+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

rksingh30

Jan 5, 2015
One_Topsy said:
In the old system, you have to wait for instruction to go for Medicals when they are about to finalize your applicaiton.
With Express Entry, you go for the medicals before submitting your application for PR. That's why it's called UPFRONT
ok thanks. If I go for upfront medical after getting ITA, will I get my medical tests report before submitting my application so that I could know if everything is OK in medical report?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Antratsit said:
All of the applicants in your TL have application number like a 109**** but my number is 1100***
Is it everything okay with my Application? I submitted in Jan 2016.
Yes, all is well. The sheet cannot take 1100*** for now, so Jan 16 guys have used dummy app numbers. You can do same till the sheet is corrected

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
rksingh30 said:
ok thanks. If I go for upfront medical after getting ITA, will I get my medical tests report before submitting my application so that I could know if everything is OK in medical report?
You will not get the medical test report. You will get an information print out sheet that you will upload in the space provided for medicals.
The hospital will send the results directly to CIC

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rksingh30 said:
You will not get ur report, what you get is the receipt of ur medical test which you will scan and upload once you get ITA.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
rksingh30 said:
Yes, the hospital will provide the results of the tests to you if you ask them. This was the case with me. I did not get the results of the x-ray and vision test though.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Yoda24 said:
Yes I told them and also provided ITA copy. I have attached the same copy to ITA not sure if that create issue.
On my result sheet states:
IME: Non-Ede
Upfront Medical Type: Worker
Probably contact the hospital. If they say it's okay and the tests for both categories are the same, maybe submit it like that and add a section in your LOE explaining same

rksingh30

Jan 5, 2015
One_Topsy said:
You will not get the medical test report. You will get an information print out sheet that you will upload in the space provided for medicals.
The hospital will send the results directly to CIC
I want to make sure that my medical test is passed before paying the visa fees. Is it possible with upfront medical?

musabd

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Dhaka
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Passport Req..
17-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
Not YET
Hi,

Where did you upload IELTS result sheet? Seems we can upload only one document in Education. and same issue in financial support form? Do we need to combine all financial documents as one big pdf file?

Thanks
Musa

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
rksingh30 said:
I want to make sure that my medical test is passed before paying the visa fees. Is it possible with upfront medical?
Well, except if you speak with the hospital and they give you the result before you pay visa fees and submit.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
SMani said:
Hi I am in a similar situation

I have a bachelors degree in Business Management as per WES, but I have 15 years of experience letters in IT... 2174, 2175, 2171..

I need a job role for my post secondary education to get SINP nomination and don't want to get rejected again for the below reason

Educational/Training Credentials
You do not have a minimum of one-year work experience in the past ten years related to your field of
education or training in a skilled positions

You do not meet the work experience requirement under the International Skilled Worker Category
Occupations In-Demand category that states an applicant must have a minimum of one year of work
experience related to their post secondary education.
Check here:
http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=122372&CVD=122375&CPV=217&CST=01012011&CLV=3&MLV=4&D=1
Find the NOC that matches closest and relevant education is NOT compulsory

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
rksingh30 said:
Except you speak with the hospital to give you the medical report before you submit and pay the fees.
They may charge you for this

rksingh30

Jan 5, 2015
One_Topsy said:
Except you speak with the hospital to give you the medical report before you submit and pay the fees.
They may charge you for this
Thanks Topsy. So, officially it is not possible to know the medical tests output before applying for the visa. But unofficially I can ask hospital about it. If CIC won't tell me the medical tests output before applying for the visa, then whats the use of upfront medical?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
rksingh30 said:
Thanks Topsy. So, officially it is not possible to know the medical tests output before applying for the visa. But unofficially I can ask hospital about it. If CIC won't tell me the medical tests output before applying for the visa, then whats the use of upfront medical?
In most countries doctors are bound not disclose results of the medical examination to an applicant. That is just general rule - otherwise they might loose their right to do the medicals.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
rksingh30 said:
Yes.
The use is that it makes the process faster for CIC. The hospital where I did my medical told me that if there was any concern, they will run further test. If after that they confirm any issue, they will call the applicant and advise for treatment.
They will not disclose anything about whether you pass for CIC stage or not

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
One_Topsy said:
In the old system, you have to wait for instruction to go for Medicals when they are about to finalize your applicaiton.
With Express Entry, you go for the medicals before submitting your application for PR. That's why it's called UPFRONT
So the upfront medical reports works? as after nomination i am waiting for ITA, should i proceed for upfront medical from authorized center?