NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
One_Topsy said:
Yes, this is for SK. For online application, form is filed online except CIC requests additional document
+1 to you, I have clicked on "GOOD" and your ratings have been reached to 100 and congrats on that milestone.
You are the heart and soul of this forum.

Really Appreciate all your efforts!!

stuckindenmark

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015
charan_yalala said:
+1 to you, I have clicked on "GOOD" and your ratings have been reached to 100 and congrats on that milestone.
You are the heart and soul of this forum.

Really Appreciate all your efforts!!
101 now. Another +1 from me too.

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Hopeful63 said:
Hi friends

Does any one know that when SINP will accept new applications?
Hello Hope,

As of now, There is no timeline when SINP opens, but expectation is it will open in March or April 2016
Make sure you login to this forum everyday and someone will definitely update when the intake starts

The below link is where it updates the intake news.

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-important-notices

Also, give me your cell number, I will ask the Admin to add your number to Whatsapp group!!

Regards
Charan

Reena786

Dec 1, 2014
charan_yalala said:
Hello Hope,

As of now, There is no timeline when SINP opens, but expectation is it will open in March or April 2016
Make sure you login to this forum everyday and someone will definitely update when the intake starts

Also, give me your cell number, I will ask the Admin to add your number to Whatsapp group!!

Regards
Charan
Hello Charan,

Could you please arrange to add me to the whatsapp group, my cell number - 001-91-9503785107, as SINP pnp is the only ray of hope for me.

Thanks in advance!!

Best Regards!!

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Dear Friends!

By God's grace and with all your good wishes I received my visas and copr papers today.
Wish u all good luck too.

My Time Line:Applied to SINP-12th June 2015
SINP-Nomination-15th Oct'15
ITA-23rd Oct'15
AOR-26th Nov'15
PPR-10th Feb'16
VISA-19th Feb'16
Landing-June/July'16

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
nominated january 20 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
charan_yalala said:
Hello Hope,

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-important-notices

Regards
Charan
can you add me in whatsapp group my cell no. +8801819184994 I need all latest pnp information

Olajay

Feb 12, 2016
Hi Topsy,Charan and all other seniors.‎
I'll start by appreciating everyone on the forum,its been really helpful.
I'm preparing my family docs towards the next SINP intake,my wife will be the principal applicant as she's got a better chance .so as a dependant on the application I have a baptismal name that's not on my passport but is on the marriage cert.
So my question are:
1.Should I include the name with my other names under the given names when filling the application forms?‎
2.Is there need for my education and work history docs(ref letters and certificates) for the SNIP application?

Thanks for your help.‎

Olajay

Feb 12, 2016
jyothi999 said:
Dear Friends!

By God's grace and with all your good wishes I received my visas and copr papers today.
Wish u all good luck too.

My Time Line:Applied to SINP-12th June 2015
SINP-Nomination-15th Oct'15
ITA-23rd Oct'15
AOR-26th Nov'15
PPR-10th Feb'16
VISA-19th Feb'16
Landing-June/July'16
Congrats mate

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Hi All,

Can someone help for Software Engineer license in Saskatchewan. I am currently in India. What is the procedure of that ?

Thanks & Regards
Rahul

Olajay

Feb 12, 2016
ZAJAMIL said:
can you add me in whatsapp group my cell no. +8801819184994 I need all latest pnp information
I will appreciate if i'm added to the whatapp group too..my cell no is +2348099056284 thanks

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
rahul1404 said:
Hi All,

Can someone help for Software Engineer license in Saskatchewan. I am currently in India. What is the procedure of that ?

Thanks & Regards
Rahul
Hello Rahul,

It is very tough to get a license for any profession in Saskatchewan. As your question was Software Engineer license in Saskatchewan
Iam assuming you are checking this for NOC 2173.
Instead of NOC 2173, select NOC 2174 (both are same) - lot of folks have done this and got nomination.
Make sure your roles and responsibilities matches NOC 2174 and Designation does not matter as long as roles and responsibilities matches the NOC 2174

Regards

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Olajay said:
I'm preparing my family docs towards the next SINP intake,my wife will be the principal applicant as she's got a better chance .so as a dependant on the application I have a baptismal name that's not on my passport but is on the marriage cert.
So my question are:
1.Should I include the name with my other names under the given names when filling the application forms?‎
This is the first time Iam coming across this scenario. My suggestion would be change the name in marriage certificate as per passport and there will be less hassle
2.Is there need for my education and work history docs(ref letters and certificates) for the SNIP application?
There is NO need for education and work history documents for you (dependent)

Thanks for your help.‎

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Olajay said:
So my question are:

Thanks for your help.‎
I would advise to stick to what's on your passport. You can always explain a baptismal name, if they ask, provide the baptismal certificate.
However, Names on International passport will usually be the recognized one in this circumstance.

Only PA needs reference letters and education docs. However, depending on your CRS score (if you're close to or above 400) you might want to get yours as well for CIC stage because SINP hsa been rejecting people lately and we don't know your wife's'NOC, education details etc.
(don't put all your eggs in 1 basket)

Good luck!