+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newhusband said:
well if i know mrs joe i will not ask people for help or get frustrated here...wich mean i dont know when they will call me
when did u send appslication?

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newhusband said:
my application was in october and u?
incha allah ur application soon come to finsih and u come to canda with visa :). did rabat receive ur file Octobe 2009 or U send application to CIC-M in october 2009

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
something like what ...can u explain so people in this forum can know and learn from ur experience

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my files was in rabat in october and something else i dont need visa to go to canada mrssssssssssss joe

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newhusband said:
my files was in rabat in october and something else i dont need visa to go to canada mrssssssssssss joe
u dont need visa? how come? are u the sponsor or application?

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what does it mean "are u the sponsor or application" do u think a humain person is a application huh......hey don't start especially with me man and be careful man im warning because i ebing reading all forums and i see what u are doing here and a little respect plzzzzzzzzzzzzz...something else i dont hate u or deslike u or something i just see that u hate moroccan people but anyway we are here to HELP u mrs joe if u NEED something ....and welcome again to MOROCCO if u want to visit ur SECOND or FIRST wife sorry maybe i missunderstand here....but anyway if u need help we are all here for U mrsssssssssssssss JOE or usef

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newhusband said:
what does it mean "are u the sponsor or application" do u think a humain person is a application huh......hey don't start especially with me man and be careful man im warning because i ebing reading all forums and i see what u are doing here and a little respect plzzzzzzzzzzzzz...something else i dont hate u or deslike u or something i just see that u hate moroccan people but anyway we are here to HELP u mrs joe if u NEED something ....and welcome again to MOROCCO if u want to visit ur SECOND or FIRST wife sorry maybe i missunderstand here....but anyway if u need help we are all here for U mrsssssssssssssss JOE or usef
who starting here now? me or u?

i asked if u r sponsor or applicant. why u come back with harsh answer

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newhusband said:

dude

past is past get over it now

i made a public appology go read back few pages.

do not judge me

now asnwers questions i asked u

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joecreosta said:
anyone knows english language schools in Casablanca?
Try the American Language Institute. They have schools throughout Morocco that seem to be well regarded. My husband attended a part time course at their school in Marrakech and he did well.

For all those who want to know about others application dates, etc., I suggest enrolling in www.trackitt.com. It is a spreadsheet type program accessible on the internet and free. It's a really great way to assess how others are progressing and compare your own data. This thread is now over 200 pages long and I can understand that people may not want to read back through information posted 3 years ago.

About CAIPS notes, NO, it will not hurt your file. An applicant has the right to access this information.

Try, if you can, to ignore or not respond to things you find annoying and silly. Let's keep this thread to supporting each other, sharing information and getting advice. Let's keep the integrity of the thread. There are many people out there looking for advice. Let's not scare them away with petty things.

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any more new applications?? new weddings? this thread is slowing down.

can some people list their timelines people who already havent done.

yusuf