+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2016 --- Preparation & FAQs

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All,

I want to apply under NOC 0213 "Computer and information systems managers" where I have masters in HR, do I get 23 degrees for my masters?

Thanks,

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
7fifty said:
same thing is happening to me too, I cannot seem to get past the first page. Sucks!
Have you completed the form or still Incomplete ( First Section is yellow).
I am facing the same problem, not asking for family details and not able to submit further.
Stuck there only. Kindly help.......

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For you all, I have just got the below reply from SINP: "We do not accept WES evaluations. You must provide your diploma/degree/certificate and the corresponding transcripts."

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prabag said:
Have you completed the form or still Incomplete ( First Section is yellow).
I am facing the same problem, not asking for family details and not able to submit further.
Stuck there only. Kindly help.......
Family details are to b given on next set of application. Which step is yellow...?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Frnds, I have got OID Nomination. Now I am in very critical position. How can I get Police Report for at least 23 yrs. (after 18 yrs. age) from different cities of my home country where I lived. It is very tough. Without this, I can't send the CIC application for P.R. Is there the easy way? Is it must? Please suggest dear. Thanks.

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Family details are to b given on next set of application. Which step is yellow...?[/color][/b]
[/quote]

Job Offer and Employment-------This section is yellow.
Dont know why this is yellow.
If not accepting the SINP applications, when they will start?

SATHY1403

Feb 2, 2015
Hi Nick,

I am an EE member with 425 points and waiting since 2 years with no progress...

Right now i have filled in all forms (Yet to submit) for SINP EE.

My question is : Since the application cap for 2016 SINP EE is already filled, should i fill and submit the profile and wait for next intake period.

OR

Fill the forms, keep it ready and do it once intake period opens?

- Your help is much appriecated!!

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there is a way to find out that the company is registered with SINP or not so that it would be easy to find out that company will help for SINP or not. I don't want to join a company which doesn't support SINP. Thanks

bhisham

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
Hi ALL,

This is very nice thread!! i read almost all pages today and corrected myself!!

I have 1 question, please try to answer.

My main NOC is 2281 (LAN/WAN) but that i can see is not in current OID list may change or not at the time of reopen not sure!! but i am roles & responsibilities also come in 0213 (Computer and information systems managers) as of now i am working as Manager-Networks only, so can i apply with NOC?
second i have done Diploma in Computer Engineering and then B-Tech from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University from Distance learning so i am eligible for this NOC?

Please answer! thanks in advance!

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
Distance learning would not make a difference. If WES recognizes your university and degree then all is fine.
Regarding NOC, if it matches 65-70% you can apply in that code. Just ensure you have the required experience in that NOC for the number of years for which you are claiming points.

kinu.

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Hello guys. i got my result it shows application ineligible. And the reseaon is fund. They have mentioned that ur fund should maintain before 3months of application and it should be principal applicant and spouse name first. As i submitted fd in which my husband's grandmother name is first and his name second. So now what should i do???? Please guide me..

kinu.

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Please seniors help me.. how can i solve this fund query?? N can i apply for review? What shoud i do??