+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Still no news about my husband's interview.I'm so nervous and afraid,I'm actually sick to my stomach.Send positive vibes my way cause I sure need you guys.Be sure I'll do the same for all couples still waiting!

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
Agader i hope u to get good news sooooon insha allah.... and we too lol

hopeful_waiting / rjessome My AOR date was March 15 i hope we can hear thing very sooon ty soo much Rjessome u move move and get news with u its nice from u.i hope the best for u and everyone on this form....if any one want to talk about what stufs we will take with Us to rebat its will be fine and any one can give help i say to him ty sooo much.....

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Agadir08

Stay positive... You'll hear something soon ... POSITIVE VIBES COMMING YOUR WAY !!!!

Take Care

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
agadir08 said:
Still no news about my husband's interview.I'm so nervous and afraid,I'm actually sick to my stomach.Send positive vibes my way cause I sure need you guys.Be sure I'll do the same for all couples still waiting!

Hi
Try to stay strong even though I know it is not easy.
Be sure to keep checking Ecas for any change. It changed to Decision made, medical received, a few days before my Husband received his call for the visa.

Good luck to you, and to all who are waiting

Faicals Girl

Sep 5, 2009
agadir08... you are one of the strongest people I know in here. I read your posts and wonder how you all do it so good. I am only at 5 months and I fall apart ever freaking day! I miss my husband like crazy and he is the same.. we wind up crying like kids. (he would die if he knew I told you guys that)....

Anyway.. you are going to be ok.. positive energy coming from my corner. And thank you for all you have done to help me personally on this horrid trip that no person should have to deal with .

I do not know if you have a belief in God.. but.. pray and ask for peace. Or..I can do that for you.

That is the only thing that really helps me when I am going crazy on a daily basis.

Take care all.. and thanks for being part of my journey!
Kim

pomaaz

Sep 30, 2009
hi AGAIN for all
i want to know how many times can the sposored person visit rabat and for what ???
any one can tell me please

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

VISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

two years and twelve days from sending the sponsorship application

a heartfelt thank you to everyone that has contributed to the knowledge and encouragement on this forum

sincerely wishing everyone the very best of luck, hang in there, there is an end!

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Well it will be two weeks tomorrow since my husband had his interview and still no word on their decision.I am so down and frustrated at moment.It's hard to have hope when my heart is breaking.My mind is in overdrive and my stress level is on bust.Please include us in your prayers..

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Lois Lane said:

a heartfelt thank you to everyone that has contributed to the knowledge and encouragement on this forum

sincerely wishing everyone the very best of luck, hang in there, there is an end!
Congratulations we are so happy for you! Wishing you and your husband a life of love and happiness!

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lois Lane said:

WOW! That's all I can say because I can't really imagine how this must feel for you. WOW! :eek:)

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agadir08 said:
Well it will be two weeks tomorrow since my husband had his interview and still no word on their decision.I am so down and frustrated at moment.It's hard to have hope when my heart is breaking.My mind is in overdrive and my stress level is on bust.Please include us in your prayers..
No news is good news at this point. Stay strong. Has anything shown up on ECAS?

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Lois Lane

Wow Congratulations I am sooooooo happy for you ...

Agadir08

Stay strong your turn is next... You will here something soon...

Congrats To All who have survived the wait .. To all those who wait including myself remember our turn will come.. Patience

Becca

Star Member
Jul 27, 2007
Agadir08 -- just wanted to give you a little encouragement.

My husband had his interview April 21, 2008 -- the officer told him that she would call him in a few days. We never heard anything until the end of July, 2008. We waited 3 months on pins and needles. They did not give our paperwork back at the interview. When he was finally called for a Visa, they gave him back the paperwork.

When I finally got the CAIPS notes at the end of July 2008, I could see that she had approved us immediately after the interview was held, but someone had forgotten to do the security check on my husband's file, so we had to wait another 3 months for an answer.

My suggestion is to order the CAIPS notes ASAP. I wish I had ordered them back in May 2008 and put my husband and I out of our worried misery.

Rjessome knows how back I had it, I had to cancel lunch with her, because at one point I was so depressed, I locked myself up in my bedroom and cried for a week.

Keep your chin up!

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
Lois Lane said:

Congrats/Mabrouk! InshAllah, we will all hear some good news soon.

Those of you with AOR in February, and March please post here.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Becca! How's your husband doing? Mine will be here in a couple of weeks and I'm sure he would love to see your husband again. Wishing Boras and Raven were closer!