11-10-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
14-12-2017
Med's Request
04-01-2018
DiNaV said:
Can you share here what they wrote in your rejection letter comment? That would help us guide you better.
Your work experience from the past 10 years was not listed on the Appendix A SINP In‐Demand
Occupation List at the time you submitted your application and therefore is not considered to be
In‐Demand in Saskatchewan.

ham90

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Visa Office......
UKVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
14-12-2017
Med's Request
04-01-2018
sasakaka said:
sorry to hear that buddy
if it possible you may post your experience letter and we can see whether they made the stupid decision
His key responsibilities are expressed underneath:

• Ensuring that required office and general supplies are routinely available, including the preparation of the requisite procurement requests for stock replenishment (stationary, IT equipment, furniture etc.)
• Keep track of internal requisitions & supplies; receiving, checking and maintaining requisitions, calling the quotations, making comparison statements, preparing purchase orders.
• Receiving & maintaining stationery, supplies, parts, equipment, furniture; issuing Goods Receiving Notes to Suppliers/vendors, entries on Fixed Assets Register and maintaining inventory/parts data base.
• Preparing and obtaining approvals for Urgent/Cash purchases whenever required and arranging the purchases from market/suppliers.
• When asked, carrying out periodic checking of inventory items for consistency with the information in the inventory data base
• Assisting in arrangement of visits of director/staff from/to Japan; air ticketing, hotel reservations and other requirements for inbound and outbound travelling of company staff & management and business visitors.
• Liaison with Japan office for any extra work in any upcoming shipment, required in vehicles that needed some mechanical/denting or painting works, wherever required; dealing with mechanical & denting painting related issues of such vehicles and in stock vehicles (wherever required) including procurement of any parts or supplies need in such cases.

Toki

Oct 24, 2016
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
1 Dec 2016
Nomination.....
Hoping
AOR Received.
Hoping
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Hoping
Med's Request
Hoping
Med's Done....
Hoping
Interview........
Hoping
Passport Req..
Hoping
VISA ISSUED...
Hoping
LANDED..........
Hoping
Guys,

Status got updated a while back to "Waiting on Applicant"
with Additional Documents Requirement ....

In Summary
-----------------
Civil Documents
(a child's birth certificate needs translation ),
-----------------
Federal and Provincial Forms
Copy of Ethical Conduct Disclosure and Declaration Form. This form is required for all applicants.
-----------------
Settlement Funds/Plan
Some info are needed on my other term deposits
-----------------
Work Experience
4 jobs need an updated reference letters for detailed Job Function and NOC Matching

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now,

Need some guidance over 2 of the jobs needing highlights are extremely hard to get any references especially on Official Letterheads as requested as the companies have dissolved long back. what do you suggest ? (worth 6 years of experience at 0015)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would appreciate some views on this and in general.

Thanks and Good Luck to all.

sasakaka

Jul 31, 2016
ham90 said:

• Ensuring that required office and general supplies are routinely available, including the preparation of the requisite procurement requests for stock replenishment (stationary, IT equipment, furniture etc.)
• Keep track of internal requisitions & supplies; receiving, checking and maintaining requisitions, calling the quotations, making comparison statements, preparing purchase orders.
• Receiving & maintaining stationery, supplies, parts, equipment, furniture; issuing Goods Receiving Notes to Suppliers/vendors, entries on Fixed Assets Register and maintaining inventory/parts data base.
• Preparing and obtaining approvals for Urgent/Cash purchases whenever required and arranging the purchases from market/suppliers.
• When asked, carrying out periodic checking of inventory items for consistency with the information in the inventory data base
• Assisting in arrangement of visits of director/staff from/to Japan; air ticketing, hotel reservations and other requirements for inbound and outbound travelling of company staff & management and business visitors.
• Liaison with Japan office for any extra work in any upcoming shipment, required in vehicles that needed some mechanical/denting or painting works, wherever required; dealing with mechanical & denting painting related issues of such vehicles and in stock vehicles (wherever required) including procurement of any parts or supplies need in such cases.
I compared your job description and noc job description, and i would like to say they are saying the same thing. I think you may go for a second review.
I really have no idea how the staff judge the applicant's experience, maybe in their idea it matches only your job letter has the same sentence with the noc description.
How stupid they are.

ham90

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Visa Office......
UKVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
14-12-2017
Med's Request
04-01-2018
sasakaka said:
I compared your job description and noc job description, and i would like to say they are saying the same thing. I think you may go for a second review.
I really have no idea how the staff judge the applicant's experience, maybe in their idea it matches only your job letter has the same sentence with the noc description.
How stupid they are.
Don't know what they want.....

ham90

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Visa Office......
UKVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
14-12-2017
Med's Request
04-01-2018
Any update those who are waiting for the decision??

atif_r0x

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
Hello Guys,

Can I apply for SINP EE sub-category under the NOC 2133 Electrical and Electronics Engineer, I am asking this query because 2133 is no more in SINP OID list ? If you are applying through SINP EE is it mandatory your occupation should be in SINP OID list as well?

Can we make an EE profile if over all IELTS band is 6.0 but not 6.0 in each module for next SINP EE sub-category intake?

Thanks in advance.

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atif_r0x said:
Hello Guys,

Can I apply for SINP EE sub-category under the NOC 2133 Electrical and Electronics Engineer, I am asking this query because 2133 is no more in SINP OID list ? If your NOC is not listed in the demand list, then you are not eligibile to apply nIf you are applying through SINP EE is it mandatory your occupation should be in SINP OID list as well? With out our NOC listed, you can't apply for EE or OID

Can we make an EE profile if over all IELTS band is 6.0 but not 6.0 in each module for next SINP EE sub-category intake? you can't create ee profile unless you score 6 in each module

Thanks in advance.

pkspark

Dec 5, 2016
Hi All

I have applied SINP July intake. I received preapproval as per my consultant and he forward me the email from SINP. The consultant ask me to provide settlement plan & bank statement. after long discussion, my consultant informed me today that my application in under review. Kindly guide me on the following:

1. Under review means my application was rejected on some grounds and consultant apply again or
2. SINP is checking and taking time to make a decision on my application.

MY EE profile will expire in Feb 17. Please guide me that what should I do.

dreamcanada66

Feb 7, 2016
pkspark said:
Hi All

I have applied SINP July intake. I received preapproval as per my consultant and he forward me the email from SINP. The consultant ask me to provide settlement plan & bank statement. after long discussion, my consultant informed me today that my application in under review. Kindly guide me on the following:

1. Under review means my application was rejected on some grounds and consultant apply again or
2. SINP is checking and taking time to make a decision on my application.

MY EE profile will expire in Feb 17. Please guide me that what should I do.
yes it was rejected. may be your agent is hiding information from you. But For Review, he again needs a declaration & signautres from you. Ask him to provide you the ineligible letter. You cannot communicate with embassy from some other e mail. They can only reply you on that email from which you applied. SINp never give pre approval to any one. They can give you document request whenever it is required but that is not approval. Doc request is sent to every 2nd person because people forget to upload docs properly. Ask yur agent to give you adequate information. When did he told you about this ?. Howe many days ago

pkspark

Dec 5, 2016
Thanks Dear

Today, 5th Dec 16, my consultant informed me that it is under review. You are very right that in the email it is mentioned to provide the settlement plan only but my consultant ask me to provide bank letter.

It means that SINP definitely, reject my application on some grounds but my consultant did not send me any document to sign. Kindly guide me what should I do.

Thanks

dreamcanada66

Feb 7, 2016
pkspark said:
Thanks Dear

Today, 5th Dec 16, my consultant informed me that it is under review. You are very right that in the email it is mentioned to provide the settlement plan only but my consultant ask me to provide bank letter.

It means that SINP definitely, reject my application on some grounds but my consultant did not send me any document to sign. Kindly guide me what should I do.

Thanks
Where you from basically(Nationality & city) ?
Your NOC ?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ham90 said:
Bad News :(

Work Experience Credentials
Your work experience from the past 10 years was not listed on the Appendix A SINP In‐Demand
Occupation List at the time you submitted your application and therefore is not considered to be
In‐Demand in Saskatchewan.

My NOC is 1225 which is procurement officer and similar to that
My designation is Procurement and Admin Officer
My JD is matched with the NOC JD
I don't understand there rejection logic
Now what should I do
What were exactly your duties. Can you list down what your employer has confirmed as your work duties?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ham90 said:

The way this is described, they view it as a different occupation. From these duties it is more pointed out that you do mainly organisation of the Office with some occasional duties to order stationary goods.

NOC 1225 is a hard core purchaser. Your duties includes way too many general Office duties.
So unless you will specificaly ask your employer to rewrite it so that it contains mainly purchasing duties, you will be rejected again.

You were most likely assessed as NOC 1524. (too much daily purchasing duties there as well).

pkspark

Dec 5, 2016
I am applying from UAE and Pakistani national. NOC, I do not know but I am having experience in finance last 10 years and bachelor in commerce. I am working as General Accountant.