+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreamer2014 said:
I find that on the CIC website

Centralized Intake Office – PNP
PO BOX 1450x
Sydney, NS B1P 6K5
Canada

different postal code and that one sent to me in the nomination letter

which one to use?
If you want to use a normal postal service then you can use PO BOX address but if you want to send your package with a Courier like UPS,DHL,TNT,... then you must use their street address because they can't deliver your package to PO BOX address.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
VictorPapa said:
Thank you my friends,
About the courier there is another experience for me I want to share with you guys!
As I understood, Sydney in Nova Scotia is the end of the world! Now I can understand why Canada forced all applicants to send their applications to Sydney Nova Scotia! The reason is to increase transportation and improve local economic in that area!

Anyway, I used DHL courier to send my package to CIO and as I told you guys, they picked up my package on 30 April and it was Thursday. I could track my package's movement in DHL's online tracking system and it was great until Sunday - May,3rd and my package reached to Toronto with this message: "Arrived at Sort Facility ONTARIO SERVICE AREA - CANADA" at 18:00. It was very fast and it reached Toronto in just in 3 days! And then it left Toronto with this message: "Departed Facility in ONTARIO SERVICE AREA - CANADA" on the same day at 22:13 But after that the story began!

On May,4th there wasn't any report and on May,5th , it reached Nova Scotia with this message: "Arrived at Delivery Facility in NOVA SCOTIA AREA - CANADA" at 9:24Am. OK it was very close to destination and I expected, it could be delivered in the same day but there wasn't anything until 15:58 of May,6th and they added another message to their tracking system and it was: "Scheduled for delivery as agreed"!!! Then after another day waiting, it finally Delivered at 14:27 of May,7th! It means my package reached Toronto within 3 days and transferred from Toronto to Sydney Nova Scotia (it is 1500Km away and it is only a 2 hours flight) in 4 days! :eek:
When I checked to find the reason of that strange delivery then I could find an interesting result!

DHL itself isn't active in Nova Scotia and it hand over all packages to another courier "Loomis Express" to deliver them and that was the reason of delay and strange delivery of my package.

I found this topic inside our website:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/never-use-dhl-to-send-anything-to-cic-t243569.0.html

You can read others experiences on this matter.

If you are going to send your packages to CIO, you can find a better courier that works in Nova Scotia for preventing further delays and strange delivery!!! ;) :p
DHL guys use the local courier companies for the delivery and pickup from the major (may be top 5 or 10) locations.

Same happened in Australia. I sent the pack on Thursday. And it did not even show up in their system till Monday. I called continuously and later it showed up on Tuesday. It was just 200km and 4 hours drive, this courier is big courier and have offices at my location and brisbane. Local courier says that they picked up no later than 5pm on Thursday because they have daily pickup. And dhl says they did not receive it and no tracking from pickup till handover to dhl in any system. No one was even taking responsibility. So i think dhl is not good in many countries where they are yet to establish. Use fedex or ups if possible. of course these 2 are not there in some countries.

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
VictorPapa said:
If you want to use a normal postal service then you can use PO BOX address but if you want to send your package with a Courier like UPS,DHL,TNT,... then you must use their street address because they can't deliver your package to PO BOX address.
thanks bro

Victor please can u give me advice in this

"when I got the nomination , I also got an advice to renew my spouse passport

after i did that I contact them to ask what to do and I receive an email with an attachment form for revision and amendments

last Sunday I receive the new passports and I also renew for my kids as well and I sent them an email for the changes with the signed form of revision

today I receive an email that says: "thanks for the update but your case doesn't need revision as the passports were valid during the nomination"

What do that mean ??

Does it mean that I should proceed and send my package with the current nomination letter?

and if so what about the appendix attached to the nomination letter that holds the numbers of the old passports?"

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
harirajmohan said:
DHL guys use the local courier companies for the delivery and pickup from the major (may be top 5 or 10) locations.

Same happened in Australia. I sent the pack on Thursday. And it did not even show up in their system till Monday. I called continuously and later it showed up on Tuesday. It was just 200km and 4 hours drive, this courier is big courier and have offices at my location and brisbane. Local courier says that they picked up no later than 5pm on Thursday because they have daily pickup. And dhl says they did not receive it and no tracking from pickup till handover to dhl in any system. No one was even taking responsibility. So i think dhl is not good in many countries where they are yet to establish. Use fedex or ups if possible. of course these 2 are not there in some countries.
for me I am forced to use the DHL even if it will take a longer time

Fedex has four times the rate of the DHL :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

my issue is that they will receive it anyway :'( :'(

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
VictorPapa said:
My friend,
First of all read item 15 (Police Certificates and Clearance) of the document checklist once again and as you can see it clearly mentioned you can send your package without your PCC and that would be OK.

I think your option 1 will be the worst plan you can have because at CIO level they don't need your PCC and it is an optional document for them BUT after your file transferred to your local visa office then it is mandatory and you should send them your PCC when they asked for.

About the validity time, PCC is valid for 12 months but CIC should receive it within its first 6 months validity. If you receive your US PCC in July/August 2015, it will be good to delivered to your local visa office until January/February2016.

In the worst scenario we assume CIO take 5-6 months for your AOR and then another month for transferring your file to your local visa office then they will request your PCC in November (it is an impossible assumption at the moment and it will happen in August) then your US PCC will be valid until January2016 and they will accept it. ;)

I suggest you to send you package to CIO even before receiving your Australia or India PCC and you can provide them those when they request in the future.
Victor,
Correct, Like you and Tols said it should be ok i guess to send the package now but still its dilemma :). Thanks.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dreamer2014 said:
for me I am forced to use the DHL even if it will take a longer time

Fedex has four times the rate of the DHL :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

my issue is that they will receive it anyway :'( :'(
If its that costly then thats ok to use dhl as we have good delivery service anyway but only issue is that its not trackable for few days and reaching few days late. So you can think that your pcc came late :) and waited for it like me :).

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
attaboy said:
Does anyone know when SINP will start accepting applications for Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category in 2015 with out job offer. My application is ready but cant submit it yet.

the web page still shows.
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

The SINP will begin to accept applications to the Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category in 2015. The date that the Sub-Category will be opened will be announced on this webpage.
No idea. But they are clearing the applications of this stream very fast than last year because they are making way to the future applications and for the new streams. So i would guess that they will open up in the next month or two.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
harirajmohan said:
Victor,
Correct, Like you and Tols said it should be ok i guess to send the package now but still its dilemma :). Thanks.
Dear, how long exactly your FBI clearance would take? Don't you know anyone got it recently to calculate an estimated date? As USA like a falling start now and in such cases it may have no fixed estimated date and/or uncertain timeline to get the FBI Clarence. If it takes like around 1 months and you knows the exact certain timeline than you should wait and include the PCC. Otherwise just apply and arrange PCC to send in a later date. Best of luck...

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Dreamer2014 said:
thanks bro

Victor please can u give me advice in this

"when I got the nomination , I also got an advice to renew my spouse passport

after i did that I contact them to ask what to do and I receive an email with an attachment form for revision and amendments

last Sunday I receive the new passports and I also renew for my kids as well and I sent them an email for the changes with the signed form of revision

today I receive an email that says: "thanks for the update but your case doesn't need revision as the passports were valid during the nomination"

What do that mean ??

Does it mean that I should proceed and send my package with the current nomination letter?

and if so what about the appendix attached to the nomination letter that holds the numbers of the old passports?"
Till you wait for the opinion of VictorPapa. I'd advice you not to overthink anything in any stage of your life. It creates problem. :p

You must apply with your current passport and your nomination letter mentioning your old passport number .... CIC staff at least has the minimal intelligence to realize that you updated passport after getting nomination. :p
Your old passport number must show up in your updated passport. You're fine.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
FSWCIO said:
Dear, how long exactly your FBI clearance would take? Don't you know anyone got it recently to calculate an estimated date? As USA like a falling start now and in such cases it may have no fixed estimated date and/or uncertain timeline to get the FBI Clarence. If it takes like around 1 months and you knows the exact certain timeline than you should wait and include the PCC. Otherwise just apply and arrange PCC to send in a later date. Best of luck...
From last oct, its taking anywhere from 12-14 (current timeline) or 14-16 (during dec timeline) weeks (apart from mail send and receive time).

Forum log on time taken to get pcc from FBI:
I called on 4/6/15, they are currently handling mails from Jan 26 2015.
They received our application by January 26 and charged our CC on April 9th.
I called on 4/16/2015 and they are opening the packages as of Feb-03-2015.
received by FBI: Jan 26, CC charged: Apr 9, Dispatched: Apr 20, Received on Canadian address: Apr 28
I called today (May 05, 2015) and was told they are handling mails from 2/12/15.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cjis-phone-number-t250733.30.html

Here is why i have dilemma. PCC from FBI is not like usual one. Its not the name check they do based on our personal detail (name, date of birth, passport number, driver license number etc). They require finger prints. The worst issue now is that due to new system i heard the rejections are also more but not sure. So its just not that we applied and even after 12 weeks they will send the pcc but the fingerprints we sent should also be good. Last week i sent one set with finger prints rolled at home using our ink stamp bought it from store. This week after seeing this much delay i went to local police station to get fingerprinted on the cards and sent them another set. I am a slow researcher :( and found that i can do digital scan and print the card too which i am thinking to do it today or on monday so that our fingerprints are accepted for sure. One good thing is that i do not need to spend too much money to apply for pcc with fbi hence i am applying multiple. The expedited service is available but not for temporary workers.

So given this situation i am thinking that i will take chance for 3 months and see if fingerprints accepted and get pcc. But if there is any issue with fingerprints (mostly this wont happen as i sent multiple sets) then i will have another chance which is the last one anyway to send the application without pcc and start applying fresh one again with multiple sets digital. As this is the current country i need to also make sure cio or visa office receives them within 6 months whenever they ask.

I agree its waste of 3 months but i do not know what will happen on fingerprints acceptance is the confusion. What do you all say?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
FSWCIO said:
Till you wait for the opinion of VictorPapa. I'd advice you not to overthink anything in any stage of your life. It creates problem. :p

You must apply with your current passport and your nomination letter mentioning your old passport number .... CIC staff at least has the minimal intelligence to realize that you updated passport after getting nomination. :p
Ya I was about to write but it was addressed to Victor hence i wanted to wait till Victor comments on it :).

Passport renewal is the least thing to worry about. As SK does not update the nomination letter and as i said earlier the passport renewal happens for 30-50% of applicants, you just do not need to worry about it at all.

Correct as FSWCIO said on the old passport being mentioned in new passport. I also forgot about it. The old number is mentioned in the last page of the passport. So nothing to worry about it. You can also include the copy of old passport along with new passport hence no issue or confusion for cio. CIO deals with this kind of applications everyday because not all of the applicants will have more than 1 year of validity just before applying to cio.

This is the reason why cic does not provide any required validity for the passport but they have specified for pcc, medicals etc.

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
FSWCIO said:

No, in my country they don't write the old passport number in the new one :-\

but I will proceed Insha'Allah by tomorrow

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
harirajmohan said:
Ya I was about to write but it was addressed to Victor hence i wanted to wait till Victor comments on it :).

Passport renewal is the least thing to worry about. As SK does not update the nomination letter and as i said earlier the passport renewal happens for 30-50% of applicants, you just do not need to worry about it at all.

Correct as FSWCIO said on the old passport being mentioned in new passport. I also forgot about it. The old number is mentioned in the last page of the passport. So nothing to worry about it. You can also include the copy of old passport along with new passport hence no issue or confusion for cio. CIO deals with this kind of applications everyday because not all of the applicants will have more than 1 year of validity just before applying to cio.

This is the reason why cic does not provide any required validity for the passport but they have specified for pcc, medicals etc.
harirajmohan and FSWCIO

It was for u all buddies but actually I wrote it yesterday and No one answers me :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I got very sad , loooooooool ??? ;D ;D

Then I find out brilliant victor online so I addressed it

can wait to meet u all there dears :p :p

It would be much fun 8) 8)

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
Should I include my spouse IELTS test results too?