16-09-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt - RPRF 06-11-14
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 26-01-15
LANDED..........
01-02-15
http://www.zemplaw.com/canadian-experience-class-cap-reached/

As of May 1,2014, Citizenship and Immigration announced that an overall cap of 8,000 new Canadian Experience Class applications would be implemented.

Please be advised that we have just received confirmation from Citizenship and Immigration Canada that the cap for applications that will be accepted under the Canadian Experience Class stream has now been reached, and the program will no longer be accepting applications until the introduction of Express Entry.

While it is clear that online, there is still room within the cap, we have been advised by CIC that the online count is no longer accurate. Please see the following:

Total Applications Received Towards the Overall Cap: 4,537 / 8,000

*As of November 26, 2014

We anticipate that CIC will be making efforts to correct this information in anticipation of the launch of Express Entry. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us with any applications that may be affected by this information.

CEC2013RAY

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
02-03-2015
Passport Req..
01-03-2016
SFKAS said:
CEC2013RAY would you meet any of us or your friend that got the e-mail face to face and show the exact e-mail.

Ask your friend to post the screenshot with the e-mail address it came from

I did my job to let you guys know this message at the first minute. I don't want to believe it as I am victim too. Whether you believe or not is up to you. My advice is to wait official announcement and act ahead.

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
CEC2013RAY said:

I did my job to let you guys know this message at the first minute. I don't want to believe it as I am victim too. Whether you believe or not is up to you. My advice is to wait official announcement and act ahead.

Thanks game over!

PR4CAN

Sep 20, 2014
when i searched for CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca http://www.fsw2014.info/how-to-contact-cic/ , FSW14 showed up

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
CEC2013RAY said:

Ok maybe I and all the rest here are skeptical and don't want to believe it.

But whats the situation again?

Is it you who applied or is it your friend?

Who got the e-mail

When did you apply and the way you've disclosed it another thread.. I dont know

People usually make threads of their own when such a thing happens specially this because its the FIRST

Ivan.Galv

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Email protocol never verifies sender.
IT people know it, that is why it is not 100% proof.
You may want to visit and try site like this to understand what I am telling: anonymailer(.)net

rams2me

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lets admit the fact and move on.
EE is our only hope now. I better create a EE profile before the first draw.

rajthilakICT

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Guys,

Please be patient. Find the information from an immigration website updated on Dec 11.

Bell Alliance Immigration
Canadian Experience Class 2014 – Number of Applications Accepted
Posted on June 30, 2014

Canadian Experience Class 2014 Application Cap

– Updated Dec 11, 2014
The Canadian Experience Class reopened in May, 2014, with an overall cap of 8,000 applications, and a sub-cap of 200 for each application under the NOC B. This is the last year to apply under this program before the system reform in January 2015. If you would like to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, your occupation may still available to apply. Check out the newest update from CIC about the Applications Cap.

For all other NOC B occupations, CIC will accept up to 200 applications per occupation. Once the caps are reached, applications will no longer accepted for that occupation. Once CIC receives 8,000 complete CEC applications, the Canadian Experience Class application for NOC B will be closed.

As of December 11, 2014, the total applications received towards the overall cap are: 4,537 out of 8,000 applications

For number of complete NOC B applications received towards each occupation’s Sub-cap, click here to get the update list.

For more information about the qualification and requirements for the Canadian Experience Class 2014 , see: What is Canadian Experience Class?

If you don’t know what your NOC code is, please contact us for an occupation assessment.

http://www.bellallianceglobal.com/immigration-news/canadian-experience-class-2014/

*As of November 26, 2014

We anticipate that CIC will be making efforts to correct this information in anticipation of the launch of Express Entry. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us with any applications that may be affected by this information.
[/quote]

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am Chinese, I read through the whole message .

I want add something which mentioned in that post :

first , that news is true , it involve people similar " seniors in certain forum" and lawyers.

and more details.

which want say, actually, the CEC once released news, the CAP arrived on 11. 26

and later , they change it as not capped. and many people called CIC to confirm it .

the cancel reason is clear now.

because CEC received about 10,000 mail ,but they have no time to open it .

based on mail received, they can publish news, the number would be capped.

but based CEC procedure, if the mail is not opened and checked.

the number can't counted. so they canceled the news.

and in that news it also involve some layers who can directly have question with CIC .

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BTW all the post purpose is to remind applications to prepare for other as earlier as possible . because the return mail would take month to arrive.

and it also mention CEC don't like receive so many mails , so they announce the news. because they have to pay for returning fees .

but the procedure is procedure. so they re-announce it .

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
CEC2013RAY said:

But the CIO Sydney Email Address looks like this:

Centralized-Intake-Office [Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca]

What is this screen shot of? It is not clear - why don't you just show us the whole email on your screen?

Ivan.Galv

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
It does not explain why a lot of people from Oct 23 were not charged and many people before 23 Oct still were not charged. How can it be?

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....