+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
sesytrice said:
Hello Gurus in the house,

I just got a mail from SINP asking for an incomplete/missing documents. They request I sent Proof of Eligibility for Sask Licensure. I'm an accountant and I applied for SINP under NOC 1111. Please how do I go about this. I have 15days to submit this document...house..please help!!!!!!!!! anyone with similar request from SINP????
@ Sesytrice,

Givers they say never lack. You only storm the thread anytime you are in dire need of information or simply put any time you have personal update.

In a Forum like this, our collective reasonings form source of information for many users. You neither come to cheer up your co-applicants nor do you come to warm up the thread.

We all happy a tight schedule despite that we still make out time for our future friends and neighbours in our dream country. ;D ;D

Am not sure am been harsh but what do you thing will happen when you storm this thread only to see it was last updated on February 2nd 2015....... While I kindly plea others to assist as soon as possible, kindly make it a habit to visit us thrice in two days...... :p :p

8) 8) 8)You have been given a plus two for coming

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
tols said:
Hmm. On point analysis. You must have finished with a first class for being so analytical. Was wondering why you wanted to sell your properties in Brazil when you have your settlement fund to spend. Thought you are one of them that would forget your home country after seeking ends meet in a different land but with your explanation I am convinced you are just being business minded.
The whole idea is: as I'm going to rent my apartment, there is no point on leaving behind all of my appliances/belongings, as I'm not going to be using them anymore. In Canada (and the US for that matter), most rental places come with the basic appliances for survival - fridge, stove/oven and washer/dryer. That is not common here in Brazil. Rental properties, most of the times, are completely empty. The person renting it usually provides all of that. Mine will be a bit different as the whole apartment has custom built cabinets/storage space. That is a huge bonus for those looking to rent, which also allows me to charge considerably more when compared to the same unit, in the same condo, without storage/cabinets.

Tenants here in Brazil tend to do a lot of damage to rental properties. Now, imagine if I'm to leave all of the appliances in the apartment?
They'll all be gone within the very first contract.

I rather sell them all, while they are pretty much still new and not outdated (not even 2 years that I bought them all), then have to fix/replace them at a later date.

Regarding the settlement funds, I never planed on leaving the country with the minimum amount required only. My wife kinda convinced me not to sell the apartment (which I still think is a better option, but, there's no reason in discussing with "the boss" LoL), otherwise I'd be bringing over C$ 100k.

I'm going to try and cash in on everything I can. I'll try and sell decoration pieces, bed linen, DVDs, games, kitchen pans, in summary, everything I won't be bringing to Canada with me.

That's not much of a business principle/plan from my end. It's more of a practical way of thinking. There's no reason on leaving my car, for example, collecting dust, stored away at some garage, if I'll be thousands of kilometers away from it, and won't be using it. I pretty much have a price tag on everything "movable" in my house already. Just waiting for my PR visa on my passport so I can upload all photos of the items to a website I'll create and start to advertise/sell it to friends/family/neighbors.

These items cannot be used as proof of funds, but they surely are a pretty valuable asset! They did cost me a lot of money to buy, and I won't be giving them away...

edit: I didn't get this sentence of yours

You must have finished with a first class for being so analytical

What did you mean by that?

yongzhang

Jan 22, 2015
beijing
Category........
Visa Office......
HONGKONG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Doc's Request.
20-02-2015
Nomination.....
14-04-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
IELTS Request
01-05-2015
Med's Request
03-07-2015
Med's Done....
12-07-2015
spicey said:
Where is Youngzang? Any update so far?
i am here, nobody in our virtual community got nomination by now.

okasmahm

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
yongzhang said:
What about the beautiful girl from china, did she received the nomination letter? what is the next step for her? did she received the instructions?

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
yongzhang said:
Would you be willing to share your virtual community website with us?
Or, even better, invite you community to come and join us here?

Not that I doubt you or anything like that, but a bit of hard evidence from the "beautiful chinese girl" would be really awesome.

Even if only to post a screenshot of her application on OASIS showing her "applicant nominated" status.

okasmahm

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
adrscuds said:
Would you be willing to share your virtual community website with us?
Or, even better, invite you community to come and join us here?

Not that I doubt you or anything like that, but a bit of hard evidence from the "beautiful chinese girl" would be really awesome.

Even if only to post a screenshot of her application on OASIS showing her "applicant nominated" status.
Which means we need a proof of nominations, kindly note; To keep your status here active please submit the requested proof of nominations within 45 days of date of this message.

okasmahm

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
okasmahm said:
Which means we need a proof of nominations, kindly note; To keep your status here active please submit the requested proof of nominations within 45 days of date of this message.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
sesytrice said:
Hello Gurus in the house,

I just got a mail from SINP asking for an incomplete/missing documents. They request I sent Proof of Eligibility for Sask Licensure. I'm an accountant and I applied for SINP under NOC 1111. Please how do I go about this. I have 15days to submit this document...house..please help!!!!!!!!! anyone with similar request from SINP????
I tried to get an answer of this in the 2014 forum, nobody answered.

If you look in the 2014 forum, you could find people that was rejected, because they didn't have the license by the time
of their application.

if you go to this site
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/is-my-occupation-regulated/

you will find where is the office that regulate and provide a license for your profession

When you contact your regulator body, they will address your question properly.

This is a process that take up to one year in some case, and some of them ask you to perform some procedures, that force
you to be in Canada (like take exams, or work in a Canadian company for some time).

some people say that it is enough for SINP that you applied for a Licence and send this like proof of eligibility, this
I am afraid my friend it is something that you need to ask directly to SINP.

Please let us now, what happen with this issue in your case.

Lucky4u750

Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, App Filed: Aug 6, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP - Jan 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email1 - Mar 21, 2016 (PCC, RPRF), Reminder Email2 - Apr 22 (PCC & Medical Reminder)
Nomination.....
SINP - Apr 23, 2015
AOR Received.
CIC AOR - Nov 12, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable - Inland Applicant
Med's Request
Apr 29, 2016
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 11, 2017
spicey said:
Mine is in line with yours. How have you been?

@ Lucky4u and RSX we are looking forward to connecting back with you.

Please do not be dismayed for the good Lord thinketh Good of you, everywhere thou goeth.
Thank you dear Spicey!!!
My status is still 'Application Submitted', It's 9th week going on :)
They didn't reject my application because of CAP reach so whether it's 9th week or 15th week, my application will see a day with 'IN PROGRESS' status :)
Sorry I'm not posting much on this forum but I do see this thread almost every day and you guys are doing an amazing job!
Hats off to you guys!!! :)

shanaya

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lucky4u750 said:
Thank you dear Spicey!!!
They didn't reject my application because of CAP reach so whether it's 9th week or 15th week, my application will see a day with 'IN PROGRESS' status :)
Sorry I'm not posting much on this forum but I do see this thread almost every day and you guys are doing an amazing job!
That day will come soon Lucky...hope you don't have wait too long :)

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Lucky4u750 said:
Thank you dear Spicey!!!
Thanks for your understanding and kind words!!! Jesus Christ sees and he hears. He is indeed a Good Shepherd with whom I lack none.

hasiburbd

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Nomination.....
18-09-2014
AOR Received.
3-3-2015
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
19-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Oct-2015
Dear Friends, Al-hamdulila I got my AOR on 3 March 2015. In-sha-allah good days coming soon. Please pray for each other. ;D

hasiburbd

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Nomination.....
18-09-2014
AOR Received.
3-3-2015
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
19-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Oct-2015
Dear Friends, Al-hamdulila I got my AOR on 3 March 2015. In-sha-allah good days coming soon. Please pray for each other. ;D