+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

attaboy

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
06-08-2016
Does anyone know when SINP will start accepting applications for Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category in 2015 with out job offer. My application is ready but cant submit it yet.

the web page still shows.
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

The SINP will begin to accept applications to the Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category in 2015. The date that the Sub-Category will be opened will be announced on this webpage.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
VictorPapa said:
Hey guys,
My package delivered to CIO, today 07-May-2015 @ 14:27PM Nova Scotia local time.

These days, the waiting time at CIO is about 2 months then I think I will hear good news in about 10 - 15 July! ;)
My friend, congratulation. As I said I am very optimistic on reduced AOR time. Let's hope for the best.
By the way, which courier service did you use? It took long time, isn't it?

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
VictorPapa said:
Hey guys,
My package delivered to CIO, today 07-May-2015 @ 14:27PM Nova Scotia local time.

These days, the waiting time at CIO is about 2 months then I think I will hear good news in about 10 - 15 July! ;)
All the best victor !!!

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harirajmohan said:
Buddies,
Situation: Applied for pcc for India, Australia and US. Australia one is approved in 1 day(will be reaching next week). India one might be coming next week or this month.
Here is my question:
Based on statement at CIC - If i get my US pcc in July or in the worst cast in August then I still can use the India and Australia PCC since i am not in US, correct? I do not need to worry about 3 months validity of PCC for the countries i lived in as long as i got pcc after i left that particular country, correct?

Option1: I wait for 3 months and file to CIO in July or Aug.
Option2: I send the application this month after getting AUS and India pcc.

What is the issue that can occur for option2:
1. Will CIO accept the application?
2. If CIO accepts the application in May but what if i get only one month to produce my pcc in Jul (given the scenario my pcc did not come yet)?
3. What if CIO takes 5 months to issue AOR and takes few more months to transfer my case and i will not know when and where i should send the PCC to?

Please analyse it for me and let me know what is your best bet in my case (waiting for few months is ok for me). I need your 2 mins to check these options and suggest me.

Mohan
My friend,
First of all read item 15 (Police Certificates and Clearance) of the document checklist once again and as you can see it clearly mentioned you can send your package without your PCC and that would be OK.

I think your option 1 will be the worst plan you can have because at CIO level they don't need your PCC and it is an optional document for them BUT after your file transferred to your local visa office then it is mandatory and you should send them your PCC when they asked for.

About the validity time, PCC is valid for 12 months but CIC should receive it within its first 6 months validity. If you receive your US PCC in July/August 2015, it will be good to delivered to your local visa office until January/February2016.

In the worst scenario we assume CIO take 5-6 months for your AOR and then another month for transferring your file to your local visa office then they will request your PCC in November (it is an impossible assumption at the moment and it will happen in August) then your US PCC will be valid until January2016 and they will accept it. ;)

I suggest you to send you package to CIO even before receiving your Australia or India PCC and you can provide them those when they request in the future.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
My friend, congratulation. As I said I am very optimistic on reduced AOR time. Let's hope for the best.
By the way, which courier service did you use? It took long time, isn't it?

abhispat said:
All the best victor !!!
Thank you my friends,
About the courier there is another experience for me I want to share with you guys!
As I understood, Sydney in Nova Scotia is the end of the world! Now I can understand why Canada forced all applicants to send their applications to Sydney Nova Scotia! The reason is to increase transportation and improve local economic in that area!

Anyway, I used DHL courier to send my package to CIO and as I told you guys, they picked up my package on 30 April and it was Thursday. I could track my package's movement in DHL's online tracking system and it was great until Sunday - May,3rd and my package reached to Toronto with this message: "Arrived at Sort Facility ONTARIO SERVICE AREA - CANADA" at 18:00. It was very fast and it reached Toronto in just in 3 days! And then it left Toronto with this message: "Departed Facility in ONTARIO SERVICE AREA - CANADA" on the same day at 22:13 But after that the story began!

On May,4th there wasn't any report and on May,5th , it reached Nova Scotia with this message: "Arrived at Delivery Facility in NOVA SCOTIA AREA - CANADA" at 9:24Am. OK it was very close to destination and I expected, it could be delivered in the same day but there wasn't anything until 15:58 of May,6th and they added another message to their tracking system and it was: "Scheduled for delivery as agreed"!!! Then after another day waiting, it finally Delivered at 14:27 of May,7th! It means my package reached Toronto within 3 days and transferred from Toronto to Sydney Nova Scotia (it is 1500Km away and it is only a 2 hours flight) in 4 days! :eek:
When I checked to find the reason of that strange delivery then I could find an interesting result!

DHL itself isn't active in Nova Scotia and it hand over all packages to another courier "Loomis Express" to deliver them and that was the reason of delay and strange delivery of my package.

I found this topic inside our website:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/never-use-dhl-to-send-anything-to-cic-t243569.0.html

You can read others experiences on this matter.

If you are going to send your packages to CIO, you can find a better courier that works in Nova Scotia for preventing further delays and strange delivery!!! ;) :p

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
VictorPapa said:
Thank you my friends,
About the courier there is another experience for me I want to share with you guys!
As I understood, Sydney in Nova Scotia is the end of the world! Now I can understand why Canada forced all applicants to send their applications to Sydney Nova Scotia! The reason is to increase transportation and improve local economic in that area!

Anyway, I used DHL courier to send my package to CIO and as I told you guys, they picked up my package on 30 April and it was Thursday. I could track my package's movement in DHL's online tracking system and it was great until Sunday - May,3rd and my package reached to Toronto with this message: "Arrived at Sort Facility ONTARIO SERVICE AREA - CANADA" at 18:00. It was very fast and it reached Toronto in just in 3 days! And then it left Toronto with this message: "Departed Facility in ONTARIO SERVICE AREA - CANADA" on the same day at 22:13 But after that the story began!

If you are going to send your packages to CIO, you can find a better courier that works in Nova Scotia for preventing further delays and strange delivery!!! ;) :p
I also heard lots of drawback about Dhl. I'd rather use UPS.

Best of luck with your application.

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
VictorPapa said:
Thank you my friends,

On May,4th there wasn't any report and on May,5th , it reached Nova Scotia with this message: "Arrived at Delivery Facility in NOVA SCOTIA AREA - CANADA" at 9:24Am. OK it was very close to destination and I expected, it could be delivered in the same day but there wasn't anything until 15:58 of May,6th and they added another message to their tracking system and it was: "Scheduled for delivery as agreed"!!! Then after another day waiting, it finally Delivered at 14:27 of May,7th! It means my package reached Toronto within 3 days and transferred from Toronto to Sydney Nova Scotia (it is 1500Km away and it is only a 2 hours flight) in 4 days! :eek:
When I checked to find the reason of that strange delivery then I could find an interesting result!

DHL itself isn't active in Nova Scotia and it hand over all packages to another courier "Loomis Express" to deliver them and that was the reason of delay and strange delivery of my package.

I found this topic inside our website:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/never-use-dhl-to-send-anything-to-cic-t243569.0.html

I had similar experience with DHL but it was not as badly delayed as yours. Still compared to UPS it was slow. I would recommend everyone to send there package through UPS as you can track the package till it reaches CIO as there is no third party services involved here.

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
please send the address of the intake office of Sydney in details

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreamer2014 said:
please send the address of the intake office of Sydney in details
Citizen and Immigration Canada
Provincial Nominee Program
Centralized Intake Office
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 5Z2
CANADA

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
tols said:
You don't have to worry about anything. You won't get your application returned because of pcc. You can send your application with the two you have currently since you are not living there. Cic will not contact for any pcc, it is the visa office. Just apply for the u.s pcc since you are currently there and file your application now. You won't get pcc update for the other two.
Ok Tols. THanks.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Sandeep1708 said:
Dear Mohan,

Let me clear one thing... now PPC validity is changed from 3 months to 6 months.

Who needs a police certificate?

In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18. (For example, if you lived in a country for eight months but left on a two-week vacation, that counts as living there for eight months.)

For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.

Link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

I hope this will give you some relief. ;D
I was overlooking this page in the last few weeks. Last 2 statements on the validity are good ones which helps us a lot. Thanks.

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
VictorPapa said:
49 Dorchester Street
CANADA
I find that on the CIC website

Centralized Intake Office – PNP
PO BOX 1450x
Sydney, NS B1P 6K5
Canada

different postal code and that one sent to me in the nomination letter

which one to use?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys today is 8 MAY and it is warm in almost many part of Northern hemisphere of this little earth but NOW @4:45AM CST it is -2 degree Celsius in Saskatoon and it is -1 degree Celsius in Regina!!! ???

Thank you for your interest to Saskatchewan Immigration Program! :p :p :p ;D

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
VictorPapa said:
49 Dorchester Street
CANADA
this one is for courier address ?

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
Dreamer2014 said:
I find that on the CIC website

Centralized Intake Office – PNP
PO BOX 1450x
Sydney, NS B1P 6K5
Canada

different postal code and that one sent to me in the nomination letter

which one to use?
This is through regular mail, use the one which victor mentioned.