Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
Binn said:
Hi friends,

I have a doubt. On what basis the SINP prioritize the applications? is it based on First come first serve like FSW or highest marks on the total score?

Thanks!
Binn
Since SINP without job offer is a new stream, it could be both. But past trend was always the FIFO rule. lets see how do they select this time. I also heard that when quota is limited they even select limited applications per country but I dont know how far it is true and I dont have evidence to back this.

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
sreeramp said:
Hi All,

I logged in to SINP online website, tried to fill a sample application and found the new changes for SINP 2014 are still not updated.

It is referring the old forms, points criteria and reference guide of 2012.

So good news is we need to wait till Jan 2nd 2014 for the latest forms and criteria to be updates on SINP online website.

Sreeram
Hold your horses till January 2nd morning. Only then you would be able to see the new forms and application. I would not be surprised even if they delay in uploading new forms. Just dont panic and stay calm.

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
gulbadan.singh said:
thats Correct bro, but while filling the Generic Application form you have to fill in your Local VO office where in CIC will send the processed file for further checks..
Nope. You will have to mention CIO, Nova scotia both the time. first when you fill federal forms for SINP and second when you fill federal forms after nomination. this is done by SINP to reduce the processing time since CIO is much much faster than any local in country visa office. As per my best guess, they are planning to issue PR within a years time frame.

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Tulip9 said:
Hello All,
Can anywhere please share Settlement Plan?

Thanks in Advance :)
I dont understand why there is so much fuss and confusion about the settlement plan.. esp. now that they have made it clear in the application guide (pasted below) what one need to do to get a settlement plan..

Settlement Plan
You are required to complete Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s online settlement planning tool. The Living in Canada tool will help you build a customized settlement plan based on your current situation. Once you fill out the online questionnaire, please email the plan to yourself. Once you receive the plan by email, attach a copy to your SINP application.

So, basically isn't it as simple as visting the website http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index, filling out questions and then creating a pdf out of it and attach to the application? (unless I am missing something, please advise).

Thanks!

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
regina_jy said:
I dont understand why there is so much fuss and confusion about the settlement plan.. esp. now that they have made it clear in the application guide (pasted below) what one need to do to get a settlement plan..

Settlement Plan
You are required to complete Citizenship and Immigration Canada's online settlement planning tool. The Living in Canada tool will help you build a customized settlement plan based on your current situation. Once you fill out the online questionnaire, please email the plan to yourself. Once you receive the plan by email, attach a copy to your SINP application.

So, basically isn't it as simple as visting the website http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index, filling out questions and then creating a pdf out of it and attach to the application? (unless I am missing something, please advise).

Thanks!
Absolutely agree with you Regina. All Settlement Plan is as simple as what Regina has mentioned above

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I have a lot of questions and I think all will be gainer if we discuss these topic. need quick answer from you mate.

1. In the SINP OASIS form, in personal details portion, there is no marital status, in the list. How to fill up this field? (In Applicant page, when I press ‘View Person Details’ button)
2. In Applicant Details page what is ‘Schedule 4 Funds’ in the notes, here I found ‘Enter the funds that you put in Box 4 of the schedule 4’. Another field is ‘Health Issues’. I can’t understand.
3. Now I am a programmer since October, 2009. My NOC is under the list. I was ‘Insurance adjuster and Claim Examiner (NOC), from April, 2004 to June, 2008. How can I calculate my work experience point?
4. The insurance related job was not related to my education. Will I get any point for that?
5. Is there any photo needed for submit online application?
6. My fund is under fixed deposit. What will be the type of my deposit?
• Checking accounts
• Savings accounts
• GIC
• Mutual Funds
• RRSP
• TFSA
• Term Deposits
• Time Deposits
7. In online application I have found a line, Please note that the only provincial form required for online application is the translator affidavit. So I understand that no other form like ‘SINP-100-1 4-Nov-2011’ (Skilled Workers Category Application) is needed for SINP online application.
8. Do I need to fill up ‘the translator affidavit’, If all my papers are in English?
9. I have submitted my IELTS original copy for FSW in CIC on 19th June, 2013. It is still valid. I have heard my application was out of cap. But I haven’t got back my application package yet. I have a photocopy of IELTS. Can I submit scanned copy of this photocopy for now, and will send an original copy directly to you from British Council by courier? (I have asked British Council authority and they have informed me, they cannot give me any duplicate but they can send it directly to you).
10. Will I add my previous application package history now? As my application was failed due to cap reach and I have no UCI number.
11. If I don’t want to add other, do I need to fill up ‘Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual’?
12. Do I need to add only graduate and post-graduate information (no need to add schools info)?

CanSask

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
Nomination.....
29-08-2014 SINP
AOR Received.
09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
04-06-2015
Med's Done....
25-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2015
LANDED..........
23-01-2016
jig nesh said:
Nope. You will have to mention CIO, Nova scotia both the time. first when you fill federal forms for SINP and second when you fill federal forms after nomination. this is done by SINP to reduce the processing time since CIO is much much faster than any local in country visa office. As per my best guess, they are planning to issue PR within a years time frame.
Why is that the Federal site has this information then? Can someone please explain......Thanks

Immigration Office requested for the processing of your application

Indicate the name of the Immigration Office which serves:
your country of nationality, or
the country in which you are residing, provided that you have been lawfully admitted to that country for at least one (1) year.

Note: Do not select the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) as the immigration office requested to process your application. Although you may be required to submit your application to the CIO, you must indicate the name of an appropriate visa office using the criteria above.

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
CanSask said:
Why is that the Federal site has this information then? Can someone please explain......Thanks

the country in which you are residing, provided that you have been lawfully admitted to that country for at least one (1) year.

Note: Do not select the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) as the immigration office requested to process your application. Although you may be required to submit your application to the CIO, you must indicate the name of an appropriate visa office using the criteria above.
This is general for all immigration streams. SINP has changed the rules for faster processing from 2nd January. SINP specifically mentioned that all the applications once nominated will be processed by CIO and not local visa office.

CanSask

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
Nomination.....
29-08-2014 SINP
AOR Received.
09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
04-06-2015
Med's Done....
25-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2015
LANDED..........
23-01-2016
jig nesh said:
This is general for all immigration streams. SINP has changed the rules for faster processing from 2nd January. SINP specifically mentioned that all the applications once nominated will be processed by CIO and not local visa office.
Exactly what they are saying as well....SINP also saying that once nominated the application will be processed by CIO and not local visa office....the Federal are saying the same thing but you still need to put your Country name and will be sent to the CIO office....Can someone else also share their thoughts... Thanks.

Here is the link for the guide of the PNP on Federal site titled --> Application for Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Program (IMM P7000)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp

and it has the same information;

Question 4

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
jig nesh said:
Hi Jig nesh

Dont make this mistake as it is mentioned that you have to put your local VO name where in the File will be sent for document verifications.

All the Applications for all the province are now using CIO Nova Scotia and is common now.

jars123

Star Member
May 30, 2013
One more point to consider.

When scanning documents please make sure the scanned files are within reasonable size.

If you are using high resolution scanner, the files can become really huge like - several MBs for one page.

IT systems usually have limited disk space, so there is a very high chance that they have set a size limit on the file uploads.

jars123

Star Member
May 30, 2013
jars123 said:
One more point to consider.

When scanning documents please make sure the scanned files are within reasonable size.

If you are using high resolution scanner, the files can become really huge like - several MBs for one page.

IT systems usually have limited disk space, so there is a very high chance that they have set a size limit on the file uploads.
You don't want to be surprised on Jan 2nd if you are not able to upload files because of it's size.

rutvik59

Apr 16, 2012
Oshawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
LANDED..........
27-08-2013
hiii to all the active members..,
i don't have the birth certificate with me so what are the documents which can be submitted instead of that?
please advice me on that.
my problem is that i am currently in canada, so i can not get my birth certificate.
please advise me the documents which are to be provided in lieu of the birth certificate.

thanks in advance.

Scottish

Dec 31, 2013
Hello All,

First of all wish you all a very happy new year.
Hope all are doing good and may be ready or about to ready for file submission.

I am one of you who are in preparation and ready for SINP Application. But because of Christmas and New Year Holidays my IELTS results got delayed.
I attended IELTS Exam on 14th December and was hoping for results will be out by 31st but I can't access result online and nothing came in post either.
All the offices and support centers closed due to holidays in UK and postal service also closed in scotland for next two days so I will be get my IELTS Result may be on 3rd or 4th or 6th or 7th Jan ?

I am not sure what will be the option in this case. I have all other documents are ready but just waiting for IELTS Exam Result.

Questions I Have:
1) What are the chances of having success if I not apply on 2nd Jan because of only 250 applications?
2) I am still confused about regulated occupation guidance in updated guide (23/12/13)? I am an Engineer working as a Project Engineer in Scotland.
3) I called them today about regulated occupation and they advise me that you need to register before you apply for SINP if your occupation in Regulated.

Also to work in Saskatchewan as an Engineer (+ many other occupations), you will have to register (apegs.ca - International-Engineering-Graduates) before you apply for SINP.

I am totally confused. Can someone please advise me or guide me.

Thank You