+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
once spouse is in canada why do most of the people never return back to this website for the information we need to ask them? is there anyone who went through a successful process then wrote each every single step they had to go through from day 1 to last day until reaching canada out of the airport.

i would like to know the exact questions people get asked at the interview and how they cross question you and what kind of people interview there at canadian embassy. are they "white canadian" or "moroccan canadians" who interview you? and if an interview can be requested in a different language or not? like if someone's spouse if not fluent in English or French then could be it requested in arabic their local language?

anyone with the information please reply to this post as many more may be wondering these things too.

twahachttak. that dude i am talking about never went to Syria even once. infact they were not even together on the day of their wedding. they did the marriage over the telephone and webcamera and their local shiekhs or imams were also present as witness listening to the conversation and watching them both on webcamera. she was in Syria and this guy in Canada. he never went to see his wife on the day of marriage or even after they got married. he only visited her a few times before they were married. her entire process time was less than 7 months. can you imagine how some people can be so lucky and this is the most weirdest case i have ever seen but trust me I see them every weekend now as we're close friends and i wish everyone's process goes as fast as they can.

now for the people who dont beleive this is true, i swear to the god this is true and i even have the pictures of this wedding as i was the only one sitting next to him on webcam and his wife and her family on the other end of syria with the shiekhs reading the "nikaaah" islamic term for the legal marriage in islam. another one of my co-workers friend got married the same way. he had never seen his wife before or even after marriage UNTIL THE DAY SHE GOT TO CANADA, she did not even have her interview at the canadian embassy. can you beleive it? they also got married over the telephone and webcam and his wife is from Pakistan its a country neighbouring to Afghnistan and China. i guess they trust more people out there in other countries.....maybe as there may have been many paper marriages "convenience marriages" in the African continent and morocco is part of Africa. who knows the exact stats. but i know everyones marriages on this website are legal and legit and true. its so sad to see two lovers being apart for very long not knowing when allah will bring them together.

so there are cases like that out there too many many many of them. but here is the MAJOR big difference in all of the cases, i would say 100% cases presented on this website are "INTERNET MARRIAGES" the people we meet on chat rooms skype yahoo chat MSN chat dating websites mariage websites and other internet sources like that.

the cases i mentioned above were "either close family members or relatives" getting married together. but still its being done over the net so i dont know honestly how come they even get their interviews waived.

now to all my canadian female friends here on this website. you must know what your rights are under the ISLAMIC law of getting married in morocco. i dont know if your spouses did this for you girls or not or even if he mentioned this to you or not. but when a couple get married under ISLAMIC law the MAN must give the wife a DOWRY doesnt matter if it is a 1 dollar or 10000 dollars but he must give this to you and he must give you the rings and buy you all clothes and cover 100% expenses of the wedding. its the MAN's role in the wedding but the WOMAN should not have to spend any penny for the marriage preparations as WOMAN has a very very very high status in ISLAM and i am proud to say that WE MUSLIMS are the best when it comes treating our wife inside and outside the house becase our allah god orders us to take care of our wife and never let her hurt in any ways. so this was just for your tip to find out if the dude really wants to marry you for love or to come canada and enjoy his own life after coming to canada and not caring about you anymore and then he may be off to Montreal or somewhere in Qubec province. make sure before the marriage he gives you the DOWRY this is ISLAMIC law not morocan law. and he must give you lots gifts to show his love for you. i know love cannot be bought with money but still IMMIGRATION CANADA wants to see this and beleive me they look for these things i swear. they never take ur words for it. OH YA I LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES ME. that is a boguss statement to them they hear it 10000 times every day.

another thing or a case i know of . a woman from a small town noone ever heard of in canada close to Winnipeg Manitoba its soo small that the total population of it is less than 3 thousand people and this canadian woman from that town and her husband from morocco got refused after the interview because they did not beleive it was genuine and practical for a man coming from morocco and very highly densed city would ever be able to live in a small town and find work there in the population of less than 3 thousand people. they didnt beleive that a university graduate moroccan guy would want to live in a small town where there's hardly any people. so ladies please be careful ok.

in the end i want to wish all the best to all of my friends here we're all on same boat and remember that allah is with us and he never wants his people to be in trouble they cannot handle. so its like a testimonial. i know to you canadian females this maybe sounding funny. but we're muslims and we beleive like that in islam and through our cultural education.

so ladies please KNOW YOUR RIGHTS becase you are entering into islamic marriage and you are changing your religions. i am a muslim and i encourage people converting to ISLAM but same time do not do something you beleive you cannot do for rest of your life. know your rights from your husband okay. tell him he must pay for every thing. and must pay dowry before the marriage. and dont give him money to buy ticket to come canada. let him buy himself. i wish everyone good luck and i know all you people's applcations will be approved incha allah and very soon you will be joining your husbands in canad :) love and peace to all my friends here.

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
a catholic woman or a jewish woman can marry a mulsim without changing their religion, a muslim woman however cannot marry anyone other than someone of the muslim faith

so i am not changing my relition joe

also, love has nothing to do with being given dowrey's and the dowrey's dont have to be given in advance, the amount is on paper and the wife can at any time request that amount

i seriously doubt that canadian women are expecting their moroccan husbands to pay for the entire marriage given the obvious despairity between the earning potential that each spouse has

it is true however that at the interview you will be asked what you gave your spouse as a wedding gifts, they wont ask you to see what you've given so use your best judgement, if you are an unskilled worker and you say you have given thousands of dirham in gold they might be a little suspect

your interview can be requested in english, arabic or french, but i caution that:
if your spouse only speaks english and you ask for the interview in french or arabic it will be noted against you.....their point will be how can the two of you communicate affectively if you dont speak english well

there are currently three interviewers in rabat, one is a muslim woman, one is a french canadian woman who doesn't speak english well and is a tough interviewer, the other one is an english speaking man, but he doesn't do many interviews

goodluck to all

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks lois this will help people and thank you for telling us about requesting interview in what language.

i am working on another project these days to help out people with their preparation of marraige documents. lots people dont know what is needed exactly from canada before leaving canada for marriage in morocco things like that. you think we can talk on private message. i will send you the details and you can correct me if i am wrong about something there ok?

twahachttak

Apr 9, 2009
Thank You Lois And Joe

I have saved all the email chats and letters .. as well as phone logs .. and what ever post he and I mail each other we save the postage ... I also sent a copy of my work letter stating time i started for company and also another paper with company name on it outling what holidays i am entitled to and when.. I certainly hope this is enough..I even sent copies of letters his family wrote me and my children.. I certainly wish I could go back i miss him very much.. Lois congratulations to you and Joe best of everything.. I am certainly happy I have a place to come and ask

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you are very welcome my friend. just remember that anything you do you need to back it up with the references

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twahachttak your ibox messages are full can you delete some old stuff i am sending you something it wont let me

adamtanya

Jul 30, 2008
thank you so much lois . i m gonna live in toronto .
we gonna meet you in toronto for sure . i have your number phone so thats so great

adamtanya

Jul 30, 2008
hello everybody .
i m wondring what steps to follow once you reach canada airport beside giving the airport autority the enteting paper the embassy gave us with visa

hoping 75 i should take a list of things i m bringing like cloths etc presents dilplomas etc
ty it good idea cause the list would make thing easier for me and the customs agent when they check my luggage
what is elso i m expected to do Hoping75

ohh i forget . i want to know how much money i can bring with me .
should i have it in my passport or it it doesnot matter
thank u in advance
lois i cannt wait to see your husband . is he from casablanca

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
you just have to write what you are bring with you
at the end of the list write Items to follow:
if you are having things shipped after you must list them
if not just write NO GOODS TO FOLLOW

as far as money you dont need any particular amount
you can't bring in more than $10,000 Cad without declaring

but all you will leave is some money for your personal use like money for a coffee or food

also, dont forget when you book your reservation to specify that you are looking for a vegetarian meal

have a great trip!!!

adamtanya

Jul 30, 2008
ohh thank you lois . you so nice . so as i told you . my wife is toronto area . so that means we are neighbours . i m so excited we will meet you
thank you so much for you reply
we will contact you once we be there ok ?

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
Adam how long did your application take from the day your wife sent it in?

And anyone else who recently got their visa, how long did it take?

Lois Lane, the English speaking guy, is he Moroccan?

Also are the interviews held in the Canadian Embassy in Rabat, or another location?

Joecreosta, I have a list of everything needed for marriage in Morocco. It is listed on the Moroccan embassy in Canada`s website.

Also if you are Canadian born, to Moroccan parents; and plan on marrying someone in Morocco, you might have to go through a different route, such as obtaining your Moroccan citizenship before marriage.

adam just go to www.orbitz.com and buy a ticket their. Shouldnt be more than $1800, usually if you buy a return ticket it is the same price as one way. Also you do not need to order a vegetarian meal, you can request Halal.

inshAllah lkhair l everyone here. Just have faith in Allah (swt).