+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

parminsondhi

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Doc's Request.
04-02-2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
Already submit
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
FSWCIO said:
SINP "Occupation in Demand" actually a pride of saskachewan. As far my knowledge goes no other province running this kind of unique program that they can be proud of. Other province only running Express Entry Subclass which they are oblique to run because of CIC's order on express entry province allotment :p
The only province that running a solely independent program like SINP Occupation In Demand is saskachewan and thankfully the unemployment rate is the lowest among all other province. We are lucky enough to be successfully completed our application submitted stage. I think obviously SINP would give priority to their very own program and nominate all of us with a great speed. Let's be thankful to our beloved Saskachewan and wait for the great news we all want to hear. May lord fulfill our desire with His great Kindness.
What you say Spicey? :)
[/quote
You are 100 % right. :)

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
FSWCIO said:
SINP "Occupation in Demand" actually a pride of saskachewan. As far my knowledge goes no other province running this kind of unique program that they can be proud of. Other province only running Express Entry Subclass which they are oblique to run because of CIC's order on express entry province allotment :p
The only province that running a solely independent program like SINP Occupation In Demand is saskachewan and thankfully the unemployment rate is the lowest among all other province. We are lucky enough to be successfully completed our application submitted stage. I think obviously SINP would give priority to their very own program and nominate all of us with a great speed. Let's be thankful to our beloved Saskachewan and wait for the great news we all want to hear. May lord fulfill our desire with His great Kindness.
Spot-on FSWCIO ;D :D ;) +1 for you ;D :D

elomelolife

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
13-05-2016
Nomination.....
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
20-10-2016
File Transfer...
14-11-2016
FSWCIO said:
Woooowwww what a motivational speech... My friend,... Good news is coming, and it will knock our door soon.
Cheers

Sandeep1708

Mar 28, 2010
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
CIO, NS: 09 June, 2015 (Outland)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
26 May, 2015 (SINP Without J/O; Jan 02,2015 Batch)
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Aug 26, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM & PPR: Jan 11, 2016
LANDED..........
March 2016
FSWCIO said:
Impressive... +1 for u... and +1 for SINP Occ in demand... total +2

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
FSWCIO said:
When express entry started I was very worried because I didn't know
If Saskatchewan was going to accept applicants outside the pool
Nova Scotia stopped doing this and until very late in december
Sas Announced that his program continued doubling the number
Of spaces. This opportunity is very unique , and I really hope
That everybody here that managed to submit his application that
January 2, get eventually nominated in this year

Hopefully Sas continue next year accepting people outside
The express entry pool

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
FSWCIO said:

You are very sweet!!! Can't agree less than you.

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
hasiburbd said:
Dear Friends, Al-hamdulila I got my AOR on 3 March 2015. In-sha-allah good days coming soon. Please pray for each other. ;D

Congrats buddy :)

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
FSWCIO you are amazing bro + 1 for u

hope all our dreams come true :)

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
spicey said:
Congratulations buddy!!!

I have given you your first Plus one for joining and sharing.

This is my own observation, I have noticed that any blank attachment page or file calls for Missing/Additional/Incomplete document request...therefore be at alert and watch it!

Wishing you All the very best at all times!!!
Sure Spicey. Thanks.

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
regina_jy said:
File status moved back to "In Process". And I can see they have considered provident fund in the overall settlement fund calculation. So those funds ARE valid funds for SINP purposes.
And by the way, I can see they converted my funds with latest dollar conversion rate and not the Jan. 2 conversion rate that I used originally. Good thing is, the new conversion rate is in favor and thus results into more $s when they converted with more recent rates. (Forgot to add this to my above update).

okasmahm

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
regina_jy said:
And by the way, I can see they converted my funds with latest dollar conversion rate and not the Jan. 2 conversion rate that I used originally. Good thing is, the new conversion rate is in favor and thus results into more $s when they converted with more recent rates. (Forgot to add this to my above update).
Congratulations my brother and i wish to hear good news soon

okasmahm

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
brothers / sisters;

Any news related to the guy that he has his application returned and asked for second review due to his score is below 60 points?

shanaya

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And there goes another day without any news/updates from SINP.

Btw I just noticed that the Fixed deposit document that was requested of me and I had provided in two days has not been uploaded on my settlement fund page. However, the status got changed to in process. That's so weird, wonder why they didn't upload - did they forget or was it not needed or did it not satisfy them - hun... ::) can't say anything!!

Has anyone else experienced this?

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-01-2015 PR 23/03/2015
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM 22/09/2015 PPR 23/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
shanaya said:
And there goes another day without any news/updates from SINP.

Btw I just noticed that the Fixed deposit document that was requested of me and I had provided in two days has not been uploaded on my settlement fund page. However, the status got changed to in process. That's so weird, wonder why they didn't upload - did they forget or was it not needed or did it not satisfy them - hun... ::) can't say anything!!

Has anyone else experienced this?
When did you provide this and can you see any settlement fund conversion?