+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sookie85 said:
I have received three emails from swoasis. The first one is: Nomination approval letter, the second nomination for initial work permit along with the guide: how to apply for temporary work permit and what if I have a job offer guide, and the third one is: submitting your application for permanent residence.
I think it is better to send an email to SINP and ask them for your further processing for work permit.
Maybe because of their initial fault calculating your scores, they gave you a bonus and eligible you to apply for the work permit?! ;D :p

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
bahadur said:
Today my status changed to IN Process from waiting on Applicant. Also My settlement funds got converted to CAD by them. Hoping for a good news soon. :D
Good luck. So are the funds updated showing more than required?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
sookie85 said:
I have received three emails from swoasis. The first one is: Nomination approval letter, the second nomination for initial work permit along with the guide: how to apply for temporary work permit and what if I have a job offer guide, and the third one is: submitting your application for permanent residence.
I think that is just an administrative mistake. Contact to them to clear confusion :)

sookie85

Apr 30, 2014
Kosovo
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
09-05-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
07-08-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-06-2016
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
28-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2016
VictorPapa said:
I think it is better to send an email to SINP and ask them for your further processing for work permit.
Maybe because of their initial fault calculating your scores, they gave you a bonus and eligible you to apply for the work permit?! ;D :p
I would like to use this opportunity and thank SINP for their generousity, however, I am not going to apply for initial work permit (lol). It is weird that the letter was addressed to me as follows:

Dear Mr. Firstname,lastname.

We are pleased to inform you that your application for temporary work permit has been approved. You are urgently required to start your work in Saskatchewan. Please use this letter when you submit your application to CIC for work permit. This is very confusing, and I do not think that they are that amateurs to issue a document which is not needed, or maybe their desperately want me to move there asap (lol).

Shadfar

Mar 5, 2015
bahadur said:
Today my status changed to IN Process from waiting on Applicant. Also My settlement funds got converted to CAD by them. Hoping for a good news soon. :D
Hi my friend
When did you get the first AOR?

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
Dear friends

I need some study in my current case

when I got the nomination , I also got an advice to renew my spouse passport

after i did that I contact them to ask what to do and I receive an email with an attachment form for revision and amendments

last Sunday I receive the new passports and I also renew for my kids as well and I sent them an email for the changes with the signed form of revision

today I receive an email that says: "thanks for the update but your case doesn't need revision as the passports were valid during the nomination"

What do that mean ??

Does it mean that I should proceed and send my package with the current nomination letter?

and if so what about the appendix attached to the nomination letter that holds the numbers of the old passports?

please advice :)

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dreamer2014 said:
Dear friends

I need some study in my current case

when I got the nomination , I also got an advice to renew my spouse passport

after i did that I contact them to ask what to do and I receive an email with an attachment form for revision and amendments

last Sunday I receive the new passports and I also renew for my kids as well and I sent them an email for the changes with the signed form of revision

today I receive an email that says: "thanks for the update but your case doesn't need revision as the passports were valid during the nomination"

What do that mean ??

Does it mean that I should proceed and send my package with the current nomination letter?

and if so what about the appendix attached to the nomination letter that holds the numbers of the old passports?

please advice :)
Yes, you are good to go.

Passport expiry on immigration process happens to many and some people have updated it by even calling cic in midway. As the process is length, not every one can have passport with validity for 2-3 years. I am taking the example of previous process times wherein it took 2-4 years. So half of them or more than that would have updated with new passport.

So I think you you can now attach the old passport copy (which will match the nomination letter) and new copy for their reference to process the application based on current passport.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,
My package delivered to CIO, today 07-May-2015 @ 14:27PM Nova Scotia local time.

These days, the waiting time at CIO is about 2 months then I think I will hear good news in about 10 - 15 July! ;)

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
VictorPapa said:
Hey guys,
My package delivered to CIO, today 07-May-2015 @ 14:27PM Nova Scotia local time.

These days, the waiting time at CIO is about 2 months then I think I will hear good news in about 10 - 15 July! ;)
Good luck Victor for AOR.

My US pcc might come during that time :) :(.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harirajmohan said:
Good luck Victor for AOR.

My US pcc might come during that time :) :(.
Thank you my friend, If you already applied for your PCC, then you should send your package to CIO now, these days Canada increased the time from 3 to 6 and will accept PCC issued less than 6 months old then in your case when you receive your PCC in July you can keep it and when your file transferred to your local visa office in August/September then you can use your PCC in that time! ;)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
VictorPapa said:
Hey guys,

Final stretch of your process. That's awesome news!

Keep us posted

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
VictorPapa said:
Thank you my friend, If you already applied for your PCC, then you should send your package to CIO now, these days Canada increased the time from 3 to 6 and will accept PCC issued less than 6 months old then in your case when you receive your PCC in July you can keep it and when your file transferred to your local visa office in August/September then you can use your PCC in that time! ;)

Thanks Victor. This one is helpful. The guide was not updated hence i was also writing earlier to someone's response like 3 months validity. Let me think. I am little confused :).

For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.
For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
harirajmohan said:
Thanks Victor. This one is helpful. The guide was not updated hence i was also writing earlier to someone's response like 3 months validity. Let me think. I am little confused :).

For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.
For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.
Buddies,
Situation: Applied for pcc for India, Australia and US. Australia one is approved in 1 day(will be reaching next week). India one might be coming next week or this month.
Here is my question:
Based on statement at CIC - If i get my US pcc in July or in the worst cast in August then I still can use the India and Australia PCC since i am not in US, correct? I do not need to worry about 3 months validity of PCC for the countries i lived in as long as i got pcc after i left that particular country, correct?

Option1: I wait for 3 months and file to CIO in July or Aug.
Option2: I send the application this month after getting AUS and India pcc.

What is the issue that can occur for option2:
1. Will CIO accept the application?
2. If CIO accepts the application in May but what if i get only one month to produce my pcc in Jul (given the scenario my pcc did not come yet)?
3. What if CIO takes 5 months to issue AOR and takes few more months to transfer my case and i will not know when and where i should send the PCC to?

Please analyse it for me and let me know what is your best bet in my case (waiting for few months is ok for me). I need your 2 mins to check these options and suggest me.

Mohan

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-01-2015 PR 23/03/2015
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM 22/09/2015 PPR 23/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
harirajmohan said:
Buddies,
Situation: Applied for pcc for India, Australia and US. Australia one is approved in 1 day(will be reaching next week). India one might be coming next week or this month.
Here is my question:
Based on statement at CIC - If i get my US pcc in July or in the worst cast in August then I still can use the India and Australia PCC since i am not in US, correct? I do not need to worry about 3 months validity of PCC for the countries i lived in as long as i got pcc after i left that particular country, correct?

2. If CIO accepts the application in May but what if i get only one month to produce my pcc in Jul (given the scenario my pcc did not come yet)?
3. What if CIO takes 5 months to issue AOR and takes few more months to transfer my case and i will not know when and where i should send the PCC to?

Please analyse it for me and let me know what is your best bet in my case (waiting for few months is ok for me). I need your 2 mins to check these options and suggest me.

Mohan
You don't have to worry about anything. You won't get your application returned because of pcc. You can send your application with the two you have currently since you are not living there. Cic will not contact for any pcc, it is the visa office. Just apply for the u.s pcc since you are currently there and file your application now. You won't get pcc update for the other two.

Sandeep1708

Mar 28, 2010
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
CIO, NS: 09 June, 2015 (Outland)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
26 May, 2015 (SINP Without J/O; Jan 02,2015 Batch)
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Aug 26, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM & PPR: Jan 11, 2016
LANDED..........
March 2016
harirajmohan said:
Buddies,
Here is my question:

Mohan
Dear Mohan,

Let me clear one thing... now PPC validity is changed from 3 months to 6 months.

Who needs a police certificate?

In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18. (For example, if you lived in a country for eight months but left on a two-week vacation, that counts as living there for eight months.)

Link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

I hope this will give you some relief. ;D