Med's Done....
September 2016
Passport Req..
September 2016
LANDED..........
#Canada2017
Happy New Year!

Newbie here. :)
Thank you for all the valuable inputs and opinions.

Vinzy

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (Processing) / ADVO (PP Sub)
NOC Code......
2281/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Nomination.....
25-12-2015
AOR Received.
01-3-2016
IELTS Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-6-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
Guys I know PNP is intended for settling....can anyone tell me whats the minimum stay in SK after you accept SNIP nomination. 3 years ?

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charan_yalala said:
Hello Topsy,

I have applied for NOC 2171 - Information Technology and I have done my Bachelor in Instrumentation Engineering at India.
My Experience does not belong to field of study that is Instrumentation Engineering Degree.1
My application was turned ineligible due to

Requirements not met:

Educational/Training Credentials
You do not have a minimum of one-year work experience in the past ten years related to your field of
education or training in a skilled position

Do you think this is a mistake be immigration officer or is it compulsory for SINP to have experience in the field of education?
Please suggest and for a back-up I have applied for Jan 16 intake also and I have received "Application Number".
Sorry to hear about it. When was your application rejected? And what is your work experience in?

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
VERY USEFUL FOR NEW IMMIGRANT (COPIED FROM ANOTHER POST)!

New Program for pre-arrival immigrants bound to Manitoba, Saskachewan, British Columbia, Atlantic Provinces, Ontario, Alberta — Settlement Online Pre-Arrival ( SOPA) is a free program funded by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

SOPA is a range of online courses designed for new immigrants destined for Canada. Our courses help new immigrants to develop Canadian job search skills improve communication skills for the Canadian workplace connect with local resources in Canada before and after arriving

Facilitated Courses Available
•Job Search Strategies – provides an opportunity for immigrants to learn about the job search process. Topics include: · General Resume Writing · Targeting Your Resume and Cover Letter · Essential Skills and Transferable Skills · Job Search Methods · Marketing Yourself · Preparing for Interviews · After the Interview
•Soft Skills: Professional Communication provides participants with communication tools required for success in the Canadian workplace. Topics include: Small Talk · Presentations · Constructive Feedback · Meetings
•Soft Skills: Working with Others provides participants with communication tools required for success in the Canadian workplace. Topics include: · Networking · Negotiating · Working with Others · Conflict Management

Self-Guided Courses Available
•Canadian Workplace Integration – provides information about adapting to Canadian workplace culture. Topics include: · How to Adapt · Communication styles · Expanding Soft Skills · Cultural Communication · Working with Differences · Understanding Power Dynamics · Sensitive Workplace Norms
•Working in Canada provides critical information about working in Canada, including: · Employment Contracts · Negotiating Contracts · Workplace Orientation · Written Rules · Unwritten Rules · Organizational Culture · Workplace Protections · Labor Laws throughout Canada

Eligibility
– Currently live outside Canada
– Have applied for permanent residency in Canada
– A letter notifying pickup of Canadian visa (visa for permanent resident applicants only)
– A medical notification/security notification letter
– A Canadian visa (but have not landed in Canada yet)

Register now at http://settlementonlineprearrival.ca/

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Frnds, can anyone help me with the link for spreadhseet which gives me details who all have applied for SINP as I need to update in the system as well ..
please help

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
kakmam said:
Frnds, can anyone help me with the link for spreadhseet which gives me details who all have applied for SINP as I need to update in the system as well ..
please help
Check my signature

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
charan_yalala said:
Hello Topsy,

I have applied for NOC 2171 - Information Technology and I have done my Bachelor in Instrumentation Engineering at India.
My Experience does not belong to field of study that is Instrumentation Engineering Degree.1
My application was turned ineligible due to

Requirements not met:

You do not have a minimum of one-year work experience in the past ten years related to your field of
education or training in a skilled position

Do you think this is a mistake be immigration officer or is it compulsory for SINP to have experience in the field of education?
Please suggest and for a back-up I have applied for Jan 16 intake also and I have received "Application Number".
Wow. sorry bro. There could be 2 things wrong since they haven't specifically said what it is.
1. IT could be that your degree is not computer related - and NOC 2171 is business analysts and computer science guys. The description says you need a related degree. http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVDDetail&db=imdb&dis=2&adm=8&TVD=122372&CVD=122376&CPV=2171&CST=01012011&MLV=4&CLV=4&CHVD=
If that was the case, I would have said choose another NOC.
2. It could be that your experience letters did not fully match the NOC you were claiming. Option 1 is more likely to be the case

If you have applied again with 2171, I'm not sure the outcome will be different. I would advise you choose another NOC, create another OASIS account and reapply. Then you can withdraw the one you just submitted. That way you don't loose out completely in case the cap is filled before you submit.
If you do that, don't forget to change your NOC in EE profile.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Yoda24 said:
My Upfront Medical shows Family EDE, does that matter ?
That's a wierd one. Did you tell the hospital it's Upfront for Express Entry not Family class?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
rksingh30 said:
Whats this Upfront Medical?
In the old system, you have to wait for instruction to go for Medicals when they are about to finalize your applicaiton.
With Express Entry, you go for the medicals before submitting your application for PR. That's why it's called UPFRONT

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Rachit Rohatgi said:
Hi friends ,

My wife will be writing an IELTS exam in last week on jan 2016 and most probably I will be writing this exam on Feb 2016 last week.
With god blessing we will be applying in SINP in 2016 . I would like that some one please tell me the dates or months if possible about intakes held in between Jan 2015 and Dec 2015 .
So we can prepare our application accordingly.
Awaiting response and thanks in advance.

Regards
Rachit Rohatgi
Hello Rachit,

Most probably the next intake might start in March 16 or April 16, there are no particular dates as to when SINP will open Express Entry.
Visit this forum atleast once in a day and people will post whether intake has been opened.But, you can create a profile before itself and save it and once the intake starts you can submit profile. It is first come first serve basis and the
intake will be only 500 per cycle. Iam attaching the Oasis online tool and SINP guide which is present in the link, please read carefully all the points as to like how many points you need to qualify, what documents needs to be submitted etc

Link for SINP Oasis online tool : https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca/apex/f?p=305:101:8531744962701

SINP link : http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

Regards
Charan

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
One_Topsy said:
Wow. sorry bro. There could be 2 things wrong since they haven't specifically said what it is.
1. IT could be that your degree is not computer related - and NOC 2171 is business analysts and computer science guys. The description says you need a related degree. http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVDDetail&db=imdb&dis=2&adm=8&TVD=122372&CVD=122376&CPV=2171&CST=01012011&MLV=4&CLV=4&CHVD=
If that was the case, I would have said choose another NOC.
2. It could be that your experience letters did not fully match the NOC you were claiming. Option 1 is more likely to be the case

If you have applied again with 2171, I'm not sure the outcome will be different. I would advise you choose another NOC, create another OASIS account and reapply. Then you can withdraw the one you just submitted. That way you don't loose out completely in case the cap is filled before you submit.
If you do that, don't forget to change your NOC in EE profile.

Hi I am in a similar situation

I have a bachelors degree in Business Management as per WES, but I have 15 years of experience letters in IT... 2174, 2175, 2171..

I need a job role for my post secondary education to get SINP nomination and don't want to get rejected again for the below reason

education or training in a skilled positions

You do not meet the work experience requirement under the International Skilled Worker Category
Occupations In-Demand category that states an applicant must have a minimum of one year of work
experience related to their post secondary education.

Antratsit

Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-05-2016
Passport Req..
One_Topsy said:
Check my signature
All of the applicants in your TL have application number like a 109**** but my number is 1100***
Is it everything okay with my Application? I submitted in Jan 2016.

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
That's a wierd one. Did you tell the hospital it's Upfront for Express Entry not Family class?
Yes I told them and also provided ITA copy. I have attached the same copy to ITA not sure if that create issue.