+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
truptis said:
@ Ram

I am new to this forum and one of the aspired candidate who is going to apply for SINP 2014 on 2nd jan. There are lots of doubt but let me start with Funds. Can LIC policies countable as a POF? ;)

Thank you in advance.

Cheers
TS
No, LIC policies cannot be used as POF.

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
tetunte said:
I told my boss that I needed the letter with the specific responsabilities because I was thinking studying an Online Diploma and they were requesting that because they wanted to know if I had the right profile for that career
You can ask your immediate senior to give a letter stating the roles and responsibilities and attach his/her card with contact details, probably this would do.
Would be better to have others view as well.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
jig nesh said:
SINP January 2nd onward applicants need to mention CIO, Nova Scotia as their visa office irrespective of their country of origin. Go through the SINP program change guideline, it is mentioned.
Hi Jignesh.

Thank you for the update. Could you please help me with the link where CIO, Nova Scotia has to be mentioned as V.O by SINP2104 aspirants.

Sreeram

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
sreeramp said:
Hi Jignesh.

Thank you for the update. Could you please help me with the link where CIO, Nova Scotia has to be mentioned as V.O by SINP2104 aspirants.

Sreeram
Hi Jignesh.
I think everybody want this link......
please update

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
maikalaal said:
hi guys -

i have a question. i can get a general letter from my employer stating my title, compensation and dates but getting specific responsibilities is risky and i wouldnt want to take that risk. Is there there any other i can prove my current responsibilities? What if I point them to a public careers site advertising for the same job title? Also this problem is only for the current employer, I do have letters from all others.

S.O.S Seniors
Why it is risky to get the letter mentioning the specific roles and responsibilities?
No, you can't refer the immigration officer to any advertisement or so......
You can try alternate like, getting letters from your immediate senior with your roles and responsibilities mentioned along with your colleagues with contact details, for this take some views of other experts form forum.

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
jig nesh said:
SINP January 2nd onward applicants need to mention CIO, Nova Scotia as their visa office irrespective of their country of origin. Go through the SINP program change guideline, it is mentioned.
Hi Jignesh

Please share the details where it is mentioned either in the URL .. or in the application guideline

Binn

Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

I have a doubt. On what basis the SINP prioritize the applications? is it based on First come first serve like FSW or highest marks on the total score?

Thanks!
Binn

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
Hi Jignesh,

lease help me with the link where CIO, Nova Scotia has to be mentioned as V.O by SINP2104 aspirants.

Sreeram

samsaf29

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LOndon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 24-11-2014.. SLU 27-8-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
sreeramp said:
Hi Jignesh,

lease help me with the link where CIO, Nova Scotia has to be mentioned as V.O by SINP2104 aspirants.

Sreeram

check the page of sasakatchewan immigration website under "sinp-important-notices"

Information about Permanent Residency Application to CIC

As of December 1, 2011 Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) requires that all Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program applications for permanent residence must be submitted directly to the CIC Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia (Canada) not to the visa office in the country of applicant residence.

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
samsaf29 said:
check the page of sasakatchewan immigration website under "sinp-important-notices"

As of December 1, 2011 Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) requires that all Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program applications for permanent residence must be submitted directly to the CIC Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia (Canada) not to the visa office in the country of applicant residence.
thats Correct bro, but while filling the Generic Application form you have to fill in your Local VO office where in CIC will send the processed file for further checks..

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
samsaf29 said:

Yes bro i completely agree with you samsaf29.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
Hi All,

I logged in to SINP online website, tried to fill a sample application and found the new changes for SINP 2014 are still not updated.

It is referring the old forms, points criteria and reference guide of 2012.

So good news is we need to wait till Jan 2nd 2014 for the latest forms and criteria to be updates on SINP online website.

Sreeram

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
sreeramp said:
Hi All,

I logged in to SINP online website, tried to fill a sample application and found the new changes for SINP 2014 are still not updated.

It is referring the old forms, points criteria and reference guide of 2012.

So good news is we need to wait till Jan 2nd 2014 for the latest forms and criteria to be updates on SINP online website.

Sreeram
Same was done by me tooo ;D ;D ;D ;D

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
This is for those who might want to resubmit their applications in case of additional request from SINP

Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
SINP Procedural Guidelines
Table of Contents
Program Objectives & Overview........................................................................................ 2
Organizational Structure ... 2
Procedural Guidelines... 3
I. Intake ... 3
II. Pre-Screening ... 3
III. Basic Review ... 3
IV. Criteria Assessment………………………………………………...…………………4
V. Recommendation Review............................................................................................. 4
VI. Post-Assessment……………………………………………………………………....4
VII. Amendments to Certificate ......................................................................................... 4
VIII. Ineligible Applications............................................................................................... 5
IX. Reapplying Following an Ineligible Decision .............................................................. 6
These procedural guidelines apply to the SINP Skilled Worker, Family, Student, Health Professionals, Long Haul Truck Drivers Project and Hospitality Sector Project categories.
Updated November 2011
PROGRAM OBJECTIVES & OVERVIEW
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) can provide an alternate and quicker means of entry into Canada. It allows Saskatchewan to nominate applicants, who qualify under criteria established by the province, to the federal government for landed immigrant status. The SINP offers:
• The ability to select applicants whose skills and abilities best fit the province's labour market needs;
• Application processing times that are faster than other federal immigration classes; and
• Assistance from provincial immigration officers who are available to explain program requirements and processes.
The SINP works through Government of Canada embassies and consulates around the world and does not engage the exclusive services of any agencies or representatives in any jurisdictions. SINP applicants may choose to engage the services of an immigration consultant or not, however, no immigration consultant has or will be allocated an immigrant quota from the Province of Saskatchewan.
Nominations are granted at the sole discretion of the Province of Saskatchewan.
• Applicants who believe they qualify under the program criteria may submit applications.
• Applicants are responsible for completing accurate applications including valid documentation required. Refer to the checklist of the category applied under.
• Applicants are assessed against established program criteria.
• Successful candidates are identified as SINP nominees in their application for permanent resident status with Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
Positions:
1) Assistant Deputy Minister, Immigration Services
2) Director, SINP Unit
3) Manager, SINP Unit
4) Immigration Officer
5) Employer Relations Officer
6) Information Verification Analyst (IVA)
7) Information Verification Clerk (IVC)
8) Administrative Support Staff
PROCEDURAL GUIDELINES
* These procedural guidelines apply to the SINP Skilled Worker, Family, Student, Health Professional, Long Haul Truck Drivers Project and Hospitality Sector Project categories.
Before applying to the SINP please review the application guide and checklist of the category for which you wish to apply to ensure you meet the criteria.
I. INTAKE
Receiving an Application
• Applications are date stamped by administrative support staff in the order that they are received in the SINP office. A file number is assigned to each application upon receipt.
• Administrative support staff send the applicant a receipt confirmation letter.
• To ensure up-to-date correspondence please provide a valid email address with your application.
II. PRE-SCREENING
Pre-Screening
• Applications are pre-screened by information verification clerks (IVC) to ensure that only those applications that are complete and that meet basic criteria are accepted for criteria assessment.
• If the application is deemed incomplete by an IVC, the application is returned to the applicant with a letter indicating what documents are needed to meet pre-screening standards.
Data Entry
• If the application is accepted for assessment, an IVC completes data entry of the documents provided.
III. BASIC REVIEW
• Files that successfully pass pre-screening are randomly assigned to an Information Verification Analyst (IVA) for a basic review in order of the date received.
• The IVA completes a basic review to ensure that the applicant has provided sufficient documentation to meet the category's eligibility criteria and makes case notes on the file.
• If the application does not meet the basic review criteria, a letter is sent to the applicant requesting the necessary documentation to be provided within 45 days.
• When the SINP office receives additional documents, administrative staff will add case notes for receipt of additional documents and will distribute the documents to the appropriate IVA.
• A reminder letter will be sent at the half way point of the document deadline.
• If the documentation is not received within the 45 day timeframe the file will be distributed to an immigration officer for a final assessment as it was originally submitted.
• After a file is considered complete or incomplete at the basic assessment stage, the file is assigned to an immigration officer for criteria assessment.
IV. CRITERIA ASSESSMENT
• An immigration officer reviews the work done by the IVA, ensuring the application follows established policies.
• The immigration officer undertakes any further verification at his or her discretion.
• The immigration officer completes a final criteria assessment with detailed case notes and makes a final recommendation to a manager.
• The file is randomly assigned to a SINP manager for recommendation review.
V. RECOMMENDATION REVIEW
• The manager reviews the recommendation made by the immigration officer.
• If the manager agrees with the recommendation he/she issues a nomination or returns the application as ineligible. This will be communicated to the applicant by email if a valid email address has been provided.
• The manager may request further verification or review from the immigration officer prior to making the final assessment of the application.
VI. POST-ASSESSMENT
• The nomination package sent to the applicant or applicant’s representative includes:
o Approval Letter
o Work Permit Support Letter (if applicable)
o Information for proceeding with an application for Permanent Resident Status.
• If the applicant’s nomination is successful the applicant must apply to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). CIC will consider your application after they receive the nomination certificate from the SINP. The nomination certificate is sent electronically to CIC’s Centralized Intake Office (CIO) and a copy should be included with your application.
• CIC will conduct a health, security and criminal record review before issuing visas to the applicant and accompanying family members. CIC may also request any additional information deemed appropriate at any time during the application process. This may include asking SINP nominees to submit International English Language Testing System test results.
VII. AMENDMENTS TO CERTIFICATE
1. Change of Individuals Included – Applicants must notify the SINP and their Visa Office of any changes of family status that may effect his or her permanent resident application (non-accompanying family members wishing to accompany, new births, marriage, divorce).
i) The applicant must provide the request in writing with any necessary supporting documents to include or remove the person from the application.
ii) An immigration officer will review the request to determine whether sufficient documentation and reason exists to add/remove an individual to the application for permanent residency.
iii) The officer may confer with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to determine what stage of assessment the application is at and whether a change can be made at that time.
2. Time Extension – Each nomination may receive one nomination extension of three months. If a second extension is requested the SINP will review the request on a case by case basis.
3. Change of Employer - Please note that changing employers may affect an applicant’s eligibility under the SINP.
i) The applicant must provide the request in writing with the new job offer and the required employer forms. The request must clearly indicate why a new job offer is in the best interest of the applicant.
ii) An immigration officer will review the request to determine whether the new offer will meets SINP criteria under the category that he or she originally applied through.
iii) Any changes to the conditions of a nomination will be communicated to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
iv) If the applicant is already working in the province on a temporary work permit that specifies which employer he or she may work for, he or she must apply for and obtain a new work permit before beginning to work for a new employer.
4. Withdrawal of Certificate by SINP
i) If the SINP immigration officer or manager receives notice of misrepresentation from the visa office the application is returned to the SINP for reassessment.
ii) If the SINP agrees with findings from the visa office, the SINP will withdraw the nomination certificate and document the reasons in the file notes.
iii) If the immigration officer decides to maintain the nomination, this is communicated to the visa office.
IX. INELIGIBLE APPLICATIONS
The SINP will not nominate or approve an application if the applicant fails to demonstrate the following:
i) Adequate proof of meeting the criteria for the category applied to; and/or
ii) Proof of the ability and intention to settle permanently in Saskatchewan.
iii) If approval would affect any labour dispute or would negatively effect the employment of Canadian citizens;
i) Any documentation is found to be fraudulent;
ii) Deadlines for submitting requested documentation are not met; and/or
iii) The application is a resubmission without a significant change in content or circumstances.
If your application was not approved and you wish to request a secondary review you must provide the following:
o Send a signed letter to the SINP requesting a secondary review within 45 days of the date on the refusal letter you received indicating your application was not approved.
o In your letter, you must clearly state your grounds for review. You will not be able to add new documents or information to support your application at this stage.
o The second review is based on the information contained in your completed application. If you have new documents or information, you will have to submit a new application to the SINP.
o If the SINP receives your letter within the 45 day period and the letter contains the required information, then your application will be reviewed by a different manager and you will be notified of the final decision by email.
X. REAPPLYING FOLLOWING AN INELIGIBLE DECISION
i) Applicants may reapply only when the applicant has addressed the reasons for the ineligible decision. The resubmitted application will be subject to the same processing times and procedures as all incoming applications.
ii) Applicants who were refused by the SINP may still apply to CIC under a federal immigration class if they feel they meet the criteria.
iii) Applicants who have been suspended cannot reapply until the suspension has been lifted.

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Binn said:
Hi friends,

I have a doubt. On what basis the SINP prioritize the applications? is it based on First come first serve like FSW or highest marks on the total score?

Thanks!
Binn
From the present guideline there is no priority for any specific occupation hence I believe it would be first come first serve.
Would appreciate experts view on this........