+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

HarryIndia

Jan 20, 2016
Respected Seniors ,

Need advice on spouse work experience in ITA

. I have mentioned work history of my spouse in EE Profile but no points were awarded as it was out of Canada. Now in ITA shall I mention each and every thing again . For the same ,I need to prepare a bunch of documents for their records only .

In personal history ,I have written every thing but can I write no in Spouse Work Experience . Will this answer effect my profile .

Regards

Harry

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdulqayyum said:
My PCC address is as same as passport, in my case as per my understanding following mistake happened.

i am working as an expat outside of home country for last 2 years, i did mentioned in personal activity history while filling CIC online forms, whereas the PCC which i got from home country mentioning the duration starting from birthdate to till date covering the t ime span of my out of country stay as well. i think this became of the reason.

what you guys says?
So sad to know qayyum bhai, better luck next time! I think you have caught the error in the PCC. What minute kinda error these CIC people have caught! I am surprised that CIC people are so strict and professional in cross checking the documents!

Soleil2015

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
hi everyone urgent advise needed, i am a CIC january AOR, my passport was about to expire so i renewed it and now i dont know how to submit it. should i wait until they ask for it ? or should i submit via CSE?

Ramesh Ainam

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
kakmam said:
Got nominated yesterday from SINP yesterday . Thank u one topsy and seniors
@Kakmam: May I know your file number (or first five digits of your SINP file number) so that we would be able to guess if our applications will be processed in near future. FYI, I also submitted my profile on Dec 17th and it is "In Process" status right now. Thanks in advance.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Soleil2015 said:
hi everyone urgent advise needed, i am a CIC january AOR, my passport was about to expire so i renewed it and now i dont know how to submit it. should i wait until they ask for it ? or should i submit via CSE?
Send CSE, IMO

Ramesh Ainam

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Hey All,

I need your views for my case presented below:

I applied for SINP Express Entry on Dec 16th 2015 (File Number: 11000XX) which is currently in "In Process" status. We are four people (Myself, Spouse, Two Infants) applying for PR. The amount required for four people is CAD $22,603.

In my application, for settlement funds, I have shown my
1. Term deposits,
2. Employee's provident fund account.

1. Term deposits:
I made three term deposits in the name of my accompanying spouse for the amounts 5 Lakhs, 5 Lakhs and 1.1 Lakhs on Nov 24th 2015, Nov 24th 2015 and Jan 13th 2016 respectively (Maturity date: 24th Nov 2016).
Amount shown in the form of term deposit is Indian Rupees 11 Lakhs 10 Thousands only (which is equivalent to CAD $22, 720).

2. Employee Provident Fund
I have shown Rupees 2,42,762 (CAD $4968) which is in my PF account since last 7 years. I have provided PF online statement, UAN membership card.

So, to sum up, I have provided a proof of funds for CAD $ 27688 for a family of four members.

My question: My term deposit funds are a little shorter to the required time period (3 months). They are only 2 months 1 week old. I am not sure if my PF account savings will be considered for SINP. In this context, I wanted to know the possibilities for the rejection of my application by SINP.
Your thoughts are sincerely appreciated. Please throw some light on this.

Merci Beaucoup!

Prakash79

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Anand
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16th Jan-2016
Nomination.....
16th March-2016
AOR Received.
04th April-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 14th April-2016
Passport Req..
21st sept
qAtote author=Ramesh Ainam link=topic=302646.msg4953395#msg4953395 date=1454503717]
Hey All,

I applied for SINP Express Entry on Dec 16th 2015 (File Number: 11000XX) which is currently in "In Process" status. We are four people (Myself, Spouse, Two Infants) applying for PR. The amount required for four people is CAD $22,603.

1. Term deposits,

1. Term deposits:
I made three term deposits in the name of my accompanying spouse for the amounts 5 Lakhs, 5 Lakhs and 1.1 Lakhs on Nov 24th 2015, Nov 24th 2015 and Jan 13th 2016 respectively (Maturity date: 24th Nov 2016).
Amount shown in the form of term deposit is Indian Rupees 11 Lakhs 10 Thousands only (which is equivalent to CAD $22, 720).

I have shown Rupees 2,42,762 (CAD $4968) which is in my PF account since last 7 years. I have provided PF online statement, UAN membership card.

So, to sum up, I have provided a proof of funds for CAD $ 27688 for a family of four members.

My question: My term deposit funds are a little shorter to the required time period (3 months). They are only 2 months 1 week old. I am not sure if my PF account savings will be considered for SINP. In this context, I wanted to know the possibilities for the rejection of my application by SINP.

Merci Beaucoup!
[/quotif
Ramesh,
Sorry to say ur application will ineligible because the same situation of mine in my June application.
PF is not accepted fund type at all if u get chance to apply again what so ever ur old file status.

Ramesh Ainam

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Prakash79 said:
qAtote author=Ramesh Ainam link=topic=302646.msg4953395#msg4953395 date=1454503717]
Hey All,

1. Term deposits,

1. Term deposits:

Merci Beaucoup!
[/quotif
Ramesh,
Sorry to say ur application will ineligible because the same situation of mine in my June application.
PF is not accepted fund type at all if u get chance to apply again what so ever ur old file status.

@Prakash: Thanks for your response. Did you go through the same scenario for your June application? Could you please elaborate a bit more for my better understanding?
Did you just show PF savings as settlement funds?

In my case, I have both TERM DEPOSITS and PF savings. Term deposits will alone suffice the required amount, however, they are only 2 months 1 week old while the required period is 3 months.
Thanks again...

cres_rod

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Doha, State of Qatar
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdulqayyum said:
My PCC address is as same as passport, in my case as per my understanding following mistake happened.

i am working as an expat outside of home country for last 2 years, i did mentioned in personal activity history while filling CIC online forms, whereas the PCC which i got from home country mentioning the duration starting from birthdate to till date covering the t ime span of my out of country stay as well. i think this became of the reason.

what you guys says?
Its very hard for us to understand the reason behind why your PCC was rejected by CIC..
You are required to provide a police clearance for every country where you have lived/stayed for more than 6 months..
as far as i know PCC does not contain information regarding the length of your stay.. it will just state that you have or you don't have any criminal records in their country...

thanguye

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Hi all,
For the Federal form, do I need to print them, sign and scan before uploading to the online application?

Thank you very much

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
cres_rod said:
Its very hard for us to understand the reason behind why your PCC was rejected by CIC..
You are required to provide a police clearance for every country where you have lived/stayed for more than 6 months..
as far as i know PCC does not contain information regarding the length of your stay.. it will just state that you have or you don't have any criminal records in their country...
yes, true, very confusing, they compared the address in PCC (which is my home town/city) with my personal history of last 10 years. and i am out of home town for last 10 years either for studies of job.

how to handle this situation, i am still confused.