+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

shani.kaye

May 25, 2018
Hello Everyone!
My husband was given his visa today. As another applicant had said, he had to get his pictures taken, watch a video about Canada and then they stamped his passport. I think they also gave him a confirmation of permanent resident slip... The process is done and finished. From the time the application was received in Mississauga to today, it has been 1 year, 2 months and 14 days.

Good luck to everyone on their journey through this process. Stay strong and be positive. There is an end to all this madness.

:) Shani

Driss77

Jul 24, 2017
Hello Everyone!
My husband was given his visa today. As another applicant had said, he had to get his pictures taken, watch a video about Canada and then they stamped his passport. I think they also gave him a confirmation of permanent resident slip... The process is done and finished. From the time the application was received in Mississauga to today, it has been 1 year, 2 months and 14 days.

Good luck to everyone on their journey through this process. Stay strong and be positive. There is an end to all this madness.

Congratulations!
For how long takes from the interview to time when he got the visa?
Thank you!

brahimbaz

Oct 15, 2018
My application sent November 21th 2017
Application received January 26th 2018.
Medical requested and done on the same month of March.
Application received to VO Rabat and started on process April 27th
Since that time I haven't heard from them.
I think you have to send your chat conversation, airplane tickets I mean more evidence about your relationship before married and after.
Application received March 16 2018 in Mississauga
Transferred to Rabat May 18th
aOr2 July 18
Additional supporting documents October 10
We are starting you back ground check October 23
Pre-arrival invitation emaill today October 24
How long long will take to call my wife for passport request?? Thank you

Reactions: Angeldust and allyh

allyh

Star Member
Sep 17, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
12-03-2018
AOR Received.
25-04-2018
File Transfer...
18-05-2018
Med's Request
04-05-2018
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
15-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2019
LANDED..........
01-04-2019
Hello Everyone!

Congrats on completing this long process!

Kgmce

Oct 17, 2018
We got it!!! One week after the interview. We Just received the email!! ❤❤❤

One year exactly since we submitted our application.

We had so many red flags but we just decided that the truth will set us free and we believed in our love and commitment to one another .

allyh

Star Member
Sep 17, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
12-03-2018
AOR Received.
25-04-2018
File Transfer...
18-05-2018
Med's Request
04-05-2018
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
15-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2019
LANDED..........
01-04-2019
We got it!!! One week after the interview. We Just received the email!! ❤❤❤

One year exactly since we submitted our application.

We had so many red flags but we just decided that the truth will set us free and we believed in our love and commitment to one another .
Congrats!

Looks like they are trying to clear up a lot of the older applications. @Angeldust have you heard anything?

Reactions: Kgmce

Angeldust

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hello Everyone!

Congrats Shani - so happy for you and your husband. :D

brahimbaz

Oct 15, 2018
Guys, please I need your help as I want to book my flight
My ecas just changed to decision made on October 26,but nothing written there and on gckey still we are processing your Bgc. Prearrival invitation letter received October 24th as well

Do you know how long it takes to as for passport request based on others experience with Rabat VO please

Kgmce

Oct 17, 2018
Guys, please I need your help as I want to book my flight
My ecas just changed to decision made on October 26,but nothing written there and on gckey still we are processing your Bgc. Prearrival invitation letter received October 24th as well

Do you know how long it takes to as for passport request based on others experience with Rabat VO please

My husband interviewed October 17 and we woke up to “decision made” yesterday. We received an email an hour later calling him to the consulate for his visa.

Reactions: Alicee