case with you. Montreal is a busy airport and the line at immigration can be very long so I would be worried about just having 2 hours to do everything.

Good luck a khoya. I hope you are able to make arrangements for your flights so that you arrive safely!

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
thanx rjessome, we already made the research on expedia and i know what flight you talking bout , and yea thats what i was asking bout , i need more hours in montreal, and we have already found an other flight with over 3 hours in montreal, i will go inshae allah to flights agencies here in casablanca and see what i will gets
thanx again rjessome and inshae allah your waiting be over soon

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
sos_help, CONGRADULATIONS.....ALL THE VERY BEST........the least expensive site with the best connections is www.cheaptickets.com the site is in USA dollars but even with the conversion the fares are very good

normalnormal

May 17, 2009
ohhhhhhhh finaly i got a call from the embassy but i have to come get the visa on monday they didnt give me any time omg ,if i did not i will do a new medical that very bad ,anyway i m going to call my wife and see what we will do,best luck to all of you brothers and sisters

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
normalnormal said:
ohhhhhhhh finaly i got a call from the embassy but i have to come get the visa on monday they didnt give me any time omg ,if i did not i will do a new medical that very bad ,anyway i m going to call my wife and see what we will do,best luck to all of you brothers and sisters
[size=10pt]MBRUK A KHOYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/size]

It's great to get this news for you! I am very happy for you and your wife. Don't worry, you will find a way to make it happen!

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everybody ,first i wanna thank u all for ur help here to all kind of people who are in need to information to get the visa PR ..im married two months ago with my lovely canadian wife and we have all papers and all i want to ask about plz and plz is the fee ...so can somebody help me and tell me should she pay all fees there in missisauga or she can pay the 75$ plus 490$ there and the fee for permanate visa should i pay it here in rabat ?????another question should i fill the application for supplemntary travel???,plz help me because we have everythinsg and my wife need answer because the agent in telecentre is alwaus busy and i need u here for help

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
normal normal
that's good to hear don't worry just take the last coneversations (chat records) with you .you never know those people they have a 1000 faces so to be save just account how many days since you recieve their call for the interview and get all chat records from that date and keep them with you you never know a khoya they will surprise you by another interview .

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newhusband said:
hello everybody ,first i wanna thank u all for ur help here to all kind of people who are in need to information to get the visa PR ..im married two months ago with my lovely canadian wife and we have all papers and all i want to ask about plz and plz is the fee ...so can somebody help me and tell me should she pay all fees there in missisauga or she can pay the 75$ plus 490$ there and the fee for permanate visa should i pay it here in rabat ?????another question should i fill the application for supplemntary travel???,plz help me because we have everythinsg and my wife need answer because the agent in telecentre is alwaus busy and i need u here for help
Hi newhusband and welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your wedding.

First, your wife must send all the forms and the payment to CIC-Mississauga. The amount to be paid is $75 for the Sponsorship Application, $475 for the Principal Applicant for a total of $550. She can also pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee which is $490 or she can wait to pay that when they request it which is when they are ready to issue a visa if you have been approved. If she waits, CIC says it "may" slow down the processing of your application. So the total if she decides to pay everything now is $1,040. She can pay these fees on-line by credit card. Here is the link. https://services3.cic.gc.ca/epayweb/Welcome.do?lang=en

She cannot pay these fees in Morocco. They do NOT accept payment of family class application fees. She either needs to pay online or at a bank in Canada and send the receipt with all of the application papers. If she is paying online, she needs to print a the receipt. The information for payment of fees is located here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

All of your papers and the receipt for fees must be sent to Mississauga. The address for regular mail is:

Case Processing Centre – Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, Ontario L5A 4N6

If your wife wants to send the papers by courier, here is the address:

Case Processing Centre - Mississauga
2 Robert Speck Parkway Suite 1200
Mississauga, Ontario L4Z 1H8

I STRONGLY recommend she use a courier so she can track the package and know when it is received at CPC Mississauga.

Good luck! Let us know if you need more help.

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
normalnormal said:

ohhhh here we are , thats really verey nice , good news start coming mabrouk normalnormal , really happy for you , inchae allah other friends are the next,
well normalnormal if you are thinking bout booking online here is a link for nice flights https://www.cheapoair.com

normalnormal

May 17, 2009
i wanaa say thanks to you rjessome ,bubbleboy and sos_help and lovely lady ,im so happy to meet all my brothers and sisters on here ,and i hope with all my heart to meet all in person inchalah soon ,right now me and my wife are so happy we fund a flight for monday night ,,i will leav morocco at 2 clock night, i will do casablanca to germany and germany to toronto ,it s a good flight and nice time ,and too much expansev 1700$....,we fund one JUST 1200$ to paris but my sweet wife wont leet me go there because,beacuse of to the plain who didnt fund it or know where is t right now it was from france,realy paris flight are bad lately ,but god with as what we can do,
anyway i hope it will be a nice traveling for me because this s the frist i travel ,and i wish to hear the good news on here everyday ,and inchalah the end of the waiting are soon,
brother bubbleboy ,,,,i dont need any coneversation , i had the intervew in month and few days , i went for the intervew with tooo many papers lol no one came with that much realy.all the men who came for the intervew didnt take tomuch,,, 2 of them was accepte and 3 wasnt ,i hope they have again a new call soon ,today when the man calld me i did ask him what i need to bring with me,and he said nothing just pasport and card that is all ,he said that the visa will be with me at 2 o clock or 3 ,and then i chould go home fast to say bye to my sweet family who im crazy about and i cant think that im going to live without them that realy bad ,but when i think about my wife who i didnt see for 7month i feel bad and iwant be with her to see her smiling again ,i hope with my heart that everyone have call soon for the intervew and also who are waiting for the visa ,and sure soon to you my sweet sister zoh,, lovely lady ....... and to you brother sos_help with good flight and be with your wife soon ,and to you my sister Roxa,,, .and that your marrakchi husband will be there soon, and to you too brother bubbleboy inchalah the intervew will be soon ,thanks again to everyone hope the best to all .thank you for your help ...good luck