+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

y_matich

Sep 8, 2009
thank you brother anouar i'm really glad to be between my family here and i wish a good luck to every body
ramadan mobarak kareem

y_matich

Sep 8, 2009
thank you rjessome it's so sweet from you to answer my question actually i dont have much question as yet the only question i have is if it will take much long time to call me or nor because my file it's still in processing since 13 mai 2009
thank you brothers and sisters
and ramadan mobarak kareem

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats paixpeace! It's nice to hear that your interview went well. And yes, according to the Embassy website, the fax number is correct.

y_matich, average processing times are between 8 and 10 months for Rabat. So according to these you should expect a call sometime between January and March of 2010. Hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones who hears something before then. May husband has been waiting more than 9 months for a call.

y_matich

Sep 8, 2009
hi houssin you are most welcome here and dont worry about two weeks it's enough my wife came for two weeks and we doo all the paper and also we did our weeding at this time you just need to do every things by your self to be sure that every things done .
you just need pation and money in your pocket .
congratulation and i wich good marriage to you

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
hi friends .ramadan MOBARAK

I WANT YOU FRIENDS TO KEEP PRAYING FOR RJESSOME AND HER HUSBAND CAUSE SHE"S A NICE LADY SHE SHOWED ALOTS PEOPLE WHAT TO DO IN ALL THIS FORUM. SHE ALWAYS HELPING PEOPLE IN HERE
BUT SHE STILL WAITING FOR HER HUSBAND IT IS SO SAD REALLY .
RJESSOME I HOPE YOU WILL HEAR SOME GOOD NEWS SOON ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND INCHA ALAHE

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
paixpeace congradulations!!!!!!! all the very best!!!!!!!!!!

i was in morocco for 11 days and was able to get everything done...but I would recommend if you can stay longer it would be wise

goodluck to everyone still waiting

paixpeace

Mar 17, 2008
thank you u everyone for ppl who still waiting stay possitive i know distance hurt and to be a part its something who cant be qualify so all that i can tel you stay possitive and NEVER GIVEUP and inchallah you will hear good news i will post anything new about my caise

ramadan mobarak said

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks bubbleboy. I really appreciate the kind words. There are lots of very helpful people on these boards. Lois Lane has been waiting longer than all of us and is always more than willing to share her knowledge.

I should tell you all that I've just completed the Immigration Consulting Program at the University of British Columbia. In fact, my graduation ceremony is tomorrow. In October I will be licensed to practice immigration law and represent people like all of us. I've realized how difficult this process is by going through it and I've learned so much. I've also made mistakes and want to make sure others don't make the mistakes I did.

So I have been intensely studying the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations so if there is any help that I can provide, I'm happy to provide it.

Best of luck to ALL of us.

said09

Sep 10, 2009
Hi everbody !my wife from canada old more than me, our application received in rabat jan2009 ;then they sent me letter said the file procesing in 7months ;now 7months finished and i and my wife stilll sufring ...if anyone have answers he ca help thank u!!!
-sorry for my bad english

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Said,

Welcome to the forum. There is not much you can do but continue to wait until the embassy contacts you. Average processing times for the embassy in Rabat are 8 to 10 months. Just try to stay calm and be positive. My husband has been waiting since November 08 for an interview and we are still waiting. You can tell your wife to contact her MP to make an inquiry or to email the embassy and ask for an update. Good luck to you.

Kim Hanouf

Jun 24, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Sponsoring Husband from Morocco

Hello everyone. I was married to my husband on May 21/2009 in Morocco and I am a Canadian citizen living in Calgary Alberta. We haven't saw eachother in over 3 months now as they will likely not give him tourist visa as I am sponsoring him. Anyway, I have been approved to sponsor and the file has been in PROCESS in Rabat Since August 13, 2009. Any idea on how long in generally takes before he gets a interview or another letter? I understand we are all in the same boat but anyone out there have to deal with Rabat and any hints or ideas? Thanks so much!!

Kim

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
I am a Canadian citizen and my husband is from Morocco.We were married in Morocco on March 17/09.I had to return to Canada on March 20th so we had no time to even reaiize that we were finally married.Our appliction was received in Rabat on Feb 10/09 and we are still waiting for word on status of our application.It's been 7 mths now since I could look into his beautiful eyes or hold him in my arms.Both our hearts are breaking as we wait to begin our lives together.Thank God for the intrnet and webcams but that can only bring a little peace into our lives.Both of us are so frustrated because our lives are on hold and we are powerless to end this distance.To the Embassy we are just anoher application to be pocessed, they don't see us as two people who's lives are shattered because we can't be together. His letter from Rabat stated we should expect it to take 7 mths to be processed,well it's 7 mths now and we are no further ahead. Are there any success stories out there to give us hope? Any words of wisdom or advice to ease our pain and suffering? Our hearts are with all the couples who are going through this same nightmare.I hope a happy ending awaits us all, Incha Allah

Kim Hanouf

Jun 24, 2009
Calgary Alberta
I understand you. I was in Morocco May 3 - 26th and we were married on the 21st then I had to leave! Its terribly heartbreaking and I come on this site for good news too but I don't see much about Rabat. I hope I can afford to go back there in a few months but I want to bring my 5 year old daughter this time and it will cost me so much! WE heard that the chances of him now getting a tourist visa is slim to none also! I would love to move to Morocco but we decided before we would like to give Canada a chance and he can't wait to see it! Good luck to everyone and please YES send us all your good news and pray for us as we could all sure use it!

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know people who were finished in 6 months! Every file is different. Agadir8, are your dates right? They received your file in February 09 but you were married in March 09? Did you apply under the conjugal category first?