+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

hima 4071

Nov 8, 2009
hii every one !!
i'm new to this forum , nd i wd like to share others expersinces
my wfe just got a letter from cic saying that she is accepted to sponsore me
nd it sais that the file is sent to paris ,
is that normal the send it to paris then to rabat ??????????
jsut wondrunfg if they sent to paris by mistake instead of sending it to rabat ??
does any can help ???????

true-love

Star Member
Nov 4, 2009
hello my friends
tks lot to native and newhusband u know i have been waiting their a call they said when i had my interview we will calling you
am waiting lol so have u any information about it tks lot my friends

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Just to let you know that it took 2 months after the interview for my Husband to get his call to pick up his Visa.
Don't woory, I'm sure you will get good news soon.

Good luck to everyone

true-love said:
hello my friends
tks lot to native and newhusband u know i have been waiting their a call they said when i had my interview we will calling you
am waiting lol so have u any information about it tks lot my friends

true-love

Star Member
Nov 4, 2009
tks lot my friend hoping75 i will let u know that my medecal will ended in the end of this month so what can i doing thks lot for ur answer

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
There are many who get their calls just a few days before their medicals expire, so if that happens be prepared to get a plane ticket quickly.

I wish you the best

true-love said:
tks lot my friend hoping75 i will let u know that my medecal will ended in the end of this month so what can i doing thks lot for ur answer

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
hy all of our forum friends,im from morocco,and my wife isnt working right now,she is looking for work,she has never taken fiancial help from gouvernement,and she doesnt take it right now,she used to work for her father company,before they sold it,,,im asking if she has to find work first and then start sending our forms of the sponsorship,,or we can do that now,since she isnt taking fiancial help(BS) from gouvernement,,,is there anybody in the forum that has been sponsored by a canadian spouse that wasnt working and the sponsorship was approved and he got his or her permanent residency?
please,i need your help,,,thank you everybody
mohamed d'agadir

BettyPage

Star Member
Aug 26, 2008
Hello,

There are no financial requirements for spousal sponsorship, your wife cannot be on social assistance that's all. The fact that she currently does not have a job will not affect your application.

My advice, start the application because it's a long wait with Rabat anyway, while your files are at the embassy she will most likely get a job and if the question of her working comes up at your interview you can easily answer it.

good luck

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
BettyPage said:
Hello,

There are no financial requirements for spousal sponsorship, your wife cannot be on social assistance that's all. The fact that she currently does not have a job will not affect your application.

My advice, start the application because it's a long wait with Rabat anyway, while your files are at the embassy she will most likely get a job and if the question of her working comes up at your interview you can easily answer it.

good luck
thank you very much,,,this is what i read before on some immigration website,that there is no financial requirement for spousal sponsorship,,,but,listen to me,the probleme is that on the forms,there is one that my wife should put on if she is working or not,,that is my concern,if she put that she isnt working,it might cause us issues,,,anyway,i asked her to call cic,and ask them about that,,,
thank you

true-love

Star Member
Nov 4, 2009
hello brothers they said in the ambassy that the low change they will give us a Permanent Resident Card and the visa too here in morocco
i hops its true god helps us

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
true-love said:
hello brothers they said in the ambassy that the low change they will give us a Permanent Resident Card and the visa too here in morocco
i hops its true god helps us
what do you mean?honnestly i didnt understand what were you trying to say brother
please explain much better
thank you very much

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
salam alll my friends on here.
alhmdulilah i got visa on 14 Apr. tomoroi idni alkllah i will go to canada.
i hope the best for everyone. salam with my alll salam.
Amir ;)