+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Experts,

can u tell me when we can apply for SINP under EE category...I heard that they are not accepting any application yet.

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
ankit_46 said:
Experts,

can u tell me when we can apply for SINP under EE category...I heard that they are not accepting any application yet.
Ankit, yes they are not accepting applications yet and no one knows when they will except SINP ;)

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
sanjeev31aug said:
I think you can show your (FD amount - Pending Loan Amount) as your Assets/Funds.
Fixed/Term deposits are fine. Many have shown but all transactions should be shown in some point in time.

Loan - I dont think they can track or they dont ask unless we have our loan amounts being deducted at our savings. But they are interested in our steady savings 3 months before the application till they ask for proof of funds while processing the application.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sanjeev31aug said:
[quote author=nptmk]

Hello Friends, First of all Congrats to all of you for Nomination.
Now since you guys applied under NOC 2171 (as per excel sheet), request you to share your job duties you have mentioned for NOC 2171. So that people(including me) applying under NOC 2171 can get some Idea how job duties should look like.

Also advice have you guys provided "experience or reference certificate" from employer for your Job duties or an Affidavit? if possible please share the content of affidavit.

Thanks.
Here is what i did. I did not know that other ways such as affidavit would work.
Letters:
I gave reference letters but they asked for all employers in the last 5 years was little trouble for me.
I could not get letters from the companies because some dont even entertain and some they want huge approvals. So i contacted my friends but asked them to sign in letter pad (with the soft copy we have on the letter head). So i could manage.

Job duties:
Refer the duties what is mentioned in NOC site (statcan.gc.ca)
Have different wordings and sentences
Try to cover all points(not exact ditto as listed in noc)
Dont use the same wordings and sequence you used above for next letter (if you have multiple companies which will raise the eyebrows).

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alitg2002 said:
If anyone package has received by Lewis please let me know to ensure please.If also anyone get email from CIO after received his or her package please share.I dont know if we received any email from CIO which show our package received or no?if yes,after howmany days we should get email.In advance,highly appreciate your kind help.
Last year my FSW file was received by Lewis , unfortunately I didn't hear anything from CIO till now. :(

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
sanjeev31aug said:
Hello Friends, First of all Congrats to all of you for Nomination.
Now since you guys applied under NOC 2171 (as per excel sheet), request you to share your job duties you have mentioned for NOC 2171. So that people(including me) applying under NOC 2171 can get some Idea how job duties should look like.

Also advice have you guys provided "experience or reference certificate" from employer for your Job duties or an Affidavit? if possible please share the content of affidavit.

Thanks.
For me I got those letters from my employers , Only I was having a problem with a job that was about 9 years ago but I went to them like 10 times till I got it, I think if your employers don't want to provide such letters you can write your job details and go to them only to ask for the stamp or even the signature

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
abhispat said:
1. Work Reference Letter- If your employer does not provide letter, provide as much proof as you can which shows your roles and duties and the company you were working for. Get a reply from your employer that they don't give such letters, also ask your supervisor to give you a official letter or on email, the roles and duties you have performed during your tenure with company. Provide your appointment letters and releasing letter for the companies you have worked for.

2. Fixed deposit- Since I have savings account and am not much aware about the complications with fixed deposits as proof of funds. Guys with FD'd please help rosemathew here
for fixed deposits you have to show them a recent date statement that shows the fixed deposit (amount , issue date and expire date)

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
ankit_46 said:
Experts,

just frequently check there website

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
sanjeev31aug said:
Guys Need Help with these doubts.

1) I don't understand anything about "Schedule 4 - Economic Classes_imm0008_4e" Form, Who should fill this form and Why there are two Given Name(s) column in it?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4e.pdf

2) Do we have to Write Names in Native Language also (IN my Case HINDI) in form "Additional Family Information Form" and "Background Declaration"?, Is it compulsory to use only Blank Ink Pen in that case?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

3)DO we have to fill Section A also on "Ethical Conduct Disclosure and Declaration Form" even if we don't have any representative?
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/ethical-conduct-disclosure-and-declaration-form

4) Below Forms are Not Applicable for me, Do we have to fill and write "NONE" in these form and attach them to online SINP application or we can leave these Form?
(A) Use of a Representative:- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.PDF
(B) Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual :- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf
(C) Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union :- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5409E.PDF
(D) Additional Dependants/Declaration :- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008DEPENU.pdf

5) In "SINP 100-30 Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category" Checklist, it is written that "Express Entry Profile Number" and "Job Seeker Validation Code" are required Items, But I didn't see any form asking for such details, Kindly advice If I am missing something.
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-100-30

Thanks...
1) schedule 4 only principle applicant to fill and only write in the above box for given name and leave the other blank
2) if u r unable to write them electronically then u have to write them by hand only in black ink pen
3)No, ethical not required for CIC don't know about EE
4)if they are NOT APPLICABLE for your case don't fill them
5)I don't know that bro :) :)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alitg2002 said:
If anyone package has received by Lewis please let me know to ensure please.If also anyone get email from CIO after received his or her package please share.I dont know if we received any email from CIO which show our package received or no?if yes,after howmany days we should get email.In advance,highly appreciate your kind help.
After your package delivered to CIO, it will take at least 2 months until they send you an email and give your XEP AOR. After that at least one month later, you will receive another email with your EP AOR and UCI, it means you application transferred to your local visa office for further process. ;)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjeev31aug said:
Guys Need Help with these doubts.

5) In "SINP 100-30 Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category" Checklist, it is written that "Express Entry Profile Number" and "Job Seeker Validation Code" are required Items, But I didn't see any form asking for such details, Kindly advice If I am missing something.
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-100-30

Thanks...
About question 5: Because you are applying under SINP Express Entry sub category program, it needs, you first apply to CIC's Express Entry program and enter the pool and get your "Express Entry Profile Number" and "Job Seeker Validation Code" then apply in SINP EE program using those codes.

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreamer2014 said:
1) schedule 4 only principle applicant to fill and only write in the above box for given name and leave the other blank
2) if u r unable to write them electronically then u have to write them by hand only in black ink pen
3)No, ethical not required for CIC don't know about EE
4)if they are NOT APPLICABLE for your case don't fill them
5)I don't know that bro :) :)
Thanks for the response, However I have few more doubts.

1) Under Schedule 4 , Question 3. Which Provincial Govt. has nominated your?, We just need to write "NONE" if we don't have any Nomination?
2) Under Schedule 4 , Question 4. Funds? We need to mention same amount that we mentioned at SINP online application?
3) In SINP case, only Section B need to fill on "Ethical Conduct Disclosure and Declaration Form" as it's mentioned in User Guide?

VictorPapa said:
About question 5: Because you are applying under SINP Express Entry sub category program, it needs, you first apply to CIC's Express Entry program and enter the pool and get your "Express Entry Profile Number" and "Job Seeker Validation Code" then apply in SINP EE program using those codes.
Actually, Yesterday I was updating my EE profile and by mistake I have mentioned wrong NOC under work experience tab(which should be same as my education NOC), due to this MY earlier EE Profile got "InEligible" and I couldn't even edit it, Now though I have created a new EE profile, I have received New EE profile number and New Job Validation code. I already Created Job bank account with New Profile and Job Validation code, But Since I created my SINP Online Profile/Account a months back and I don't even remember using my old EE and validation code while opening SINP online account. Does SINP online application ask for EE profile number and Job Validation code while creating new account or not?
If Yes, Should I create a new SINP online profile with new Job Validation code and EE profile Number or I can update them on existing profile?

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Important Information about SINP Online Applications
This email is to notify you of upcoming changes to the Online Application System for the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). You are receiving this email because you have started an online application to the SINP that has not yet been submitted.

The SINP's Online Application System will be going through a major upgrade to improve the system's efficiency and user experience. These upgrades will impact all online applications that have been started but not yet submitted to the SINP. If you do not complete and submit your online application before May 22, 2015, your unfinished application will be closed. Please refer to the SINP website for more information on what is required for the particular category you may be eligible to apply to: http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp. You are encouraged to submit your application prior to May 22nd and advise the SINP if you are still waiting for a required document and provide that document as soon as possible by email to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca. If you require further assistance with this, please contact the SINP by email at immigration@gov.sk.ca or by telephone at (306) 798-7467.

If you wish to submit an application to the SINP on or after May 22, 2015, you will need to register again and start a new application.

Please note the SINP is not currently accepting any applications from International Skilled Workers who do not have a job offer and is not yet accepting applications to the Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category. Please visit the SINP website to learn when these categories will open: http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/international-skilled-worker.

If you have any questions about these changes, please contact the SINP at immigration@gov.sk.ca.

Looks like they are updating it for New SINP Express entry Program, Be ready Guys..

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
When to apply to CIO?
I know i usually ask on it and could not decide on what to do but still asking on it :). You know how it is - I want to get it done without much issues.

My other PCCs are reached today (except FBI one). So when to file to CIO.

My requirement: Before Oct I want to make sure i have PER/AOR from CIC so that i utilize the nomination within the period of 6 months. Also I need time for 1-2 cycles (worst case scenario) of fbi pcc timeline of 3-4 months before i get request for pcc.

I know i already asked this and few of our friends replied but after thinking on it i want to also make sure i get cio accepted by application before oct because i do not want to ask for extn to sinp for some incorrect filling of forms.

So should i apply to cio in Jun or July so that i get aor in sep and hopefully receive my fbi pcc during jul/aug?