+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VictorPapa said:
Thank you my friends,
About the courier there is another experience for me I want to share with you guys!
As I understood, Sydney in Nova Scotia is the end of the world! Now I can understand why Canada forced all applicants to send their applications to Sydney Nova Scotia! The reason is to increase transportation and improve local economic in that area!

Anyway, I used DHL courier to send my package to CIO and as I told you guys, they picked up my package on 30 April and it was Thursday. I could track my package's movement in DHL's online tracking system and it was great until Sunday - May,3rd and my package reached to Toronto with this message: "Arrived at Sort Facility ONTARIO SERVICE AREA - CANADA" at 18:00. It was very fast and it reached Toronto in just in 3 days! And then it left Toronto with this message: "Departed Facility in ONTARIO SERVICE AREA - CANADA" on the same day at 22:13 But after that the story began!

On May,4th there wasn't any report and on May,5th , it reached Nova Scotia with this message: "Arrived at Delivery Facility in NOVA SCOTIA AREA - CANADA" at 9:24Am. OK it was very close to destination and I expected, it could be delivered in the same day but there wasn't anything until 15:58 of May,6th and they added another message to their tracking system and it was: "Scheduled for delivery as agreed"!!! Then after another day waiting, it finally Delivered at 14:27 of May,7th! It means my package reached Toronto within 3 days and transferred from Toronto to Sydney Nova Scotia (it is 1500Km away and it is only a 2 hours flight) in 4 days! :eek:
When I checked to find the reason of that strange delivery then I could find an interesting result!

DHL itself isn't active in Nova Scotia and it hand over all packages to another courier "Loomis Express" to deliver them and that was the reason of delay and strange delivery of my package.

I found this topic inside our website:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/never-use-dhl-to-send-anything-to-cic-t243569.0.html

You can read others experiences on this matter.

If you are going to send your packages to CIO, you can find a better courier that works in Nova Scotia for preventing further delays and strange delivery!!! ;) :p
Hello VictorPapa

I was bit late to read this message. I was quite busy last few days in arranging PCC for myself and my wife.
And finally sent the application package y'day evening via DHL :( :( .. Now i feel i should have used UPS.
Praying to god that they deliver to the right place at right time . I am glued to their tracking portal.
ETA they are showing in 13th May EOD.

I shall update the new tracking system once it reaches there.

After sending i was reading lot of forums suggesting to use UPS or FEDEX for Courier to US/Canada compared to DHL as their presence less there.
Now there is no point worrying on that .
But sincere suggestion to others after reading through lot of forums , please use UPS or FEDEX.

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreamer2014 said:
thanks bro

Victor please can u give me advice in this

"when I got the nomination , I also got an advice to renew my spouse passport

after i did that I contact them to ask what to do and I receive an email with an attachment form for revision and amendments

last Sunday I receive the new passports and I also renew for my kids as well and I sent them an email for the changes with the signed form of revision

today I receive an email that says: "thanks for the update but your case doesn't need revision as the passports were valid during the nomination"

What do that mean ??

Does it mean that I should proceed and send my package with the current nomination letter?

and if so what about the appendix attached to the nomination letter that holds the numbers of the old passports?"
Hello Dreamer2014

Just a suggestion, you could put a covering letter mentioning the same saying at the time of nomination the passport number for your spouse and kids are XXXXX , and you have renewed them after that. Also enclose the copies of old passport.
This not required if old passport number is present in the new passport. But i read that in your country they don't mention the same.

Hope this makes sense .

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
NAMBIVIN said:
Hello Dreamer2014

Just a suggestion, you could put a covering letter mentioning the same saying at the time of nomination the passport number for your spouse and kids are XXXXX , and you have renewed them after that. Also enclose the copies of old passport.
This not required if old passport number is present in the new passport. But i read that in your country they don't mention the same.

Hope this makes sense .

thanks bro

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
I just pay now online and I receive the receipt but I found a lot of empty fields what should I do now?

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreamer2014 said:
I just pay now online and I receive the receipt but I found a lot of empty fields what should I do now?
If the payment is approved you would get a receipt. (A receipt will be sent your email id as well).
Just print the same.
I believe your name would come automatically. Then You need to manually enter the DOB , CLient ID (if applicable) , address , pincode ,area code and telephone number . I filled my details as i used my card for payment.

Fill these details by hand and sent it along with your package.

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
NAMBIVIN said:
If the payment is approved you would get a receipt. (A receipt will be sent your email id as well).
Just print the same.
I believe your name would come automatically. Then You need to manually enter the DOB , CLient ID (if applicable) , address , pincode ,area code and telephone number . I filled my details as i used my card for payment.

Fill these details by hand and sent it along with your package.
what is the client ID ?

Area code is the country code of telephones?

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreamer2014 said:
what is the client ID ?

Area code is the country code of telephones?
Client ID is the UCI that if you have already applied for visa with CIC and CIC has provided you one number to identify the applicant .
Yes your are correct .The Area code is the country code for telephone

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
Do u think sending via UPS is better ??

I just asked now and I knew that their prices are good I think I would use it

any advice :)

attaboy

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
06-08-2016
VictorPapa said:
Guys today is 8 MAY and it is warm in almost many part of Northern hemisphere of this little earth but NOW @ 4:45AM CST it is -2 degree Celsius in Saskatoon and it is -1 degree Celsius in Regina!!! ???

Thank you for your interest to Saskatchewan Immigration Program! :p :p :p ;D
Did you apply for SINP with Job Offer ?

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
Dreamer2014 said:
Do u think sending via UPS is better ??

I just asked now and I knew that their prices are good I think I would use it

any advice :)
Go for UPS :D

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Dreamer2014 said:
Should I include my spouse IELTS test results too?
Its for Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) applicants. I do not think it includes spouse.
One of the big advantages of PNP is that whoever do not even qualify for Federal programs(restricted NOC, IELTS needed for both spouse to get points,etc) they go through PNP because of this flexibility not to have credentials evaluated, not to have IELTS passed for spouse (earlier it was not even mandatory for main applicant), etc.

Its better not to include the ones that are not asked.

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
NAMBIVIN said:
Hello VictorPapa

I was bit late to read this message. I was quite busy last few days in arranging PCC for myself and my wife.
And finally sent the application package y'day evening via DHL :( :( .. Now i feel i should have used UPS.
Praying to god that they deliver to the right place at right time . I am glued to their tracking portal.

After sending i was reading lot of forums suggesting to use UPS or FEDEX for Courier to US/Canada compared to DHL as their presence less there.
But sincere suggestion to others after reading through lot of forums , please use UPS or FEDEX.
Don't worry Nambivin, only thing is that it might reach late by 2 to 3 days as compared to UPS. All the best and congratulations anyways ;D :D

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
NAMBIVIN said:
Hello VictorPapa

NAMBIVIN,
You are fine. Just that it will reach couple of days late. At least we can trust DHL to make it delivered. So just hold on those 2-3 days till you see the update on tracking but it will be delivered.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreamer2014 said:
thanks bro

Victor please can u give me advice in this

"when I got the nomination , I also got an advice to renew my spouse passport

after i did that I contact them to ask what to do and I receive an email with an attachment form for revision and amendments

last Sunday I receive the new passports and I also renew for my kids as well and I sent them an email for the changes with the signed form of revision

today I receive an email that says: "thanks for the update but your case doesn't need revision as the passports were valid during the nomination"

What do that mean ??

Does it mean that I should proceed and send my package with the current nomination letter?

and if so what about the appendix attached to the nomination letter that holds the numbers of the old passports?"
FSWCIO said:
Till you wait for the opinion of VictorPapa. I'd advice you not to overthink anything in any stage of your life. It creates problem. :p

You must apply with your current passport and your nomination letter mentioning your old passport number .... CIC staff at least has the minimal intelligence to realize that you updated passport after getting nomination. :p
Your old passport number must show up in your updated passport. You're fine.
NAMBIVIN said:
Hello Dreamer2014

Hope this makes sense .

I am agree with our friends, I think you should apply with your current nomination and your current passport and you can also include a copy of your old passport and a explanation letter to your case's officer. ;)
Don't worry my friend, those officers deal with thousands of files each year and they are expert in their job and understand your situation well because there should be many similar cases like you.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NAMBIVIN said:
Hello VictorPapa

Don't worry my friend, DHL is not a bad courier and they will deliver your package but I suggest you when your package reached Toronto then you just forget about that for at least 4 days and on Wednesday 13 May @ 15:00 Sydney local time go and check tracking system again and you will be happy when you see it delivered to CIO! ;) ;D