+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

indimer04

Star Member
Dec 10, 2007
Had my ADR today and the outcome was not positive!!! more waiting for us...its real hard to know that we still have to wait... after already being apart for almost two years already..in our case what was recommended to withdraw the case and me go live with hubby for a year then reapply..also get a DNA for our daughter that is just over two months old..apart from doing as ceremony for our wedding and the birth of our mutual daughter...it's insane..

I just hope for the rest of you waiting..please try to have as much proof as possible..in our case my previous relationship was and is still a block....sometimes i just wish i wasn't so stupid for doing what i did in the past...this is what is messing up with my happiness now...and to make matters worse i can't leave Canada to be with my hubby with my first daughter of previous relationship all cuz her father wont get me the permission to do so...so now i have to spend a lot more money to hire a lawyer to argue my spousal case now...all i am living for right now is to be paying laywers...i just finished paying my lawyer to get the full custody of my first daughter which took two years to get...oh man ..i am tired....and now when the happiness has come into my life for real we are put on a test ...isn't two years long enough???? another two years to wait until my hubby can "possibly" come to Canada on a PR.

Anyways..continued success to those who wait...i hope you all get good results soon..

boras raven

Jul 2, 2009
lovely lady i picked up my visa on the 1th of July was it you who raised your hand saying you cant understand french when the lady giving out the visas and explaining to us then i raised my hand to say i don't understand french then was another lady also who didn't understand french .just curious but so glad to hear you enjoying your time in Toronto .i love it here .and did you get my friend`s information .take care.and good luck the rest .by the way my process took about 2 years .i was approved in march 2008 even the immigration officer called my wife in Canada telling her we were approved 3weeks later the embassy again called asking for more document but the document they were asking about we submit them long ago but they lost them shows how organize they are .never mind i send a copy again 3weeks later they accuse me of sending a fake document the immigration officer refused us and even called the Moroccan police for me .she tried very hard to separate me from my wife i win the caisse in morocco and we appealed and we win by consent no adr no full hearing because everyone could see is a big mistake and the immigration officer didn't do her job and she lied countless times covering her butt .allah is great im in canada with my wife tough the immigration officer told me i will never be and manny evil *censored word*s that i really forgive and feel sorry for them that we trusted them with our hearts try to separate between me and my wife .all the very best everyone on here never gave up try and try and try and try and dont let anyone come in between you .good luck once again and i wanna thank the very good stuff at the embassy in rabat who have a heart and do their job thanks again for your hard work.

BettyPage

Star Member
Aug 26, 2008
Indimer,

I'm very sorry to hear that your ADR did not go well, did you have a lawyer with you? Do you now have to wait for a full hearing? If so you now have several months of waiting but in that time you should prepare, such as the DNA test for your daughter should have already been done as evidence for your ADR. Your lawyer should have told you this.

Best of luck and keep fighting, they are some idiots in Rabat but you can and will win.

Marie1854

Jul 15, 2009
Hello to everyone on this Forum,my name is Marie im a Canadien.Im glad to come by this forum
as we are going through the same procedure and strugle.My husband is Moroccan,i meet him through
his cousin that lives already in Canada.I went to see my husband last year and the second time when i came back to visit him,i decided to stay and live with him in Morocco.Its been a year now that we are living with each other and we are about to have a baby together.

I am in the process of sending his Sponsorship papers and i would like to get some help from the people in this Forum.I would like to know all the side documents that i need to get and attach to the sponsorship papers before i send them,because there is a lots of things that i dont understand on the Canadien embassy Website.Things like:Should i send the sponsorship papers without the medical exam at first,or should he get a medical exam done and attach it to the papers before we send them?

Second Question:I am from Quebec whitch forms i have to fill out?

Third Question:As i said earlier,we are having a baby and i am thinking if we should send proof with the sponsorship papers?

I will be waiting patiently for a response, so untill then,my thanks to all the people on this forum.
Marie

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
Marie1854 said:
Hello to everyone on this Forum,my name is Marie im a Canadien.Im glad to come by this forum
as we are going through the same procedure and strugle.My husband is Moroccan,i meet him through
his cousin that lives already in Canada.I went to see my husband last year and the second time when i came back to visit him,i decided to stay and live with him in Morocco.Its been a year now that we are living with each other and we are about to have a baby together.

I am in the process of sending his Sponsorship papers and i would like to get some help from the people in this Forum.I would like to know all the side documents that i need to get and attach to the sponsorship papers before i send them,because there is a lots of things that i dont understand on the Canadien embassy Website.Things like:Should i send the sponsorship papers without the medical exam at first,or should he get a medical exam done and attach it to the papers before we send them?

Second Question:I am from Quebec whitch forms i have to fill out?

Third Question:As i said earlier,we are having a baby and i am thinking if we should send proof with the sponsorship papers?

I will be waiting patiently for a response, so untill then,my thanks to all the people on this forum.
Marie
Marie1854 .
hi. nice to meet you . all your husband have to do is he should gives you the marriage certificate and his birth certificate and the criminal record . ( all in frensh ofcource) then he should go to the doctor in casa blanca because there's only a few doctors who has permession to give people the medical exams not all doctors
then when he would see the doctor it will cost him at least 1600 dirhames at first for test and radio of his chest then he would wait untill the doctor recieve his test from paris cause they send them to paris . and they will call him to see the doctor and the doctor he would check him out all over then if anything is fine with him the doctor will gives him the medical .
so :marriage certificate and birth certificate and criminal record from the police these you should take them with you to canada and send them just a copy but you have to send the real medical and keep the copy plus the other documents of you ( proofs about your house in canada and jobs and money to support him there ....) then finaly when you send them that you will recieve an email and they will let you now if you are approved or not

if you need anything else you could ask rjosseme she 's a nice lady in this forum and she knows much better than me .
good lucky to you and all people who are waiting

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Marie,

It sounds to me like you are living common law with your partner right now. Are you married? If you are not married you need to apply as a common law couple. To qualify you need to have been living together for at least one year. And you also must be a Canadian citizen in order to apply as you are living outside of Canada. You send the COMPLETE package including the medical. There are Designated Medical Practitioners throughout Morocco. The DMP's are given the authority by the Canadian Embassy to perform these types of medical exams for submission for immigration purposes. Basically you need to follow the guide for SPONSORING A SPOUSE OUTSIDE OF CANADA and the REGION SPECIFIC FORMS for Africa. Read through these forms and the guides and then come back and ask more questions. Here are the links to the guides and forms.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp#sponsor
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp#region

Yasmina

May 21, 2007
Hi everyone, Just wanted to say that im so happy for Adam and Vesna!!!!! Congrats and may God Bless you both!!!
Welcome to Canada Adam!!

Best Wishes from Bob and Isa

Marie1854

Jul 15, 2009
Hi everyone,thanks bubbleboy and rjessome for answering my questions.Yes i am a Canadien citizen born in Québec and i just mooved last february to live with my husband and yes we are married and about to have a baby together.Its just that this papers are confusing.I would like to know if i should fill out any addional papers for the baby thats coming or send something to show that i am pregnant? And also, i want to know if a letter from an employe in Canada showing that i will have a job as soon as we get to Canada is proof enough that we have the intention in going back to Canada?Because at the moment i left everything behind and came to Morocco to live with my husband thank again bubbleboy and rjessome and wish everybody good luck.Marie

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marie1854 said:
Hi everyone,thanks bubbleboy and rjessome for answering my questions.Yes i am a Canadien citizen born in Québec and i just mooved last february to live with my husband and yes we are married and about to have a baby together.Its just that this papers are confusing.I would like to know if i should fill out any addional papers for the baby thats coming or send something to show that i am pregnant? And also, i want to know if a letter from an employe in Canada showing that i will have a job as soon as we get to Canada is proof enough that we have the intention in going back to Canada?Because at the moment i left everything behind and came to Morocco to live with my husband thank again bubbleboy and rjessome and wish everybody good luck.Marie
You should include a note from your doctor saying that you are pregnant. A letter from an employer would certainly help as well as telling them the plans you have made for accommodations, ie. staying with parents, apartment rental lease, etc. All of this constitutes "proof" of your relationship as well as your agreement that you will relocate back to Canada should they issue your husband a permanent resident visa. You need to also consider if you want to have the baby in Canada or in Morocco. It is VERY doubtful that this process will be finished before you have the baby. Average processing times are about 1 month for the sponsorship approval and then another 7 to 9 months for the embassy in Rabat to complete processing of the file and make a decision about permanent residence.

Are you going to settle in Quebec? If so, you also need a Quebec Selection Certificate from the provincial government of Quebec. You might want to take a look on this forum which focuses on immigration in Quebec. There are quite of few people married to Moroccans on there.

http://www.forum.immigrer.com/index.php?showforum=12

Best of luck. If I can ask, where are you living? I will be in Morocco next week and if you are close, maybe I could meet with you and help you. I will be in Marrakech and Essaouira.

Marie1854

Jul 15, 2009
Hi rjessome,
Thank you verry much for your help.Yes,i want to have the baby in Morocco because i know the procedure
takes about a year and i want the father to be there when i give birth.We are planning on going back to Québec when all is done.So being that your coming to Morocco now,maybe we should get together one day,i live in Marrakech Amerchich next to Guélize.If you want here is my MSN marie.badi@hotmail.com maybee we should talk on it so i could give you more information and phone number to reach me when you here.Thank you again rjessome and i hope to hear from you soon.

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
hi everyone,

i really need help becouse i'm close to explose ,,i married in july 11/2008 and the embassy started to process my application in rabat on october/16/2008 but i still not get any news ,my wife crying there and i'm crying here even we are so patient ,i really want to know why did they give me a file numbber if they are not going to replay to me ,i really missed my wife ,i say that and tears in my eyes ,i did never felt like this fire on my heart becouse of missing my wife ,,plz i need help and don't forget to tell that i did everythings and my application is allright..so why it take so long ,,thank's to everyone and i will happy to here replies to my questions..

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi abdo12,

You wife needs to call her MP (member of parliament) and get them to inquire about the status of your file. You can also send a Case Specific Enquiry to request a status update. None of these options guarantee that anything is going to happen quickly but it might light a fire under them at least. If you are now past 9 months, your wife should get one this right away! Good luck. Here is the link for the case specific enquiry for Rabat. Just click "continue" at the bottome of the page and then fill in your information.

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=rabat

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
thank's so much ,that's will really help me and i'm so happy to find this site so i can meet the nice ppls that they are doing everythings to help others ,i do appreciate that and i send you all my greeting ,i will share that with my wife so we can find a solution to this hard situation ,..thank you again