+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP APPLICANTS MAY-2016

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
Has anyone gotten Nomination from May 17th Application....

I am expecting nominations to start coming in from this week...

Amancbi

May 30, 2016
webbman90 said:

How Can you expect to come nominations next week ?.. On what basis.....

soye35

Sep 14, 2013
please guys i need ur urgently advice,am a plumber by training with 7yrs experience and while my wife is a dental nurse with 6yrs working experience,are we qualified to apply for pnp or skilled work program?ur urgently response will be highly appreciated,

Vtal_g

May 15, 2016
Hey Guys,

can any let me know whn SIMP will be open for intake of the applications under International Skilled Worker Category,

and also can any tell things to keep it ready,

I am done with WES, IELTS waiting for results, got the reference letter. and also let me know about the finance options if I dont have solid cash.

thanks in advance

Etfash

Jul 23, 2015
webbman90 said:

I don't know the basis for this expectation; but, I am in line for the good news.

pankajmz

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
Doc's Request.
21-06-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
08-09-2016
Med's Done....
23-09-2016
a_mabrouk10 said:
Has any one got application returned from May applicants?
yes man few apps returned due to insufficient docs

pankajmz

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
Doc's Request.
21-06-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
08-09-2016
Med's Done....
23-09-2016
webbman90 said:

are u joking man..how come it can happen so soon

Vtal_g

May 15, 2016
Vtal_g said:
Hey Guys,

can any let me know whn SIMP will be open for intake of the applications under International Skilled Worker Category,

I am done with WES, IELTS waiting for results, got the reference letter. and also let me know about the finance options if I dont have solid cash.

thanks in advance
any one please.. :)

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
Vtal_g said:
Hey Guys,

thanks in advance
Actually the SINP just opened 3 weeks ago and if we are going to see the trend last year (where nominations finished in about a month to two), we can actually foresee that anytime soon, the intake will again open. So we have to check every now and then about the intake thresholds of SINP (this is where I was alerted last time). It is great that you have already prepared early.

About IELTS and WES, that's a good start. However, the WES is not really needed in SINP, what they need are transcripts and certificates from your university. WES will be used in the CIC stage of the PR application (after nomination and when you got ITA). So you must have these prepared as well. Reference letters should be detailed and job description well elaborated. Make sure it matches the NOC you claim upon your submission and that SINP portal matches with CIC EE profile.

I hope this helps. Good luck to your application!

a_mabrouk10

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
Hi Experts,

My May application status changed to waiting on applicant.

Since my POF is for less than 2 months, they are asking for explanation for the fund source.

I understand the chances are too less for them to accept that, but since they have requested for additional documents/clarifications I have to try to convince them.

Seniors, please any advise here?

Thanks

xxtreme

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi,
I am Electrical Engineer (NOC 2133). For SINP, is it mandatory to have engineer in training status before submitting application?
If anyone did this, can you kindly share the experience?

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ engineers are regulated in Canada. If you want to claim this as your NOC, you need to have a license and provide this with your application.

pankajmz

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
Doc's Request.
21-06-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
08-09-2016
Med's Done....
23-09-2016
a_mabrouk10 said:
Hi Experts,

Since my POF is for less than 2 months, they are asking for explanation for the fund source.

I understand the chances are too less for them to accept that, but since they have requested for additional documents/clarifications I have to try to convince them.

Thanks
Bhaijaan they do thorough checks specially for POF. POF is almost among the first checks that they do before proceeding. Dodging them is difficult.

Arbaaz

Jun 5, 2016
a_mabrouk10 said:
Hi Experts,

Thanks

They require at least a 6 months statement with the last moth being not more than 3 months old. The account should show the least funds required by them.
Details of amount of funds required can be found at the CIC website.
Why is your POF less than 2 months? You have not explained your case very well so nobody will be able to guide you clearly.