Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
Won't do this. This is called misrepresentation against the authenticity of documents. They can ban you.
The problem he has now, is because he has already sent something to SK Office, which was not described under that NOC. He can still try to appeal in SK with more detailed explanation of his duties.
Other option is to wait for Nova Scotia to reopen (they have it also on demand) and try over there.

dreamcanada66

Feb 7, 2016
ashuindian said:
Won't do this. This is called misrepresentation against the authenticity of documents. They can ban you.
yes ashu is right this can lead to proper ban due to misrepresentation. It shows that you not aware about your own work duties. This can make a question mark that whether your exp is genuine or not

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
pkspark said:
You mean to say if my NOC in not in OID list, I can not apply under SINP EE.
This is not OID list, the actual name is Occupation-in-High demand list and applicable for both OID and EE category.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
pkspark said:
I am applying from UAE and Pakistani national. NOC, I do not know but I am having experience in finance last 10 years and bachelor in commerce. I am working as General Accountant.
Accountant is a licensed Profession in Canada. Licensed Accountant is almost impossible for outsiders in Canada.

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
vensak said:
The problem he has now, is because he has already sent something to SK Office, which was not described under that NOC. He can still try to appeal in SK with more detailed explanation of his duties.
Other option is to wait for Nova Scotia to reopen (they have it also on demand) and try over there.
HAM90 believe in them, they are more senior than us.. moreover they are more experience..

one thing i do suggest,, remove all jd with administrative task and keep those procurement job.. i think you have still at least 5-7 line... ONLY my suggestion..

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
vensak said:
Can't add new documents to appeal. Second option is good.

sasakaka

Jul 31, 2016
Hello all
I met the manager of my former employer in saskatoon and he told me sinp officer did contact him to verify my work experience. My case is a little special because I changed my job experience letter and title after sinp asked me for additional documents on that. The manager said he has already explained that to sinp in a reasonable way.
So i decide to wait for another few days, if still no news i will withdraw this application and apply for employment offer stream.

dreamcanada66

Feb 7, 2016
ashuindian said:
Accountant is a licensed Profession in Canada. Licensed Accountant is almost impossible for outsiders in Canada.
There is no issue of License in some provinces. Yaa for some provinces it is required. My Friend got nomination from Nova Scotia (NOC- Financial Auditors and Accountants - 1111 )
For Australia they only consider experience of Charted Accountants.
Even for Open Express Entry no license is required for Accountant. I know 2 people who are now in Canada applied in FSWP 2014 with same NOC 1111.

ham90

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Visa Office......
UKVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
14-12-2017
Med's Request
04-01-2018
I mailed to NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca , for checking my NOC. The rply is
Good day,

Thank you for your interest in the National Occupational Classification (NOC).

The NOC is designed to classify occupational information in the Canadian labour market in a standardized framework and a manageable, understandable and coherent system. The basic principle of classification of the NOC is that of kind of work performed. Occupations are identified and grouped primarily in terms of the work usually performed, this being determined by the tasks, duties, and responsibilities of the occupation. Factors such as the materials processed or used, the industrial processes and the equipment used, the degree of responsibility and complexity of work, as well as the products made and services provided, have been used as indicators of the work performed when combining jobs into occupations and occupations into groups. An occupation is defined as a collection of jobs, sufficiently similar in work performed to be grouped under a common label for classification purposes. A job, in turn, encompasses all the tasks carried out by a particular worker to complete their duties.

Based on the information that you have provided, the following National Occupational Classification (NOC) code may be appropriate for the occupation that you described.

1225 Purchasing agents and officers
http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=1&val1=1225&ver=16&val65=purchasing

Please verify the link above to ensure that the education, main duties and employment requirements correspond to your occupation.

Note that the final decision for selecting the most appropriate National Occupational Classification (NOC) code is each individual's responsibility as he/she knows his/her education, skills and abilities better than anyone else. Our role is only to provide guidance.

We hope this information is helpful. Thank you for contacting the NOC and have a nice day.

The NOC Unit
Employment and Social Development Canada
Gatineau, QC, Canada

dreamcanada66

Feb 7, 2016
ham90 said:
I mailed to NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca , for checking my NOC. The rply is
Good day,

Thank you for your interest in the National Occupational Classification (NOC).

The NOC is designed to classify occupational information in the Canadian labour market in a standardized framework and a manageable, understandable and coherent system. The basic principle of classification of the NOC is that of kind of work performed. Occupations are identified and grouped primarily in terms of the work usually performed, this being determined by the tasks, duties, and responsibilities of the occupation. Factors such as the materials processed or used, the industrial processes and the equipment used, the degree of responsibility and complexity of work, as well as the products made and services provided, have been used as indicators of the work performed when combining jobs into occupations and occupations into groups. An occupation is defined as a collection of jobs, sufficiently similar in work performed to be grouped under a common label for classification purposes. A job, in turn, encompasses all the tasks carried out by a particular worker to complete their duties.

Based on the information that you have provided, the following National Occupational Classification (NOC) code may be appropriate for the occupation that you described.

1225 Purchasing agents and officers
http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=1&val1=1225&ver=16&val65=purchasing

Please verify the link above to ensure that the education, main duties and employment requirements correspond to your occupation.

Note that the final decision for selecting the most appropriate National Occupational Classification (NOC) code is each individual's responsibility as he/she knows his/her education, skills and abilities better than anyone else. Our role is only to provide guidance.

We hope this information is helpful. Thank you for contacting the NOC and have a nice day.

The NOC Unit
Employment and Social Development Canada
Gatineau, QC, Canada
Great !!!!
Forward this same Email to Sinp and attach your refusal letter and alongside CC to your file Manager aswell. His name is written on the bottom of ur refusal letter. you can find his email id in the SINP directory-

Click on this link you can find your Manager's Email Id

http://gtds.gov.sk.ca/pages/Details.aspx?organizationid=256db63b-090c-4e23-b106-8a1ff217b286

ham90

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Visa Office......
UKVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
14-12-2017
Med's Request
04-01-2018
dreamcanada66 said:
Great !!!!
Forward this same Email to Sinp and attach your refusal letter and alongside CC to your file Manager aswell. His name is written on the bottom of ur refusal letter. you can find his email id in the SINP directory-

Click on this link you can find your Manager's Email Id

http://gtds.gov.sk.ca/pages/Details.aspx?organizationid=256db63b-090c-4e23-b106-8a1ff217b286
This will work or I applied again when it's open in this month or whenever it's open with this mail.

HsinghB

Aug 2, 2016
My application got rejected due to POF. they were in joined name of me and my father. :(
Learnt my mistake ....
Now wait starts for next opening

dreamcanada66

Feb 7, 2016
HsinghB said:
My application got rejected due to POF. they were in joined name of me and my father. :(
Learnt my mistake ....
Ya your Funds will be under uR name or ur spouse name only.
You applied in which Intake ?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
HsinghB said:
Learnt my mistake ....
Sorry to hear. Are you from July intake?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
HsinghB said:
Learnt my mistake ....
Sorry for this. Who is the First Applicant in FD. I think your father. If u r as Principal depositor then everything was okay. Actually, they are very strict about POF, Job Reference letter and Educational Qualification matching with NOC.